Yoongi day

Seven too many

Hani pov* 

A new day today and I have come to the conclusion that we are in need of more food. Money isn't a problem since my father is rich and sends me money every week or so. I could probably feed a whole army with all the money I get. Talking about an army, I have my own army with pets that eats like a full sized army. Sigh, especiall my cute cat who goes by the name if Seokjin. Five servings just for him. I wish I could eat as much as he without gaining all the weight because he doesn't gain a single gram but me? Give me the same amount and I will show you a hippopotamus you never seen before! 

But back to the problem at hand. I need to go shopping food and I can't go by myself since there is going to be alot of food which means....

 

 

..... "I am NOT! Putting on that leash woman! What did I just tell you?! Get away from me! I have some sharp nails, do you really wanna go there?" 

Yoongi isn't really a fan of the leash, so why bother taking him with me? The amount of daylight he sees in a week is close to zero. 

"And what did I just say? Hmm? That if you don't hurry up you won't get any sleep for the rest of this week! And what sharp nails? I cut them of for you last week!" 

This was not gonna work. I need something too put pressure on him, something that would make him follow with me without a single.... 

"That's it!" Letting go of the scarru cat I power walked towards the kitchen. 

"SEOKJIN!!!!!!!" 

Taking a quick glance backwards I could see Yoongi picking up the leash and looking at it before looking at me. I quickly looking forward like I had seen nothing and started walking again. 

It didn't take long before I heard the familir click and felt the leash between my fingers. 

"Didn't you tell me too hurry? What about you? Running around and screaming for another guy, hurry up. I need my sleep." 

A smile made it self known on my face and I turned around, making Yoongi stumble into me. This close too him made me look up at him. Since I am towards the shorter side. 

"I knew you would come around." Tugging on his leash so he had too bend down to my level I gave him a quick peck on his cheek. 

"Lets go food shopping!" And of we were for the next few hours.

__________________________________ 

 

*Seokjin pov* 

"I swear I heard Hani scream my name..." I stood in the kitchen and I know that one second I was chopping away and the next I heard my name. 

"Hyung, I swear that I heard noona scream just now but I can´t find her." I turned around just too see Taehyung standing there looking totaly lost. "That was what I just said, but it´s probably just Hani doing something ridiculously, something like draging Yoongi with her to the market to buy food since we have some people here with endless pits." With a smile I turned back around and continued with chopping up my veggies.

I stopped for a second to have a look outside and saw the sun shining with no clouds as far as I could see and I could feel myself getting lighter. Maybe we all could take a walk later or maybe a picninc. So many ideas keept going through my head. "This day is going to be marvelous and nothing could possibly go wrong..." just then a small little speck of dust flew down just from above and my smile instanly left my face. 

"Taehyung-ah, could you be a darling and get me my cleaning supplies." Cleaning mode on!


__________________________________ 

 

*Hani POV*

Half draging a cat through the supermarket was a scene too be seen. Never had I had so many people staring at me. Why? Because in the end I had too dump Yoongi into the shoping cart, that lazy wouldn´t function anymore.

"Yoongi, tell me, why do you have to act like a spoilt little kid?" Breathing hard out from nose just to get a reaction from him, did it work?
"Because you spoils me...? This little mutherfu'cker. Take a deep breath for yourslef Hani. One. Deep. Breath!

"Can I get that neckpillow over there?" 
Why am I even trying? Looking over at the pillows section I quickly saw the neckpillows. Leaving Yoongi in the cart and going too get one I saw some baby blue ones. Taking one and walking back with sá small smille one my face I qave the pillow too Yoongi. His took it with both hands and hugged with a smile on his lips before turning around and placing it on the cart so he could lay his chin on it while still having eyecontact with me. That stupid smile of his really makes me soft.
Bending down to his level and rubbing my nose on his while scratching him behind his ear drawing out a small purr from the feline who closed his eyes and snuggled more into my hand. 

"I think we got everything. Let's get home and take a rest, we desevs it by now." 

"Damn right I do!" 


------------------------------------------------------------

Well... Hello!
 I finally got my to finsih this chapter!
I dont really have anywhere to  go with this story, I have a kindish plot but I am get the ideas for it all while, well, writing... 

Hope this chapter was satisfing enough and have a GOOD DAY! *Flying kisses ala Jin style*