His name?

Seven too many

"What is this little doing here?" 

I turned around and saw mr sunshine. Notice my sarcasm. He was lifting the kitten high in the air, swinging him around too have a "look" at him. 

"Yoongi-ah, let the poor kitten down again. Seokjin and Hoseok have scared him enough. Here, give him too me." 

I got up to grab the small kitten from Yoongi but he clearly had other plans. 

"Why not scare him some more? Or we could just throw him out right now. We don't need anymore males in this home." At this point his own grey tail was swishing around behind him and his ears were pointed right up at the ceiling.

Let me introduce my sleep head, Yonngi, my grey and very easy irrtated Scottish Fold cat. If you can' find him somewhere close too me he is away sleeping. Anywhere at anytime. Cuddle time is when he determine and pray for the soul that interups it. 

Back to the present.  I swiftly grabbed the frozen kitten and pressed him back at my chest. 

"If you excue me, this kitten is in need of an shower and I know that ain't gonna happen any time soon with you guys standing around so, we will take our leave." Taking small but fast steps towards the bath room I could heard the groans and complains from behind me. Totally ignoring it I locked myself and the kitten into the bathroom and but him down on the sink before turning on the water in the basin. 

I could see the fear in his eyes for the water. I let out a small laugh before I started to rub his head. 

"No need to worry. I'm just going to clean you, believe me, you woldnt want any of the cats out there to clean you." 

He seemed to understand what I meant and took a small at my fingers. As if saying, I trust you.

A small smile lit on my face and it didn' take long before he was clean. One thing I noticed was the race he was. I was so shocked. He was a small Munchkin, they all are small so maybe he wasn' a kitten? Oops! But the thing that was much more shocking was that he was a calico. He was white with a lot of streaks of black and brown in his fur. 

When I had dried him enough we where just sitting there and staring at eachother. He titled his head to the left, making him look so much cuter. Sounds came out of me without me stoppng them but it seemed as if he liked it since he started to purr. 

"Sooo, what could your name be... because you have a bame i asume?" He noted his head and jumped down from the sink making my heart leap out from my chest. Thankfully he didn' hurt himself and ran towards the door where he started to claw at. 

I opened the door for him and he ran out from the bathroom. I am to tired for this.

 

__________________________

*author pov* 

The small kitten (or is he a kitten?) ran out from the bathroom and dived back towards the living room where the other boys still where. The first one to notice him was the dog. He halted, he could feel his heart starting to beat faster again. Before he could run away Jin  grabbed him and lifted him up into his arms. The Munchkin was just happy it wasn' the dog or the grumpy mean cat. 

"Did you run away from Hani? Hmm, that won't do." The tall male started walking back towards the bathroom to hand over the kitten but that plan was not completed. The small cat jumped out from his arms and ran towards, his room? Jin followed and took a deep sight. He had enough with four younger brothers but one more? He didn' know. 

The kitten once again started to claw at his bedroom door and without thinking much Jin5 opened the door for him. Just when the door was opened just some centimetres the kitten was inside. He himself took his sweet time to open the door and walk inside. 

The door was shut hard when he saw what was happening inside. "Yah! What do you think you are doing??!?!?!" 

This kitten, which turned out to not be a kitten had now turned into a male, or more so a male. The said male was at the moment looking through the clothes, trying to cover himself up. 

"S-sorry, I thought it was better for you too see me than that girl" 

It took Jin  some seconds to understand what the boy meant but quickly nooded his head, understanding what he meant. 

"Shorts are in the third shelf and tshirt are in the lowest." 

As soon as the meaning left his mouth the cat found what he was looking for and wasn't that anymore. 

"She was asking for my name and I couldn't possibly answer in that form so I thought about changing but I knew I was gonna be and-" 

"Breath boy, breath!" 

Jin lifted his hands and placed them on the boys shoulders. He did actually look like a boy. Maybe around 16 or something. 

The boy took some deep breath before nodding. Indicating that he was fine. He opened his mouth to start talking again but slower, to follow what the older was telling him. 

"So as I was saying, I thought-" 

Poor boy couldn't get a sentence done. This time it was the bedrooms door that was slammd open but not only that, the door soon feel of its attachmeant and feel too the floor making a sound through out the whole apartment. 

Jin turned around, already knowing who destroyed his door. 

"Namjoon, I swear, I'm gonna kill you one day. Destroy one more thing and it's nighty nighty!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(I wanted to leave a cliffhanger there but ehee) 

 

 

The said male had a smile showing, dimples on full display before taking a step back out from the bedroom, tail inbetween his legs and ears flat against his head.

"Hyung, I just came because I could smell a new cat. It was not in my interest to destroy your door. I swear! By the way, what is his name?" 

Jin didn't have the strength to take care of the big idiot so he grabbed the cat boy and draged him out from the bedroom back towards the living room. 

Once there he saw Hani sitting on the sofa with Yonngi on her lap, slowly his head. She looked up once she heard them enter and her attention was shifted from the cat on her lap to the cat/boy behind Jin. 

"Oh!? Is that?" She asked and looked at Jin, not knowing exacly what to make of the situation. 

The cat on her lap was not so happy about that so he grabbed her hand and made her continuingwhat she was doing before they were interruted.

"Yes, he came running towards me, he didn't want you too see him so I we fixed some clothes." 

Jin looked behind him at the boy and carefully pushed him forwards, indicating for him to introduce himself. 

"Aha, h-he-hello! Thank you for taking me of the streets. I'm very thank full for that. My name is...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

....Jimin" 

 

 

________________________ 

 

One more chapter up for you guys! ^^ 

The kitten is finally revealed to be Jimin >< 

Hope author isn't to mean but she loves to but cliffhangers...♡♡♡ 

Welcome to all new subbies~~ 

And hello once again to my older ones! 

Hope to read a lot of interesting comments from you guys!