Chapter 1

Twilight - The Blood Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sky became darker and darker tearing all its sadness as rain; the breeze was cold and creepy making the scary lone road scarier.

A fast running footstep stopped before the big sign board.

Way to the Dark Alley ->

There’s a reason why it’s called Dark Alley,even when the sun shines bright the alley will be dark because of the old big trees that were rooted down for unknown years.

                                                                                   

A girl drenched in the rain positioned her hood taking a quick glance at the surrounding, it was quiet and the silence was strange, she sighed looking at her wrist watch were the hour hand was pointing 10.

Taking a long breath she made her steps faster towards the Dark alley, the wind was strong and cold, the noise of the friction inbetween the tress and  the howling sound of the wolf's will take the breath on anyone who are passing by. 

she was passing the heart of the alley when she heard a sound of footsteps other than hers .

She turned behind, “who..?”, her words were cut down into a fearful gasp by a shiny red eye starring at her.

                  

“who..who..are you ?” her words were shaken and low.

The  red eyes started to get closeer making her to step backwards in fear, before it jumps on her, something strong pulled her and she rolled falling on the road.

Her vision started to blur, she lifted her head and saw a silhouette of two pair of red eye's starring at each other angrily, both jumped on each other and started figthing agressively.

She hoped and waited for the rescuer to save her but the face welcomed her was the red shiny eyes.

"I lost more blood, and i'm going to get it back", the voice brought her chills all over her body, her eye's started widening seeing the bloody fangs popping out.

              

Her fearful tears was mixed with the tears of the cloud making it meaningless, “please…please…someone save me”

“Sorry...”, she heard a faint voice coming far away.

The shiny red eye’s began to get closer and closer.

“ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”, her scream echoed the whole place  when she felt  her body  started  draining with blood.

“Excuse me Miss.Green Its time close...”

“Miss. Green Are you okay”

“Miss. Green”

Hazel lifted her head and looked around, sweat was running all over her face and her eye’s reflected fear.

“I’m..still here…”

“Miss. Green” , the librarian looked at her weirdly.

She moved her gaze towards him “What’s.. What’s.. The time now?”

”it’s 9:30 and it’s time to close the library”

“Sorry sir, I’ll leave now”, she took her belongings  and rushed out of the mystic public library.

The sky was dark but there was no sign of rain, she sighed in relief and walked towards the bus stop,  unfotunately the last bus for her place left, most of all the shop's were closed and road was deserted, few fast moving cars passed by giving her no time to ask for lift, suddenly the wind started to get cold, her heart skipped a bit when she felt the traces of rain drops on her, her body jolted becuase of the sudden icy breeze, she started to make her step faster when she saw the big sign board few distance away.

Her breathing becomes heavy, she was soaking in the rain and stood there not knowing what to do.

“Excuse me Miss. Do you need any help?”

She turned and saw a car stopped near her and a middle age man was looking at her with concern.

“ye..yes..I ..I need to..go .to… Winter lake”, her words were shuttering.

“my home is near to your place, please get in”, he replied with a smile.

“Thank you sir”, she opened the door and entered the car as fast as she could.

The car started moving , Hazel let out a very huge sigh in relief when the car crossed the Sign board.

                                    

After thanking her savior of the night, hazel stepped towards her house pressing the door bell.

“I’m coming”, she heard her cousin screaming followed by the loud bang of footsteps on the wooden staircase.

“yah…Hazel..where have you been? The time is half past 12, I’ve been calling your mobile endles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter