Chapter 2

Twilight - The Blood Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hazel PRV :

I and Shielyn had our admission interviews online, so this was the first time we are stepping into the University of Mystic Fell and we were spell bounded by the beauty of the Campus.  

 

                                                               

" Is this really an entrance to the University ? or is it leading us to a mysterious palace behind?", Shie rolled her eye's hearing me, I replied her with a grin and we started making our steps. 

Everything about Mystic Fell is Beautiful and sometimes Beauty is Dangerous. The University campus is so huge for a little town like mystic fell on the hills of Phoebe.

The sky was bluish dark and it was drizzling quieter, which gave an additional sheen to this place, I was enjoying the elegant view but not the girl who was silently walking with me, she hate the never stopping rain and the dampness. Mystic fell is situated at an altitude of 3,400 meters above the sea level which is the main reason for the Cold Weather.

After few minutes of walk from the main entrance, we were able to see the majestic view of the University Building. The corridor was filled with students, walking, running and chatting in groups.

Finding front office room wasn’t difficult for us, it was the first room we saw as soon as we stepped inside the University Building.

we crossed some smiling, curious and even some snobbing faces on our way. 

Before we enter the office room, A medium sized red color notice board gained my attention, I took my steps  towards it and saw few pictures of some boys and girls pinned on it, my eye's glanced all those pictures  and stopped on the one which had the name Lydia Brown. 

“They are the victim of the animal attack.”

I turned and saw a thin, long blond haired women in her 30's standing behind me, shielyn was standing next to her looking at me.

“I’m Hazel Irene Green”, “I’m Shielyn Green”, shielyn joined with me for the introduction.

 “Hmm, from Windfall,I am the one responsible for your admission since you both enrolled little late, come with me“

We followed her entering the front office room, The room was tidy and bright, it gave us little warmth from the cold outside.

“I’m Maggie Turner, administration officer of Mystic Fell University”, she said opening her drawer and taking some papers. 

“These are your schedules, the map of this university, Do and Don’ts which you should strictly follow. The fresher’s welcome party has been cancelled because of the incident happened to Miss. Lydia Brown.” She said handing the papers to us.

She tilted her head and looked at the entrance, “Miss. Jean Winter, will you please come in for a minute.”

“Sure Mrs. Turner”, a girl entered taking of her hood. 

“This is Miss.Hazel Irene Green, she’ll be attending your class and this is Miss.Shieyln Green she’ll be attending the first year, please tour them around when you are free and help them if they need something.”

The girl turned her head and looked at me for few solid seconds, she moved her gaze from me  to Mrs. Turner and nodded her head “I’ll do it.”

“Thank you  Miss. Winter,  you can go now”

“Mrs. Turner waited for the girl to leave the room, “you can approach jean when you need any help, welcome to University of mystic fell”

“Thank you Mrs. Turner” I and shielyn said together and walked out of the room.

Jean winter was standing little far starring at the rain.

"She's weird"

"What?" 

"That girl, Jean winter, she's weird, Look at her outfit, I know, this place is cold but isn’t it bearable?, why is she wearing multiple layer of clothes?, she looks gloomy and different, I bet not everyone likes her."

"Shie", I raised my tone a little, “she might be sick. Don’t judge a person by what you only see, we will never able to understand them until we are in their shoe's."

"I'm, sorry", she replied pouting.

We made our steps towards Jean, A group of students crossed jean and one of them pushed her down.

Jean fell on the ground hurting her hand strongly on one of the pillar nearby. 

“oops, sorry weirdo you should have moved away when you see us coming, it’s not my fault”, the guy who pushed her said with a teasing smirk and most of all others around us started laughing on his comment.

I and Shie rushed to her and helped her to stand.

“Oh my god, you are bleeding”, Shielyn screamed.

I looked down and saw few blood drops on the floor dropping from her hand,  I know she would get hurt  but I dint expect she will bleed.

My eye’s traveled from the floor to her arm which was little uncovered by her rolled  up sleeve, it took me in surprise to see some of deep scratches on her arm.

 Jean pulled her sleeve covering her wound, "I'm Sorry, I..I need to go to the nurse office, I'll see you in the class" she said and walked away in a hurry.

"I told you, not everyone likes her."

"Yeah...You were right", I sighed and looked at the fast moving figure of Jean Winter, something isn’t right, the scratches in her arm bothers me so much.

 

After accompanying Shielyn to her class I was way back to mine, I was almost near the door when everything around me started to disappear, "Oh no, not here", I was scared of creating something embarrassing before my new classmates, but I can do nothing about it.

It was silent, the creepy silence again, but I wan not in the middle of an alley, there were big pillars around me and it look like an old castle, I was rooted to the ground not knowing what to do when I heard someone mumbling.

                                                                                   

"The Blood Moon is going to occur after centuries Daron, I don’t want to miss this chance and wait for centuries again."

"I know"

"You know everything but you do nothing."

"We have to be patient no matter what, If this is the time then it will happen or we have no other way, we should wait for centuries again."

I was able to hear their voices clearly but I was not able to see their faces, they walked passed me, why am I seeing this? They were talking about Blood Moon, thinking about a Moon full of blood gave me Goosebumps, my thoughts suddenly stopped by a noise behind me.

I turned behind and I stopped breathing seeing a pair of red eye starring at me, the same eye's which killed Lydia Brown.

I have to run, before it kills me, no I’m dreaming now, I have to wake up from my dream, hazel stop dreaming, stop dreaming, I screamed inside me. I took a step back when the eye's started getting nearer to me, it was too fast than I expected, I took a long breath and closed my eye's tightly.

"Hey are you ok?"

I opened my eyes slowly, I'm back from my dream, I sighed in relief .

A tall, light tanned skin, long deep black wavy haired girl was looking at me with concern. 

"Yes, Thank you", I replied wiping my sweaty face.

"Do you want me to take you to the nurse office, you don’t look well." 

"No..I'm alright..", I replied biting my lips.

"That's good to hear, I'm Hidey "

I took her hands," I'm Hazel Irene Green, you can call me Hazel"

"Are you a fresher Hazel? This is second year class."

I let out a awkward smile, “I’ve joined the second year CS."

"Wow, we are classmates then, come let's go inside"

I nodded with a smile and followed her.

The class was partially filled, as soon as I entered all their eye's were on me, "Hazel, come here.", hidey waved at me, she was talking with a tall, pale skinned, honey  blond guy, and  a short girl, ivory skinned, her hair was golden and straight, she looked like a pretty cute doll.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter