Chapter 4

Twilight - The Blood Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Daron Light                 Adena Hein Light                

             Edward Hunt

The rustling sound of the fast moving footsteps on the dry leaves echoed all over the dark forest.

The footsteps suddenly stopped when a long howling sound of a wolf was heard at a distance. A girl clothed in a full length long sleeve gown looked all around, the bright white Moon was covered with the clouds and all she could see was darkness. Her trembling hands were on her chest feeling her fast pounding heart.

 Her heart started to beat even faster when she heard the howling sound coming closer towards her.  Fear started creeping her, she hurriedly took a step to move forward but unknown to her it was a slope and she started rolling down.

“Ahhhh…….”, her scream echoed all over the forest, after few turn of roll she was thrown fastly by the force and her hand ended up hitting something hard. The pain was unbearable, she lifted her injured hand , her eyes started to close looking at the torn red sleeves.

“Hazel….”, Jermy and Shie entered the room shouting.

Hazel was lying on the floor and blood was gushing out from her hand that was hit by the table near.

“Shie go and get the first aid box”, Jermy said lifting Hazel in his arms and placing her on the bed.

Hazel opened her eyes slowly, she blinked few times before opening her eyes fully.

jermy Sighed in relief seeing her, He helped her to sit on the bed and looked at her worriedly.

“Don’t move your hands , Shiely went to take the first aid box”,Jermy said looking at her.

Hazel nodded her head and looked away. Her mind was searching for answers she should answer for the question Jermy going to ask.

“What Happ..”, Before Germy completes, Shielyn entered the room with the first aid box.

“I just had a bad dream and I guess that’s why I fall of from the bed, I’m ok now Jermy you go and sleep.”

“But…”

“Don’t worry Jermy, I’ll be with her, I’ll take care of her “, Sheilyn replied stopping him.

Jermy sighed and nodded his head, ”Call me if you need something”, he said and walked out of the room.

Hazel looked at the worried Shielyn, “I’ll tell you later”, was Hazel’s reply to her.

Shielyn nodded her head and started treating her injured hands, Hazel took a long breath and bitted her lips when she felt the pain in her hands. Her gaze slowly moved outside the window looking at the innocent white Moon .

🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕

The Leaves of the tress on the hills of Phoebe where glittering gold when the dark clouds parted its way and allowed the sun to shine brightly.

The warm rays made everything on its way warmer except the Light’s Mansion. The mansion was located in the centre of the Forest and two miles away from the Mystic University.  The mansion was built centuries ago but still it looked majestic and beautiful. The huge tall trees protects the mansion not only from the the rays of the sun but also from the outsiders. There are still some stories roaming around rumoring  that the mansion is protected by some powerful spell and no one can enter beside the Light’s and the Hunt’s.

It was Saturday Morning, a day before the Red Moon to occur. The Light’s Mansion was filled with silence except the small whispers coming from the left lower chamber .

“What? But how is it possible? “.

“I went on a background check Alex, this girl and her family is not related to her”, Daron replied.

“Are you sure?, I’m afraid there must be something behind her appearance on mystic fell suddenly, that too when the blood Moon is nearer.”

“No, Uncle Alex,  She is harmless I was worried at first but she is totally opposite to my…..I mean her”, Bran replied in a lower tone.

“Yeah, I was noticing this girl from the day she stepped into our campus she is no near to her, but the mysterious things is how was  she and  Jermy are siblings? ”.

“you mean The Wind of the West?”

“yes Edward, I was surprised seeing him last week, He was interviewed by Will when we went to Greek,  I saw his name in the newly recruited faculty list but never thought he is the one.”

“Oh! I pity the girl…What’s her name…”

“Jean Winter , It was big surprise for her , she ran away from the class when she saw him, I have to go after her and it took me hours to make her stop crying. She is ok now but she stopped attending his class and  she is avoiding him totally .” Bran replied to Edward.

“I’m sure it won’t be easy for her, I still remember the day when she made that decision; the sacrifice she made for him shows her true love. That’s why I want her to join our clan but she refused but I promised her to protect her and her little brother.”, Daron replied sipping his drink.

“Her brother you mean the w.”, Alex speech was interrupted by the loud bang of the door.

The big wooden door opened harshly, revealing the teary eyed Adena standing there weakly.

Her misty eye’s was looking at the man sitting in-between Bran and Edward. The man stood up seeing Adena , he opened his arms  smiling at her.

“Alex”, Adena’s cheeks started to get wet, with a whimper she ran and tossed herself in his arms.

Alex softly he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter