End

Make You Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo furrowed her brows and crossed her arms. "Really now Nayeon? You'll keep acting like this when Mina wants to visit you?"

I lowered the blanket, just enough for my eyes to be exposed before answering. "We already broke up." 

"Oh yeah?" she sounded unamused and pissed with my childish acts. I gripped the sheets tightly and pull it upwards when she started grabbing it to remove it from me. 

"Stop it Momo, I don't want to go to the airport."

"You're going whether you like it or not." she insisted as she used her force to pull the sheets from me. I whined and started kicking the air.

"What a perfect 20 year old Nayeon, so childish." she huffed. 

Though I want to, I didn't reply to my cousin's words anymore. Morning arguments are tiresome.

"What is it this time? What did you do that you're saying you two have broken up again?" Momo asked me while she's busy folding the blanket and fixing the bed. 

It has became a cycle I guess? I keep on telling my cousin that Myoui and I have broken up everytime we argue about stupid things, everytime I will make her feel bad but in the end she'll be the one to say sorry even though I'm at fault. Sometimes I feel like she's too much for me, like I don't deserve her but no one else does too. I want to keep her all for myself. 

"I didn't do anything."

"So Mina did. Uhmm let me guess, she forgot your anniversary?" she chortled at the end of her words.

I shook my head. Myoui is never forgetful about those things, she would be always the first one to greet me.

"So what? Your birthday?"

"No Momo. Myoui doesn't miss special events like that."

"Tss what's so special about your birthday." I heard her murmur so I threw her a serious glare but she just grinned at me. "Anyway, what is it then?"

I grabbed my towel and head towards the comfort room to take a shower.
"Nothing, I don't want you beating her up at the airport." I said before closing the door.

"Yah! Don't tell me she cheated on you?" Momo shouted from the outside. I just shook my head and didn't answer.

Once I decided to open up to Momo about the thing my girlfriend and I have argued this time, I know it will reach Chaeyoung and I don't want that. My sister is already cautious enough about Mina because of that unknown thing which was 2 years ago and adding more reasons for her to be so hard on my girlfriend isn't really a good option. Though I wish she would just smack my girlfriend's head this once to scold her for letting another girl to kiss her. 

My mood is ruined again, remembering what Myoui had said to me. She admitted that she got drunk last weekend and some stole a kiss from her. I am glad that she's so honest, she would literally spill everything if I would ask her to. It's like she's still compensating for lying to me before, and as much as I am thankful for that; I wished she didn't just tell me about the kiss. If I didn't know, I wouldn't be mad. Yet I know that if I'll know it later on, I would be a lot angrier. I'm going insane.

 

~
Momo tightly gripped the steering wheel as she's looking for a place to park. We just arrived at the airport and it's making me nervous that my cousin is so quiet right now.

"Don't ever think about getting mad at her Momo." I broke the silence.

"I thought you've already broken up? Why are we here again?" she made face, obviously annoyed when she was the one who forced me to come along.

"To get my girlfriend." I replied nonchalantly.

"Mina will get some from me."

"She didn't even do anything Momo, I was just kidding a while ago."

My cousin raised a brow. "Really?" she sounded doubtful but eventually smiled after I gave a quick nod.

Good thing Momo is really innocent in all stuff. She might be scary sometimes but she's tender than my oh so serious sister that has gotten worse ever since she and Tzuyu started dating just 3 months ago.

We got out from the car and entered the airport to wait for Myoui's arrival. The place is packed today since it's almost Christmas season and I must say a lot of travelers loves the comfort Japan will bring to them.

After roughly 10 more minutes, Myoui Mina emerges from the crowd; looking so sleepy and tired. I waved at her and she squinted her eyes at me when she saw what I was doing. She must be confused, just nights ago I was ignoring her and even told her to cancel her vacation but she insisted saying it's been almost a year since we last saw each other personally. And even though we got into some petty argument, which was her fault, Mina wouldn't let me decide this time. She's been wanting to visit me ever since I left Korea but I keep on declining her cuz I don't really like her skipping classes just for me. This is just the fourth time that she visited me actually within two years, though I always spend my holidays in Korea as well. It's just different this time cuz I couldn't come home because of some school works that I cannot leave behind; so she's the one who's going to spend her holidays here in Japan.

I quickly pull her for an embrace once she's in my reach. "I missed you so much." I said and rubbed her back.

Seeing her again after months made me forget that I am supposed to be mad at her. The feeling of longing is greater than what childish act my stupid self would like to do.

"A-are we okay?" she sounded nervous which made me chuckle.

"For now we are cuz I've missed you so much." I answered and retracted myself from her.

She sighed in relief and quickly leaned in to press her lips on me. "I love you." she muttered and smiled widely.

We were still drawn to each other's eyes when my cousin decided to interrupt the brewing atmosphere.
"Okay lovebirds, just continue this in the apartment okay? Not in front of the mass." Momo complained and turned her body back.

Mina and I chuckled at the same time which made me tilt my head towards her direction and saw her still looking at me as well. I gave her a tiny smile and grabbed the luggage from her hand.

"I can do it Nayeon." she held it tight so that I wouldn't get it.

I shook my head and insisted. "You must be tired, come on, let me."

Myoui subtly nodded and let go of her luggage. I wrapped my hand on hers immediately and dragged her to Momo's car.

 

"How's Korea Mina?" my cousin asked while turning right on a vast highway going to our apartment.

"Still great and lovely. The studio we used to practice before got renovated by the way. It's bigger now." my girlfriend answered as she leaned her head on my shoulder, I gently patted it.

"Oh nice, I'll check it out once I come back there."

Mina hummed. She slowly wrapped her arms around my waist and snuggled her face on my neck, breathing heavily.

Momo frowned and shoots beam at us. "You're both aware that I could see you from the mirror right?" 

Myoui giggled, making me shiver upon feeling her warm breath on my neck, and worsen when I felt her pressing her lips on it. I feel like I was being heated, it's winter; the aircon of the car is full blast but my girlfriend is making it hard for me. I softly pressed her arm to stop her from whatever she's doing but she just laughed and kissed my neck once more, only this time it was longer I and I felt her biting and my skin. My blood rushed to my face, I hastily move body on the side so that Momo wouldn't see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter