N-10

Make You Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are you going?" I asked my sister when I saw her getting out from her room all dressed up.

"Uhhmm I'm going to meet with Dahyun." she replied.

"Just the two of you?"

"Yes, it's been so long since we've hangout."

She started going down the stairs and I quietly followed her from behind.

I simply nodded. "What time are you coming back?" 

Chaeyoung raised her brow on me. "You're weird today, why are you asking a lot of things?"

I scoffed. "Can't I?"

"You don't do this. Are you up to something?" she retorted.

What I asked was a sincere question but my sister took it in a different way, guess she's not really used to me, showing some concern to her when I really do. 
"You're thinking way too much. I was just asking, and I'll be going out as well." 

"Ohhh. Date? That's why you're dressed up as well? Please don't tell me it's Jeongyeon." she glared at me.

"No. It's not her and please stop being mad at her, you're more acting like the ex and not me."

"Tsss. Whatever. I'll go now unnie and please don't forget your keys if ever you'll leave. I don't want you to call me out of nowhere."

I let out a laughter. "Alright. Take care."

My sister once again glanced at me before closing the door. "You're really weird." she murmured.

What even. I'm just being nice and she's totally freaking out. What a mean little sister. 


I casually sat on the couch while waiting for Mina's text. She said she's already on the way so she should be here anytime soon.

I'm in the middle of watching a drama when a car beeped outside. I decided to check the clock before peeking on our window. 

Hmm 10 o'clock, she's a little bit early.

Nonetheless, I still opened the gate for her and asked to go inside for a while but she declined. She said we need to go to buy some stuff in the mall.

"What are we going to buy?" I asked while I was putting my seatbelt on.

"I can cook at your house right?" she asked back without answering my previous question.

"Yes. Why?"

"Good. I'll cook for you." she said.


~
Mina is pushing the cart while looking at her list of ingredients. I silently slipped a box of cookies in it as she was not looking at me. I also put some pepero and other sweet goodies in the cart.

"We don't need those, why are putting that inside?" she suddenly asked and started picking up the food I've placed to return it to the shelf.

"Just let it be, I'll be the one to pay for mine."

Mina shook her head. "I'll be the one to pay so no, and too much sweet isn't good for you."

"Why? I love it!"

"I already gave you a box of chocolate yesterday." she murmured but I was not able to catch it.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing. Just leave all of those." she quickly replied.

I pouted. "How about leaving just one pepero? Please?" I smiled and tried my best to act cute in front of her just to sway her.

Mina blinked a couple of time before averting her eyes away. Her ears and cheeks started to turn rubicund as she tried to escape from me. "Alright, just one." she sighed and pushed the cart right away.

A victorious smile emerged from my face. I guess my aegyo worked out perfectly.

 

The person I am with is so uptight, she literally just bought what's on the list and payed everything without looking for other unnecessary things. The total opposite of me.

"You live with your parents?" she asked. We are now on our way back to my place. She said she'll just cook for me today and that would be the date. Romantic isn't it?

"No just with my sister, but they visit us now and then."

"Ohh so your sister is at home now?"

"No, she left to meet with a friend."

Mina glanced at me. "So we're just alone?"

"Yes. Is there a problem about that?" I frowned.

She hastily shook her head and focused on the road once again. "Nothing."

 

~
Can you believe that Mina is seriously weighing every ingredient that she's going to use for the recipe? It's my first time to see someone like her.

She looks so neat on her white apron plus the fact that she tight her hair in a bun style made her even more pleasing to look at. It's my first time seeing her neck this close, it actually looks good.

Oh God, what am I thinking right now.

I decided to open the pepero box and start eating to divert my attention. I'm tensing up right now.

Mina placed the cooked pasta on the side of the counter and heated a pan.

"Why are you already eating? You won't be able to finish the pasta that I'll cook for you." Mina sighed as she started to sauté the bacon and garlic.

The smell of the food invaded my nose, I felt even more hungry than I already was. "I can finish it for sure." I assured her.

"Are you already hungry?"

"A bit."

"This will be done in few minutes." she peeked at me.

I nodded. "It's alright, I can wait."

"You want some?" I offered her a pepero stick.

She didn't answer me but bent over right away as she took the pepero to without the use of her hand and started munching it.

I stared at her for a while because of what she did. Why does she looked cool when doing it?

"What?" she raised her brow when she noticed me looking at her.

"Do you know the pepero stick game?" I blurted out of nowhere.

She furrowed. "Of course." she looked so confused with my sudden question.

"Play it with me please." I smiled at her.

Mina leaned back. "What? Now? I don't think it's a good idea." she answered and pulled another stick from the box for her to eat.

I silently tiptoed and reached for the opposite end of the pepero stick she was eating. Her eyes grew wide and she stopped eating the chocolate stick. I grinned at her and continued moving forward. I quickly pulled away when we're just few centimeters apart.

"You'll burn the bacon." I reminded her when she was still staring in the middle of nowhere after I pulled away.

Her senses came back and immediately focused herself on what she's cooking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter