N-5

Make You Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The house was full people. I didn't really imagine Tzuyu, a cold hearted person can gather this much. Well, she's pretty anyways; people would like her by just looking at her.

"Jihyo!" I screamed so that she would hear my voice as the background music was playing so loud.

She turned her head to look at my direction and smiled. "You're here!"

"Yes, Chaeyoung said Tzuyu wanted me to tag along."

She nodded. "Is this really how famous Tzuyu is?" I asked in a low voice.

She laughed. "Yes, but not all people are here for her; her cousin is one of the friendliest person you could find in school plus she's hella cute; that explains the number of people here."

I frowned. "Cousin? Who?" I asked.

"Sana." she replied.

"No way they're cousins!" I exclaimed.

She giggled. "Right? They're the total opposite."

I just shook my head. Sana is one of the most famous girls in our campus, there's no way no one would recognize her. But I didn't actually imagine that she's Tzuyu's cousin, her personality is bubbly and always possesses positive aura unlike Tzuyu who seemed so serious and cold.

"Let's eat Nayeon, I've tasted a pasta a while ago and it was so good." Jihyo said and dragged me with her on the way to the kitchen.

"Yah, is it okay for us to go here?" I asked.

"Yes, I already asked Tzuyu a while ago and she said it's alright." she replied as she put down the plates on the counter. She got a spoonful of pasta and placed on our plates. "I wonder why they didn't put this outside." she murmured as she started eating.

"Maybe it's not for us to eat." I replied.

"What kind of nonsense is that Nayeon? I already told you that Tzuyu said it's alright."

"Maybe she got shy to reject you?"

"That's not her at all, she's blunt. She wouldn't be ashamed to say no."

I just nodded and picked up the fork to taste the pasta. True to her words, Jihyo didn't lie when she said that the food tasted great. 

"Oh there you are unnie. I was looking for you all over the place." Chaeyoung pouted as soon as she'd seen us. 

"Why?" I asked.

"Sana unnie is looking for you."

"Me? Why would she look for me?" I asked in confusion as I pointed myself.

"I don't know." she shrugged. "Oh there she is. Sana unnie!" Chaeyoung enthusiastically called a blonde girl.

Sana smiled at her and walked closer to us. "This is Nayeon unnie by the way and you already know Jihyo unnie." Chaeyoung said as she pointed us two.

Sana gave me gentle smile and suddenly hugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter