N-8

Make You Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaeyoung woke me up so early and I almost want to strangle her for doing that to me. The worst is that she did that just because she was looking for the handkerchief I borrowed last time. I groaned and slammed my head on the bed. Now I can't go back to sleep anymore!

I let out a deep sigh as I decided to just stop trying to sleep again and just head out for a jog.

My dearest sister quickly left when saw me going down the stairs. I even shouted her name but she just yelled back that she's sorry. 

It's Saturday but Chaeyoung has to go to school for her project and of course she's going to watch her crush practice again, it's still in the afternoon though and I'll make sure that when we'll meet at that time she'll receive a flick on her forehead from me.

I looked at my phone when it vibrated.

From Unknown: Good morning! Have a nice day ahead.

I smiled upon reading the message. 

To Unknown: You too.

From Unknown: I heard there's another play. Are you going to watch the practice?

To Unknown: I will! Jihyo wants me to come along even if I don't want to. 😞

From Unknown: I have something to give you.

To Unknown: Are you finally showing yourself to me?

From Unknown: Maybe. (:


My lips formed a smile on its own. Damn this unknown person. She's really something to make me feel like this even though I don't know her yet. 

I actually think I'm starting to like her as well.

 


I stretched my arms and legs before jogging to warm myslef up, my plan was just to run a couple of blocks from here, til Tzuyu's place and go back and forth for few rounds but then I spot Mina around the corner of the last block. I halted and stared at her. What is she doing here?

"Myoui!" I called. She didn't turned right away to look at me, it took few seconds for her to react. I continued walking and was actually few steps aways from her right now already when she decided to speak.

"H-hi!"

I gave her a weird look. "What are you doing here?" It's still early and I'm sure she doesn't live near here since she was complaining how far my house was the first time she drove me home.

"I just visited my cousin."

"You have a cousin?"

"Yes." she answered.

"Ohh alright, since you're here now are you willing to give me your number now perhaps?" I grinned at her.

"Ahh, right; okay here it is." she said and handed me her phone.

"You're acting kind right now." 

She made face as she rolled her eyes. Alright, I'll take it back.

"I am always nice."

"Psshh yeah right." I replied and gave her phone back to her. "Thank you for this huh." I added.

"Why do you want my number anyway? I don't really use my phone that much except for playing."

"I already told you I want to be your friend."

She frowned. "Just that?"

"Yes. Why? Are you thinking that I am flirting with you?" I teased.

Mina moved away from me. She cleared before talking again. "You look like one."

I shook my head. "I already like someone." I said, though I'm not really that sure if what I feel for that unknown girl is considered to be like or just an infatuation since she's so sweet to me.

She looked so surprised upon hearing m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter