N-13

Make You Fall For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month had passed, a month filled with blissful and spontaneous moments. Myoui really tried hard to open up herself more. She constantly stays with us during her class breaks, and she also made a lot of friends somehow ever since she started talking more. I admit, I didn't like it at first. She's changing and even though I know it's for the better; I didn't like how other people took it as a chance to ogle at her.

Good thing my girlfriend isn't as oblivious as I am. She always find a way to stop the ongoing conversation she's having to anyone once she had noticed my rather stupid glares.
 
Myoui will always laugh at how childish I act whenever I am being possessive of her. It's not to the extent that I'm being unreasonable cuz I just do it whenever I want to yet she does it all the time when I'm talking to anyone I know. She's more childish than me to be honest and a lot more possessive. I'm not complaining though cuz she does it in an adorable way and she never does it when she knows I'm not in the mood. In short, she's not insensitive.

I've also met her parents once, they were totally great and kind. They just kept on throwing nice words to me that I felt so embarrass during the meeting. My inner introvert soul took over me that moment and I ended up being quiet almost all throughout that time. Good thing, Myoui was able to notice how awkward I was and helped me get through that dinner.

Mina also experienced what I was feeling when her brother started teasing her because of me. Kai, her older brother kept on repeating how Myoui started acting weird the first time she had seen me.

"I was accompanying her at that time cuz you know, Mina is an introvert; she wouldn't even be able to speak if she's left alone." Kai relayed.

I nodded slowly. "Ohh I know that."

"Psshh that's an exaggerating statement Kai." my girlfriend defended.

Her brother didn't mind her and continued talking instead.
"That's the time she first saw you! You just passed by our side and you don't know how funny my sister looked like by then." Kai said and started laughing.

Myoui just glared at Kai, not pleased with all the revelations her older brother is spitting.

"She literally turned around just to follow you with her eyes. It looked like she had seen some kind of angel or something cuz all her attention was directed at you."

I slowly tilted my head to glance at the girl sitting next to me, she's looking at the opposite direction but her ears and even her neck are starting to turn pinkish.

"I bet my sister fell for you at first sight and now, you're already her girlfriend. This lady must be so happy."

My hand reached for my girlfriend's hand that was on the top of her lap, she was consistently tapping her nails from time to time. Mina turned her head and gave me a confused look. I smiled at her in return.
"I'm happy with her as well." I answered while looking at her eyes before fixing it back to her brother.

I felt how Mina tightened her grip on my hand. Soon, I felt her warm lips on the back of my palm. I quickly look at her. She gave me a shy smile and placed another kiss on my hand.

"Ohh the PDA, I'm out!" Kai hastily stood up and left us alone.

Both Mina and I just chuckled at her brother's reaction.


~
I am currently spending time in a solitude place, near the school ground while reading a book and waiting for my next class. I turned my head around when I heard my sister's voice.
"Unnie!" Chaeyoung called while she was running towards my direction.  "I've heard Momo unnie is coming back." my sister added while trying to catch her breath.

"Wait where's- oh I see." she shook her head as her eyes lingered on my lap where Myoui is currently sleeping. "You two shouldn't do this, other people can't sit anymore." 

I groaned and rolled my eyes. "There are a lot of benches Chae." I replied and glanced at my girlfriend when she moved a bit.
"And please don't raise your voice, you'll wake her up."

"Tsss. I swear unnie, you should stop being too good to whoever you're dating. If Mina unnie will pull a Jeongyeon thing in the future I won't allow anyone to date you anymore."

"Awww baby Chae, come here my precious sister." I and open my arms wide.

She made face but maintained her serious aura. "I'm dead serious. They're lucky that you're dating them and it's so annoying when you're just going to be taken for granted in the future."

I gave my sister a serious look. It was as if she had bitten her own tongue when she winced and immediately avoided my eyes. Chaeyoung is really outspoken when it comes to her distastes concerning my love life. She started acting this uptight the first time I've broken up with Jeongyeon and I must say, her newly acquired trait worsen every single time my ex and I break up and eventually be back to each other's arms in the next few days. Our relationship was like that, like a never ending cycle that whenever Jeongyeon flirts with other girls, I will always end up forgiving her at the end of the day. Until, of course; I got tired.

"Momo will be back this weekend." I answered the very first reason why she approached me but it seemed that her focus is now on something else and not that. 

"I'm glad you're over Jeongyeon unnie though, you're way too good for her." Chaeyoung suddenly said. "And I hope, that person sleeping on your lap won't disappoint me and specially you unlike your ex."

My sister hated how Jeongyeon seemed to be at ease cuz she knows I will always be there for her. That I will be waiting no matter what.

This cub acts childish and ungrateful most of the time but she always make me feel that I am not alone and makes sure that I am not hurt. Chaeyoung actually likes to take care of people in a secret way without uttering any word.
I think that's the reason why Tzuyu is having a crush on her as well but I'm in no position to tell her that. Besides, Tzuyu might confess to her any time soon.

"Don't worry Chaeyoung, your sister is in good hands." Myoui suddenly blurted while her eyes are still closed.

"Yeah right. Cuz I'll hate it when you're going to turn out to be just like Jeongyeon unnie." my sister replied.

I beamed at her, asking her to shut up but she just rolled her eyes at me. "I'll go now unnie." Chaeyoung said before turning her back at me.

Mina groaned and stretched her arms before raising herself up. "Your sister is really protective."

"Yes. So if ever you'll do something bad, make sure she won't hear about it cuz you wouldn't like her rage."

"Are you insinuating that I should be more scared of her than you?"

"That's how it seems but you should still be scared at me cuz I'm the one who will break up with you." I kidded.

I was laughing and all bbutthe girl I'm talking to just kept on staring at me as if I said something bad. I cleared my throat and creased my brows.
"I was just joking, you don't need to take it seriously."

Mina let out a sigh. "I- I just don't want to imagine breaking up with you."

"Silly. That was just a dumb joke. I won't say it again." I said to lessen the seriousness that was enveloping us.

She reached for my hand and looked at me direct in the eyes. "Most importantly, I hope you'll let me explain things if ever we'll fight in the future." she muttered.

I gulped and just nodded as a reply. Heck! Why is she so serious? It's scaring me!


~
It's Saturday and I am patiently waiting for my girlfriend to arrive as she promised to cook for me again.

I smiled and quickly ran to the door when I heard the doorbell rang.

Myoui was holding a bagful of flour I think? And other things she'll use for cooking.
"Let me help you." I offered and reached for the one she's holding on her left hand.

"Thank you." she smiled at me.

She lay down the bag she was holding on the top of the table and I placed mine next to hers.

"So, what are you going to make this time?"

"Cookies." she flashed her gummy smile. "You love chocolates so I've decided to go with this one."

I opened my mouth wide and clasped my hands together. 
"I should have dated you sooner."

Mina chortled at my statement. 
"Why? So that someone will always cook for you?"

"Yes. I love that." 

She just hummed as she started tying her hair into a bun. And my oh my, her rare neck was exposed once again. I walked closer to her to help her tie her apron on the back, but I just actually really wanted to take a proper look at her white neck. I don't know what's with her nape that I find it so attractive.

"You should just bun your hair when we're alone." I blundered out of nowhere.

She peeked at me with one eyebrow raised slightly above the other. "Why?"

"Have I ever told you that your neck is really pretty?" I asked, not answering her question.

"What the heck are you talking about?" she started laughing as she turned around to face me.

"Is it bad that I really find your nape y?" I innocently questioned.

Myoui stopped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter