Lee Soohyuk

Parallel Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 - Lee Soohyuk
Words - 1,543 

As a familiar melody hit EunA's ears, she immediately groaned before opening her eyes. She reached over for her phone before it could get even louder. Instantly knowing who it was by the ringtone, she pressed answer with her eyes closed again. "Hello?" EunA answered in a groggy state.

"Hey, are you still at home?" Jihye asked with a slight hint of excitement in her voice. EunA hummed in response before slowly sitting up in bed. "Well, hurry and get ready, I have a surprise for you!" Jihye beamed. EunA hummed in response again causing Jihye to sigh. "Are you even listening to what I'm saying?" She then asked. 

"I am," EunA responded while walking into the bathroom and the faucet. "See, I am getting ready." Jihye hummed in satisfaction.

"Alright, I'll stop bothering you. You only have twenty minutes before school starts, remember that!" Jihye beamed before ending the call. 

EunA quickly the song that's been stuck in her head before starting on her daily routine. I wonder what made her so excited...? What is the surprise going to be about? EunA asked herself. The more EunA thought about it, the more anxious she got. 

Nonetheless, she still made it to school before the tardy bell rang. EunA immediately went over to where she and Jihye would always be before class started. Not seeing Jihye anywhere, EunA took out her phone and called her. "Hey, I'm at school, where are you?" EunA asked once the call got through.

"I'm in class, why?" Jihye asked. 

"You said you had a surprise for me and made me rush to school." EunA pointed out as she leaned onto the lockers behind.

"Oh, the surprise? That? You're going to have wait until the end of the day." Jihye explained. 

"Why?" EunA asked.

"He's at work." Jihye answered shortly, confusing EunA even more. 

"He's at work? What exactly are you doing?" She asked as she slowly got anxious again. 

"Relax," Jihye said sensing the tone of her voice. "It's nothing bad."

"It better be nothing bad." EunA responded. "He better not harm me in any way, and if he foes, you better lock all the doors when you're sleeping."

She heard Jihye giggling on the other line before hearing her teacher entering the classroom."I'll see you after school, bye!" Jihye beamed.

Jihye sighed with a slight smile as she made her way towards her classroom. Throughout the day, EunA couldn't help but think about the little date she had with Hoseok. I wish there was someone like him in this world, but of course, everything is just fantasy.

The last bell finally rang, ending school. EunA slowly dragged her feet towards her hang out spot with Jihye. Once Jihye's eyes met with EunA, Jihye immediately lit up. "EunA! Come here, hurry up!" She beamed while waving her arm as if there was no tomorrow.

EunA sighed as she rolled her eyes. "Coming," EunA mumbled while picking up her pace. "What is it?" EunA asked once she was in front of Jihye.

"Come on, he could be here any minute." Jihye said as she held EunA's hand and pulled her out the doors. As the both of them made it out the school, EunA instantly noticed a group of girls circling around something in front of the school gates. "Oh, he's here already." Jihye mumbled to herself while running towards the crowd.

EunA's eyes immediately widened once she realized that her surprise was in the middle of the crowd of girls who annoyed her since she met them. "Dude, tell me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter