Drawing Perfection

Parallel Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 - Drawing Perfection
Words - 1,119

EunA sat there in her room, with her hair tied up in a messy bun. She sighed before placing her pencil down to change the song, to hype herself up. She sighed again once she saw how messy her desk has become.

Crumpled up balls of paper spread out everywhere. Pencil shavings in one corner and eraser shavings in the other. I know drawing someone is hard and drawing perfection is even harder, but I didn't know it was THIS hard. EunA thought to herself while covering her face with both her hands.

EunA took in a deep breath and let it out, remembering the stranger's beautiful smile. "I should and will ask him for his name this time." EunA said quietly to herself. She picked up her pencil again and grabbed a new sheet of paper while crumpling up the new one.

After a couple more tries, she decided it was time to stop for the day and try again the next day. She looked over at her clock on top of her desk. Damn, I stayed up that late? She asked herself, realizing that it was almost one in the morning. She quickly turned off the lights and pulled the blanket over her. Slowly she drifted back into her parallel universe.   

The sun was shining brightly through the blinds as EunA shifted around in her bed. Knowing that she doesn't have classes for that day, she decided to sleep in a little bit before going out to do some window shopping. She suddenly remembered about the mysterious man. 

She smiled with her eyes still closed as his beautiful smile popped up again. It would be nice if I get to see him again. She thought to herself while slowly getting up. She looked over to the other side of her room and saw his jacket and shirt, on her chair.

EunA washed it last night once she got back. Now, the clothes are just waiting for their handsome owner to get them back. EunA slowly made her way over to his clothes and picked it up. His cologne is still there. She thought to herself with a slight smile.

EunA folded the shirt and jacket neatly before placing them into a bag. I'll give it to him whenever I see him again. EunA made her way into the bathroom to do her daily routine. After changing into something that she was satisfied with, she made her way to her favorite cafe.

EunA had her earbuds in and up at full volume, she hummed along to the song as she walked along the street. Just as she was about to turn a corner, a bike came speeding out, causing EunA to jump back. She immediately hit someone behind her. Why is this happening to me? W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter