Unexpected Date?

Parallel Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4 - Unexpected Date?

Words - 1,166

EunA sat down near the window with her phone, while Hoseok went into the back to get her something "special." I wonder what he meant by that. EunA thought to herself as the scene from earlier played over and over in her head. Whatever. She shook off what she was thinking about and looked out the window.

I actually got to talk to him. She thought to herself while smiling again. Hopefully, we get to get closer in the future. "EunA!" Hoseok shouted from the counter, immediately catching her attention.

"Yeah?" She responded while getting up from her seat. She immediately sat back down once she saw him making his way towards her. She instantly noticed the drinks he had in his hands.

"Here's your drink." He said while pushing EunA's drink towards her. 

"Thank you." She said before picking it up. It's different from what I usually order, it's so pretty. She thought to herself with a smile. She took a little sip of her drink before setting it back down.

"Is it good...?" Hoseok asked while trying to study her expression.

"It's great!" EunA immediately answered. "You made it?" She then asked. Hoseok nodded his head while humming. "It's really good." She then said, causing Hoseok's smile to widen. 

Hoseok opened his mouth to say something but closed it once he got a notification on his phone. "Sorry." He said before taking out his phone. EunA nodded her head before looking out the window again, as she sipped on her drink, she enjoyed the view outside.   

He suddenly sighed, immediately getting her attention again. "Is something wrong?" She asked, slowly studying his facial expression.

"My friends just canceled on me," He said before pulling out three tickets from his pocket. "I guess these tickets are going to waste." Hoseok mumbled while placing them on the table.

"Oh, sorry to hear about that." EunA said quietly as her eyes followed the tickets. Eternal Love. EunA read to herself. Sounds interesting. She thought as she nodded her head slowly. 

Suddenly, Hoseok's face lit up, as if he had an idea. He remained silent but a wide smile was plastered on his face. EunA looked up at him with wide eyes, confused to what he was smiling about. "Yes?" She asked while furrowing her eyebrows slightly. 

"Are you busy today?" He asked. EunA shook her head slowly.

"No, not really." 

"Would you like to spend the say with me?" He then asked.

"I would love to," EunA responded with a smile while taking another sip. "What did you have planned?" She asked. 

"Since the movie doesn't start until a couple hours, I was going to go play in the arcade with my friends. We don't have to go there if you don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter