Fate

Parallel Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 - Fate
Words - 1,260

Once the last bell rang for the day, EunA and Jihye met up with each other at the school gates. "Do you wanna go back home or hang around at our favorite cafe?" Jihye asked while fixing her backpack strap.

EunA hummed in response while looking around. "Favorite cafe?" EunA asked. Jihye nodded her head before taking out her phone and wallet.

"What are we going to order this time? You want to try something new or get our usual?" She asked. EunA shrugged her shoulders while still looking around. "Hey, why do you keep looking around?" Jihye questioned while stopping EunA.

"I'm trying to see if I can find the guy from my dream." EunA responded while looking at Jihye shortly before looking around again.

"You're still on that?" Jihye questioned. EunA nodded her head with a smile. "Why?"

"What do you mean why? He's this mysterious guy from my dream, I would love to know more about him. Wouldn't you?" EunA asked with wide eyes, a little offended.

Jihye was quiet, thinking about a little scenario that she just made up. "I would." Jihye said after a couple seconds, leading to the both of them giggling. "How does he look like?" Jihye then asked. 

"I have a very vague image of him in my mind, considering that I only got to see him once." EunA said.

"Try your best to describe him." Jihye said while turning a corner, dragging EunA in the process to stop her from walking in the wrong direction.  

"Okay," EunA said while thinking about her "dream" from last night. "He is pale, he has black hair, he has broad shoulders, and I think he's taller than me." Euna finish with a wide smile.

Jihye nodded her head slowly, absorbing all the details that EunA just listed. "I don't recall seeing someone like that before." Jihye said quietly.

"Really?" EunA questioned. Jihye nodded her head. "Maybe, I just made that person up." EunA said while shrugging her shoulders again.

"What do you mean?" Jihye asked while opening the door to Infini-Tea.

"Like, I took the mouth of someone and the eyes of another. Mix them up and I get the mysterious guy." EunA explained.

"That makes sense." Jihye said. The both of them made their way over to the line and ordered something new that they wanted to try. After spending hours in Infini-Tea, the both of them decided it was time to go back home.

"Oh!" Jihye shouted out of nowhere, causing EunA to jump a little due to Jihye's sudden shout. Jihye couldn't help but laugh at the way EunA reacted. "Sorry." Jihye said while placing her hand on EunA's shoulder. "I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's fine." EunA said while a slight smile. "What were you about to say?" EunA then asked.

"Right, there's a party today at seven, do you want to go with me?" Jihye asked with a slight smirk. "I haven't seen you in a dress in so long." Jihye added shortly.

Euna immediately shook her head. "No thank you, I rather stay home and watch a drama than going to a party filled wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter