Shin Hoseok

Parallel Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 - Shin Hoseok
Words - 1,852

After finishing their food, EunA and Hoseok were on their way to the arcade. It was silent between the two as they were walking down the street. Not an awkward silence but a comfortable one where they were enjoying each other's company. "Can I see your phone?" Hoseok suddenly asked.

"Yeah, sure." EunA responded while taking out her phone. She handed it over to Hoseok with her eyes following his fingers as he went into the contacts. A small smile crept onto EunA's face once she saw what he saved himself as. "Bunny prince, huh?" EunA asked with a smile.

"Yup!" He beamed with a wide smile. "Here's your phone and here's mine," He said while handing them over to her. "Any name is fine with me." He then shortly added.

EunA nodded her head slowly before looking up at the sky, as if she was thinking. Finally getting something to mind, she quickly typed it in his phone with a smile. Hoseok peered over her shoulders, trying his best to read what she named herself.

Bunny princess? Hoseok read to himself as a smile was spread across his face also. "Change bunny to my." He suddenly whispered over her shoulders. 

"Won't that just be my princess?" EunA asked while looking over at him. He only stared back at her with a smile in response. "Wow, we just meet and you're already claiming me as your princess." EunA said with a slight hint of teasing in her tone. He smiled in response as she handed him back his phone.

The both of them were again in silence, walking towards the arcade. Another block went by in silence. "Ooh, we should play a little game." EunA said while making quotation marks around the word game. 

"What do you mean by game?" Hoseok asked while doing the same as EunA. 

"Well, technically, it's not a game," EunA explained while looking up at him with a smile. "It's more of a Q&A to get to know each other better." Hoseok nodded his head while humming slightly. "You go first." EunA said. 

"Okay," Hoseok said with a slight hum. "What is your favorite food?" He finished. 

"My favorite food is fries, I don't know what about them but they just make me so happy!" EunA beamed with a smile, causing Hoseok to instantly smile widely. "What about you? What's your favorite food?"

"Mine is ramen." He said before turning around once hearing the sound of cars getting closer. Hoseok immediately grabbed EunA's hand and pulled her closer to him. The car zoomed by quickly as Hoseok held EunA close to him. "You're too close to the road," He said before looking down at her. 

EunA's eyes widened at how close he was to her. Her eyes slowly examined his facial structure with a slight smile. He sure is perfect. She thought to herself before being interrupted by him. 

"You should be walking on the other side." He said before leading her to the other side. 

"Thank you." She mumbled while looking down at their hands. His hands were still intertwined with hers, instantly causing her to blush. 

"Should we continue playing the game?" He asked while looking over at her, flashing him cat-like smile. 

"Yeah, how old are you? I'm 22, by the way."

"I'm 25, only three years older than you." He said with a smile. EunA nodded her head as she made a turn with Hoseok. Her eyes immediately seeing the arcade near them.

"Woah, we're here already." She said as she pointed to the arcade a couple feet in front of them. As the both of them continued to walk towards the arcade, they continued to play the little game to get to know each other more. 

"It's around twelve right now," He said while looking at his watch. "Which means we have about two hours here before we start heading to the movies." Hoseok explained with the same cat-like smile. As the both of them were playing together, others couldn't help but stop and stare at how they were with each other.

Laughters accompanied with slight gasps as they played their games. "Your laugh is so cute." EunA suddenly said. Hoseok instantly looked over at her with his brows slightly furrowed.

"Mine?" He asked. EunA nodded her head with a smile, causing him to be even more confused. "How?"

"I don't know," She said as she shrugged her sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter