Chapter 2

The colour you gave me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"My life is so predictable, never any mystery
But ever since you shined the light, all of that was history..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

9 Years later: JAN 6 2010 (High school: Bomi, Eunji, Naeun:16. Chorong: 17) 

My life became easier as time goes by. Elementary was the time i was at my worse. Loosing both of parents is a nightmare any child could ever have, and that happened to me. A nightmare which turned into a reality. 

Director Yoon Dae-han was my fathers name. He was my goal, i wanted to be like him. As a child i didnt really know what was happening around me, all i knew was he owns multiple of buildings in Seoul and Singapore. I grew up with a loving mother. She was a doctor; Yoon Jiyeon was her name. Despite the hectic careers they both have, they always had time for me.

Every year both my parents put on a charity event. By the age of five, i grew up in a happy working environment. Also, by the age of five, i met the two bestfriends i have right now. We met during the event for my mother's charity. Eunji's parents are a good business partner my father had so they were invited. I guess my father also wanted me to socialise with other kids my age. Naeun's mother on the other hand was my mother's friend from high school. Her proffesion is fashion design. She have clients from across the world and even have a store in Europe and Seoul. It wasnt long for all of our parents to become friends and since that event, i was lucky enough to meet both of my best friends regularly. 

Thanks to all of our parents and their social status, we became the most talked about in school. Though Eunji's parents are wealthy, they dont want spoiled children. So they told Eunji that if he wants something, he would need to earn it. Since that talk, he started working part time. In the school grounds however he is known as the "Heartbreaker". He likes girls, what can i say, but i 100% know that one particular girl that would ground him...

Son Naeun or as fanboys and fangirls call her 'Son Yeoshin'. She has a cold and mysterious look which students admires. Her frame is petit but tall. A lot of guys wants to court her, but she always declines, leaving them heartbroken. A part from a guy called Lee Taemin, he is one of a few fanboys that does not stop giving Naeun gifts and letters, which angers and annoys a specific person, who is walking towards me, right now.

"Yah Bomi, you're day dreaming again." I felt a pain on my right shoulder. "Yah day dreaming isn't a crime, was there any need to slap my arm?!" This was an ordinary day for me. A day full of lectures, a day full of bordem. 

"Aigo, you're making a fuss my friend. Look-" the cause of my painful arm, held my head towards the crowd of people, "people are watching us. Look how these girls pity you becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter