Chapter 3

The colour you gave me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​FEB 29 2010:After school (Bachelor Yoon's residence) 

13.92.38.40 BEEP, the black gate opened. Before the condo unit entrance, the homeowners would have to put in the code for the gate and then drive to the place where the guard house is. "Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Yoon, how was class today? Any progress with Miss Park?" 

Mr. Kwon has been the guard at this complex for the past 10years, he is basically my second father. I tell him how my day went, my problems, my love life. "Ah Mr. Kwon, its been alright. Did you know dolphins have two stomachs? One used for food and the other for digestion." With the fact i told him he laughed, i smiled and carried on talking, "woah animals are so fasinating" i shook my head to the side and then looked up at him again, "it's Chorong's birthday in four days. The note two books im going to hand her are nearly finish, i just need to neaten some pages." I said on a serious tone. 

Mr. Kwon teased me, "Who would have guessed that Mr. Yoon Bomi, is a hopless romantic".

"Hahaha you know me Mr. Kwon, when it comes to Park Cho-rong i change into a different person." 

"Thats very true and im glad that she did because you deserve to be happy. Anyway, i'll catch you later. Get in-" Mr. Kwon opened the barrier and said "you must be exhusted. Get some good food in you and hwaiting on the gift and plan" he said whilst smiling like a proud dad. 

I raised my fist and said "Dae Mr. Kwon, take care. Hwaiting!" We both pumped the air and then i drove towards the underground car park.

Hovering my key card to unlock my condo, i opened the door and my nose got a whif of the fresh plants inside the room. The streaming and droplets from the small pond relaxed my body and mood. I thought to myself, 'It would be nice if someone was living with me.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now I have a hand to hold and a reason to believe.
There's someone in my life worth living for. I was hanging around just wishing on a star..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

FEB 29 2010: Night 10:45pm

Group chat: The musketeers

Meungji: Pabbomi whats this plan, my Nangnie is talking about? Spill it

Nangnie: Oppa, when are you going to tell us the plan? We want to know

Meungji: My princess is right, we want to know. 

Nangnie: Oppa, not here kekeke

Laying down on my white chair i looked up at the skylight. Ignoring the buzzing noise from my phone, i focus on the stars and wonder if she's witnessing this starry night too. I wished upon the biggest star that my plan works on her birthday. I then look down at the two books on my stomach, and admire the finishing product. Its not neat but that was kind of my goal. I told myself, "You're so awsome Yoon Bomi".

 (two filled black muji books) 

I took out my phone and decided to call her. BEEP BEEP, she didnt answer, i dialed again BEEP BEEP, again no answer. She might be busy, so i texted her "Hey, are you busy?", after two minutes of waiting she finally called back.

Me: Did i bother you?

RongRong: No, i just felt like not answering you 

I heard playfulness in her voice, but decided to act along.

Me: Aish, Chorongah. What if it was an emergency?!

RongRong: Watch your language Bomah and ok im sorry. Gwenchana? What made you call at this hour?

Me: hahaha Mian. Yeah, im alright. *i stood up and started to walk towards the kitchen* i just remembered you noona.

I heard her laugh a little on the other line, which made me smile and bite the inside of my bottom lip

RongRong: Your'e so cheesy you know that right?

Me: i know but i feel like you like it so i decided to carry on-

RongRong: hahah what about me? Do i get a say in that decision?

Me: Nope

RongRong: What am i going to do with yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter