Final 5

The colour you gave me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 3: Morning of Chorong's birthday and the question. 

6:45am 

The day is finally here. I woke up with a buzz from my phone, a text popped up saying, "Your last order has been sent and recieved. Thank you for choosing Le Jardin, korea". I've been sending Chorong flower bouquets for the the past two days and today is the last day, the flowers today are a mixture of different fresh flowers. The past flowers looked like these:

 Both of the flowers had a message. The first day says, "#3- Good morning Chorong-ah, did you sleep well? Heres a flower to start the day. Remember the day you helped me during math clas and i payed you back by letting you sit next to us? Well, the other night you helped me out during my drunken moment, so heres a flower to pay you back. Cute right? ㅋㅋㅋ. Have a great Sunday and i'll see you tomorrow, nae? -YBomi" 

Monday came and also the second flower was sent, this time the note says, "#2- Its Monday again, but dont let that ruin your day! If you ever need me, you know im here for you right? I know i dont say this that often but gomawo. Thank you for accidently dropping my pencil on the floor. The death of my parents changed the way i was and ever since i met you, my mind went back in the right path. The sky is blue again. Smiles are true again. So, heres another flower, which represents my gratitude towards you. -YBomi"

That day Chorong clinged onto me like a magnet. During my study period she stood beside me, i got startled and stood up, i was going to say hey but she suddenly hugged me and ofcourse i hugged her back. We were in the middle of the library, it wasn't busy but there was still students walking around and studying. When i was about to ask how she is, she started sniffing. I looked down at her and laughed slightly. I asked her why she was crying whilst i cupped her face and wiped the tears on her face with both of my thumbs. She let go of me and looked up at me with a pout, "pabbo, why did you write that note?" She started hitting my chest, i stopped her by hugging her again. I replied back, "Gomawo, Chorong-ah".

I chose to give her a bigger boquet today since its her birthday. The flower came with a white teddy sheep and a note saying "#Day1- Here. Youre last bouquet of flowers, plus a bracelet of flowers. I do hope you're keeping the flowers and not throwing them away ㅋㅋㅋ. Happy birthday Chorongie, im looking forward for tonight, Bomi jr arrived with the flowers too right? I hope hes ok. Anyway, Enjoy today, take it easy during your classes this morning. Say hi to Mr and Mrs Park for me, dae? Remember that im picking you up at 7pm,!" 

    

My morning started off with a black coffee and jam on toast. During breakfast i re-read my reports for the company, as well as my homework for school. Sipping my coffee, i felt vibration on the white marble island. I put my papers down but kept sipping my coffee; i grabbed my phone with my right hand. Chorong sent me a text with a picture attached: 

 RongRong: Good morning Bomah, boborong arrived safely. Thank you for the flowers, im going to miss the delivery guy ㅠㅠ. Are you going to be in school today?

Me: Good morning to you too and happy birthday:) Mwo?! Youre going to miss who?! He only sent you flowers for three days and he already made an impact to you? Aish.

Is she joking? Wait, im being jealous again. Its not good to be jealous bomah!

RongRong: Ani! I was talking about the cute messages and flowers he sent for you. Are you mad at me?:(

Me: ah ok, since its your birthday, i'll let it slide. How are you feeling this morning? You look cold from the picture you sent me. Get a warm shower before you go to school nae?

RongRong: i'll make it up to you! Your gifts has been the high light of the three days you've sent them. Thank you again bomah

Me: are you hinting something? Im gonna have to work harder if i plan to send you flowers everyday ㅠㅠ jk, if flowers and notes makes you happy then i will send them, but it would have to be once a week right now, since im still studying my dads company, mian ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.

RongRong: ani, just you in general makes me happy. Im happy with you...

Me: hmmm, should i deliever myself to you every morning then? ;)

RongRong: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ if you want to, i wont stop you...

Me: Im gonna have to set my alarm extra early tomorrow then.

RongRong: uhuh. Anyway im going to be late if i dont stop talking to you!

Me: hahaha arasso, go get that warm shower, take care of your health nae? Im only going in to hand in my homework, and then head to the company, so i wont be around. 

RongRong: take care of yourself too ok? Dont over work yourself, I'll see you soon and if i wear inappropriate clothes for the place were going tonight then its your fault...

Me: hahaha dont worry, im sure you'll look good with whatever youre going to wear.

With that i finished my breakfast, and washed the dishes before going up to get ready for the day. 

Today is the day i'll ask her to be my girlfriend. I need to finish ny erands before meeting the guy planning the event with me. Walking towards my car, my phone vibrated. I stopped walking and pulled my phone out of my pocket. Chorong sent me another picture: 

 RongRong: i'll be wearing the bracelet you gave me. Gomawo:)

I smiled, she looks so beautiful. 

Me: woah, yeppeo 

I then carried on walking towards my car, with my rectangle and leather black bagpack on my back and a paper bag in my right hand. It took me fifthteen minutes to drive to the school grounds. I parked my car in its usual spot and walked towards the entrance; whilst signing in i dropped the paper bag and then i heard a loud voice, "Bomi!" He then ran up to me and then tossed me up and down. I laughed, "hahaha yah, put me down, your so embarrasing" 

He finally put me down with a wide smile on his face, "today is the day bro! Are you ready?" I finished signing in and then grabbed the paper bag again, "yep, im ready. I just need to give this to Naeun. Where is your girlfriend?"

"She's on her way, she was stuck in traffic. Whats in the bag?" He tried to peek in the bag, but he could only see a white box. 

"I didnt tell her where were going tonight, so i bought an outfit for her to wear, so that she doesnt die from worrying about what shes going to wear." Eunji looked at me amazed, "wow, youre actually quiet smart!" 

I waited for Naeun to arrive in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter