Chapter 4

The colour you gave me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"...to put the happiness back in my heart and you care and now there's colour everywhere. I've left left those hazy days behind me, now they're just a fading memory.
'Cause baby it's all so clear to see, the beauty that is waiting here for me..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

FEB 30 2010: The next day 8:12am 

My eyes fluttered wide open. A sudden pain attacked my head, "agh" i moaned quietly, i was about to squeeze my head using my right hand, but a weight was stopping me from doing so. I looked to my right, to see an angelic face, "you're so beautiful" i whispered and using my free hand, i moved some of the hair off Chorong's face. 

Realising that i was not wearing my turtleneck anymore. I started to ask questions. What did we do last night? did we have ?! Aish, Yoon Bomi! I looked up at the ceiling. I then moved the white plain sheet on top of my hips and downwards, praying that my jr still have coverage and thank god it still does; i was still wearing my black ripped jeans, though my belt was on the floor. 

I tried to remember last night. I kissed her and she said yes to the dinner on her birthday. Thats one step to for my plan to work, but forget about the plan at the moment, Bomah you kissed her and now shes in your arms sound asleep. Daebak. 

Ever since the day Chorong came into my life, my whole world became in colour again, but just not after last month i started to court her. ​​

I found out that Chorong also had feelings for me by accident. I accidently bumped into her in the hallways and a note fell on the ground. I picked it up and accidently read the note, "i like you Bomah" i looked at her in the eyes, searching for any clues, that the note is true. Her cheeks became rose red and then she ran away. She avoided me for a week until i gave her a note saying, 'lets forget about that day'. Im so stupid but it was probably for the best. 

Now that im courting her, she lets me come over her apartment and this has been the case for over a month now. 

LAST MONTH:

Whilst i waited for Chorong to arrive i practiced what i wanted to tell her "Cho-Chorongah i've been meaning to ask you if i could court you" ani ani. Yoon Bomi get a hold of yourself, "can you give me a chance to court you?". I walked up and down the quiet garden, practicing and telling myself not to be nervous. In my right hand i held personal poems that i've collected for the past years; about her, on a  black muji note pad. During elementary we started to give each other small notes. Everyday, i collect a hand full of notes from her. She's too shy to interact with me during the classes that we sit next to each other and thats when the whole secret messages started. 

She has not been in a relationship, despite her beauty and status. Mr and Mrs. Park are both famous doctors. They go on shows to talk about the importance of health and gives advice to the people that are in need. 

When i was twelve, a girl asked me to hang out after school, she's called Bae Irene and once Chorong found out, she ignored me for two weeks! Shes cute when shes jealous though. 

 

PRESENT DAY:

The reason why i took so long to finally decide to ask her out and court her was because i was afraid of destroying our friendship. I was also afraid of rejection. She took care of me like her dongsaeng. I didnt know if she liked me the way i liked her. 

Now im in her bed, half with the girl of my dreams in my arm.

Suddenly Chorong moved her head, i looked at her and smiled. Her eyes opened and her eyes met mine. "Good morning" i whispered in my deep, groaky morning voice. formed a smile, "good morning Bomah", she wrapped her right arm around my waist and slightly squeezed my body. I moved my now free hand to touch her soft hair. 

"Noona, can you please remind me what happened last night?" I heard her giggle, "what do you think Bomi-ah". I cleared my throat, "well, seeming as im , theres a chance that we had se-" Chorong slapped my chess, "aagh ah pa yo!" She sat up and look back at me, i also sat up but leaned my back against her headboard. It was hot so i i didnt bother to cover my upper body. 

"You drank too much last night and whined that you were hot, so i helped you take you shirt off, it smelt like alcohol so i washed. Thats it" she was stretching whilst talking. Her shirt outlined her body line. Who knew stretching could look so y. I was too busy checking her out when she suddenly threw a pillow at me, "stop looking at me like that" 

I laughed, "you cant say anything, i've seen you look at me like a piece of meat before" then i threw the pillow back at her then grabbed her by the waist and started to tickle her. I carried her and pinned her down on the bed, i'm on top of her now,  "hahaha Bomah, sto-stop" she couldnt stop laughing, a tear appeared in the corner of her right eye. "I'll stop if you-" i was in mid sentece when my phone buzzed. I looked up and search for my phone; it was on the left bedside table. "Aish, who's calling me this early?" I looked back down at Chorong who was calmer, "answer it, it might be an emergeny. I'll make us some breakfast" i nooded and got off her. Walking towards the other side of the bed, i offered to make her bed, "i'll make your bed for you". "Wow, Yoon Bomi offered to make the bed? Thats new"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter