Chapter 1

The colour you gave me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Darkness. Ever since my parents passed everything around me became black and white. Until you came along..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SEP 9 2002: Morning (start of school)

Looking out to the distance Yoon Bomi admires the tweeting creatures outside of his classroom window; with his chin resting on his left hand and whilst tapping his chewed up pencil on his desk, he didnt realise that both of his bestfriends are already seated on their individual desks beside him, Jeong Eunji on his right and Son Naeun to his left.

It has been 2 years since my parents had passed away. They were involved in a hit and run. Everytime i think about the accident, hurts me and anger builds up to the point where i do stupid things and end up regretting later on. My teachers knows what happened, so does my two closest friends, so i guess they understand, but i know that it's still wrong to let my anger act rather than my mind.

Speaking of friends, "whats up guys? Good morning" i said and looked at both Eunji and Naeun with a smile which creates a decently good eye smile. Eunji smiled which also created a full eye smile and said "hahaha i thought you didnt see us. Good morning" then we did our handshake. Naeun spoke up saying "you're so dumb, Bomi oppa would've seen me sit down on my chair." I looked at Naeun amused, there goes Naeun critisising Eunji again hahaha. Naeun continued "Good morning Bomi oppa" i nodded as a reply. I was about to tease Eunji about Naeun scolding him but someone interrupted me.

Our Seonsaeng-nim started to speak, class must be starting, but wait who's that girl beside her?

"Class, we have a new student joining us today. From now on she will be your classmate, so please take care of her."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Used to seeing black and white never really in between. I've waited on the love of my life, to come into my dreams..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sep 9 2002: Before lunch (during math class) 

Since were only in elementary school we dont move around for the range of subjects the school offer, though we do switch seats for the different subjects; since our Seonsaeng-nim are also different. I've been seated next to Eunji and Naeun for all of my subjects except maths and science and art. Those subjects are also the ones i struggle with and hate. Hate because its boring, makes no sense, boring, complicated, boring since i dont sit next to anyone i particularly know and again boring. 

I was in my usual position, chin on my left hand, paying no attention whilst tapping on my desk, waiting for the class to start, "Bomi can you please stop tapping on your desk?" I sighed quietly and said "joesonghabnida seonsaeng-nim" and placed my yellow and black pencil on the desk and then folded my arms and looked down at shoes.

"You know what, Chorong-ah how about you sit next to Bomi on the third row at the back." 

My mind was in another world when suddenly the pencil that was once on the table is now on the floor. I slightly tilted my head to the left with my mouth quiet open and tongue between my teeth in disbelief with someones clumsyness. Ready to stand up and tell the person who budged my pencil to pick it up, i looked up and saw these big appologetic brown eyes looking down at me worriedly. My facial expression changed and gently said "gwaenchan-ha" she bowed and crouched down to get my pencil and placed it ever so lightly back on my desk and replied back wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter