for those sunny summer day

|oneshot| for those sunny summer day |csc.yjh| |english verson|

The first time Seungcheol cheated on Jeonghan was on the day they have a heated arguement about how late Seungcheol go home recently, and all the dishes for dinner that Jeonghan cook himself always ended up leaving untouched. Although he understood that Jeonghan was just too worried about his health, Seungcheol couldn't help but getting mad at him like a violent husband, then throwing all those delicious dishes onto the cold floor. Either it is because of the stresses from his company's contracts or because of his anger at that moment, the truth that he slapped Jeonghan hard on his cheek to the point that his pale skin turned into an awfully red, still not changed. In the bright pair of eyes always gentlely look at him only, tears started forming, but Jeonghan tried his best to hold them back, he didn't want Seungcheol to see him cry, but it was too clear for Seungcheol not to notice.

Shortly after, Seungcheol left their house and went to his new secretary's apartment. That was the first time in their ten-year relationship, he had had with someone who was not Jeonghan. His anger remained still, but Seungcheol knew, that he loves Jeonghan, so much, even though the one he was making love with, the one who had kissed his neck passionately at that moment was not Jeonghan.

Seungcheol stayed awake all night long, his mind went back to when they were in university, to those joyful days he spent with Jeonghan. With someone who was born in a lush yet dirty world like Seungcheol, Jeonghan is truly a miracle. He is a bright person, as bright as the morning sun, and his soul is absolutely pure. Jeonghan could just let Seungcheol wrap his arms around him and tighten the embrace as he wants, but Seungcheol also can rest his head on Jeonghan's shoulders in order to seek for some comfort when he is not feeling okay. Jeonghan stepped in Seungcheol's life, saving him from his dark past. Is it because of the beautiful smile that he gave Seungcheol in that sunny day? Or is it because of the sweet scent of his shoulder-length hair? Seungcheol had no answer himself, he just knew that he really love him, that he had fallen deeply in love a special Jeonghan, those feelings had been with him through his most beautiful moment in life.

Seungcheol went back home when it was six in the morning, and the house he and Jeonghan moved in together that year welcomed him. The floor was still clean as usual, no food or even a tiny piece of broken glass was left, the heater was being to prevent the house from the cold winter, and there was Jeonghan, on his dark purple sofa, sleeping so peacefully, like he was waiting for him to go home after a hard day at work. The little differences were the dried tears that still stiky as well the bruise which looks like it wouldn't stop bleeding from last night on the younger's cheeks that used to be rosy when some one was madly in love.

From the deepest point of his heart, Seungcheol felt so guitly and regretted, he come close to Jeonghan, kisses his cheek as gentle as he could, and lingering his lips on every single part of the younger's pretty face. The beautiful eyes slightly opens, Jeonghan wake up in the midst of his night mare which was all about himself being helpless in the ocean blue sky, he couldn't have Seungcheol stay close to him, without him Jeonghan was lost because the older is his only way back home. Jeonghan held onto his lover tightly, sobbing and crying out all the tears he had held back for ages in the overwhelmed fear, the name Seungcheol he used to call so lovingly was just simply a life jacket at that moment, and the only thing that desperately clung into it trying to survive was the innocent love that had been formed in the past ten years.

Seungcheol ignored the sting feeling of Jeonghan's nails dipped into his skin, as well as the dirty shirt he wearing was covered in Jeonghan's bitter tears. Like being waken up, Seungcheol realize something that he had forgotten long, long ago.

Jeonghan loved those sunny summer days, and the bright sunshine would cover every inch of this word, dying his hair in the orange light, even though they would make him end up drenched in sweat. And Jeonghan would set himself between Seungcheol's arms, complaining about how his hair was burned in the summer heat. But also Jeonghan, would smile happily and walk till the end of the narrow dirt track to enjoy the hot summer he loved.

Jeonghan has always said that Seungcheol was his sun, but he was not as hot as the summer sun, a unique type of warm, he had his own kind of heat that so special with the younger. But neither Jeonghan and Seungcheol knew, that as the time went by, the sun would follow it as well to the west side of this world and then vanish, slowly and vaguely. Jeonghan loved Seungcheol, he loved the older with all his heart, even if Seungcheol was just another sun that come to cover his cheeks in those shameful drops.

The way Jeonghan silently called his name woke Seungcheol up from his daydream. Those "Seungcheol" used to sound so sweet on the younger's lips now were bitter like poison ivy, and Jeonghan is the one who being killed gradually by the toxic. He hugged the older, tightly, as if Jeonghan could keep his cologne's scent linger in his lungs forever, and feeling his hot summer that was his and his only, Jeonghan's eyes were swollen already, but tears wouldn't stop rolling down his cheeks, like they are determined to cleanse the red lipstick on his lover's neck.

Then, Jeonghan moved his hands, giving up on his ten-year relationship with Seungcheol, ten years, he had tried hard to connected their hearts with full of his youth and his hopeless hope. The suitcase that stood quietly next to the table that still got two coffee stains on it, now it seems like going to scatter in to pieces in just a blink of eyes, all because of the divorce agreement without one of two important signatures was put on it. Jeonghan then leaved, bringed along his side all the rough times they went through together, and a love that started in the summer sun and ended in the coldness of the winter.

Seungcheol tried to get closer, to hold his love back to his chest, he called the younger and didn't want to stop even if his throat hurt like hell, Jeonghan's name echoed in every single part of the cold heated house. The empty feelings in between his arms was going to killed Seungcheol with its brutal cruelty, and he knew, that no one can fill that blank except his Jeonghan.

But, deep inside his soul, Seungcheol also knew, that it was what he deserved, that he have to let him go, before Jeonghan breaks down all because of him.