4 minute- Mirror Mirror

10 songs challenge

I was dancing and singing to mirror mirror in the dancing room, with all of cube’s artists there along with the about to debut sunbaes. 4 Minute, BEAST, and G.Na were all there. Everyone was watching with all their attention on me, except for HIM. CEO told me to dance and sing to 4minute’s mirror mirror as a trainee test. If I pass this test, I will be able to debut. But I’m not sure if I will be solo like G.Na unnie or in a group like 4 Minute unnies. All that was on my mind was to pass this test. I sang with all my heart, especially the lines Why do you not look at me? I can’t help but look at Ilhoon when I sang that line. Still he refused to budge, not even giving me a glance. Did I dance or sing wrongly? I keep looking at him and forgot my dance steps. Ouch! A sharp pain went through my ankle. I seem to have sprained my ankle. But still I continued on. I must pass this test! It’s my last chance. My parents said that if I fail this test they will not let me be a trainee anymore. I will be forced to work in their company. “Ahh!” my ankle hurts a lot and I’m forced to stop dancing. CEO got up and said “You are hurt. Let’s have this test another day.” And he left. BEAST, 4 minute and G.na subaenims all rushed to me “Are you alrgith?”Gayoon unnie, one of my closest friends in cube, asked me. “Where are you hurt?” Yoseob subaenim asked me. I said nothing. My ankle hurts too much. I looked around to try and find Ilhoon but I can’t find him anywhere. Had he left? I felt disappointed. Then someone lifted me up. I looked up at his face. It was Ilhoon. “Ilhoon-shi?” He said nothing, just carried me to the nearest clinic. “You had sprained your ankle. But it will be healed in a few weeks, there’s nothing to worry.” The doctor said to me. Luckily it was nothing serious. Ilhoon carried me home without a word. He put me on the sofa and was about to go when I asked him “Ilhoon-shi, do you hate me so much? You had not spoken or look at me before. Am I so hateful?” I started crying. It hurts to have the person you like to hate you. He stopped. I moved closer to him. “Ilhoon-shi do you hate me?” I repeated my question. I move closer to you and I 1 2 step 1 2 step 1 2 step Let’s live it up Let’s make it up. He finally looked at me. He was blushing. “No! I don’t hate you…but I don’t know what to say to you whenever I see you. My mind just went blank and I…I think I’m in love with you.” So I can make your heart flutter when you look at me. He hugged me tight. “Don’t get yourself hurt anymore. Let me take care of you?” I nodded and he hugged me even tighter.