Super Junior- Miracle

10 songs challenge

Lee Teuk is having a hard time. Being the leader of such a large group like super junior stresses him out. But he managed to smile, because fans are always there for him. Whenever he read those heartfelt letters, tweets and gifts, he would always feel better, He would cheer up. Then he met a girl. The girl is not a fan of them, but she recognizes them. He felt happier when he saw the girl. Its like a miracle. Lee Teuk always sees her around SM building so he assume she must be a staff there. He tried finding her, but with so many people around, he can’t find her. He was crying in a room because he couldn’t take the stress any longer, even though he knows fan will always be there for him. He wanted someone to console him, to encourage him. He wanted the girl to do so. Then a tissue was put in front of his face. Without looking up he knows it is the girl. “Don’t cry. Your members and fans would be sad to see you cry.” He wiped his tears and said “May I know your name?” she told him. He cheered up immediately. Now that he knew her name, its easier to find her! He had fallen in love with her. She seems to be a stylist. He would secretly hide himself and look at her working. She look pretty when she is concentrating hard. Lee Teuk thought. Then she went to take clothes. Oh no! Lee Teuk thoguth he was hiding behind it! What if she saw him? With her being so close, Lee Teuk felt his face heating up. But she didn’t seem to notice him. Lee Teuk pulled her to a garden when she was walking home after work. “Oh its you!” she exclaimed after looking at Lee Teuk. He just smiled at her. He did a magic trick, which turned a flower into a scarf and finally into a necklace. “Would you be my girlfriend?” Lee Teuk asked nervously. She replied shyly “Yes.” He put the necklace around her and both of them walked hand in hand around the garden, smiling and chatting happily.