FT Island- Confession

10 songs challenge

Hong Ki has been friends with you since middle school. Both of you would do everything together. But he don’t want you to feel burdened, so he kept his feelings from you. He was determined to confess to you, when he saw other guys confessing to you. I now confess my heart to you. Only the heaven knows my heart. All the memories pass by me. Today wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you. He remembered the first time he met you. He saw you walking with a group of girls, laughing together. He felt attracted to you immediately. He went up to you and introduced himself shyly. Your friends left the two of you alone. The day we first met, I was awkward and young. He had always tried to confess to you, but he became nervous and he lost his courage and just said “Nothing. So what were we talking about just now?” As he became a trainee, he started to hang out to hang out with you lesser. At times, I hurt you with my mistakes. But you never once blamed me,and gave me strength smiling, ‘it’s okay. it’s okay.’ Whenever I made you upset saying I’m busy, you could have blamed me. But you believed in me, saying ‘don’t worry. don’t worry.’ He was not there when you needed him the most. But you understand his situation. I selfishly hope that your heart will be the same forever. I will try my best everyday for you. He confessed to you through a song. Have I told you before? I love you.I love you, I love you,There is no other word to say it other than those common words. I say it again. I love you. Please never forget my heartful confession today. I love you. When the song ended, he said the three words you had waited so long for him to say “I love you. Can you be my girlfriend?" you nodded and he smiled at you, kissing your forehead.