Park Jung Min- Not Alone

10 songs challenge

I ran with all my might. But I still ended up 3rd. I looked up to see my parents and friend, Jung Min. He smiled down at me. That tired expression in your eyes always remain in me. “You cannot run anymore. But if you go for treatments, there is a chance that you can walk again.” The doctor said to me. I locked myself up in the room after hearing that. I was knocked down by a car when I was on the way home. My legs were badly damaged. My running career ended just like that. There is no return even though ending it will cause tears. Whenever Jung Min visit you, you refused to meet him. He gave up. Years later, he had become an idol. But he still cannot forget you.As time passes by, memories of you still remain. Still living within that traces even if I hate it. He visited you one day. You finally woke up and went for treatment. I must not let Jung Min be sad because of me. You thought to yourself. He saw you walking a few steps and couldn’t believe it. You told him everything. He would visit you and encourage you every time you went for treatment. Both of you would encourage each other.Even if everything collapses I’m not alone. Just you alone is enough I’m not alone. You’re not alone.