He's Mine, I'm his

All my heart

AN: Well, :) I was thinking about ending this story in the next few chapters but I thought I should ask you guys first, should I end it or keep going?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leeteuk's POV (this the same night Eunhae go together this was before they saw Leeteuk and Kangin and when they saw them)

We were right outside the dorm were the guys would not be able to see us. Kangin pulled me into his strong arms holding me close.

"Teukie, I've missed you." Kangin whisped in my ear. I smiled, he was so sweet.

"I've been with you the whole night." I said pulling away to look into his eyes.

"I know, but even when you are right next to me, I still miss you." Kangin said pulling me in closer again. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down closer to me. Our faces were just inches apart, I loved Kangin. I really did love him. I couldn't see myself with anyone else. I was honestly in love with him. How was I supposed to tell my best friend that I loved them? What if he didn't love me back?

"Teukie, I love you. I'm in love with you. Every time you are even a foot away I feel like a part of me is missing. I need you. I want to be with you always. We've been together for a year now. And the band knows we have. It doesn't matter what others think of us. The band approves, our parents do. I wanted to make this more romantic, but Teukie, will you marry me?" Kangin removed my arms from around his neck to kneel down in front of me.

I was in shock. I wasn't excepting this for one and for another, I never thought I'd end up marrying a guy. I love Kangin more than anything. He is the air in my lungs the heart in my chest. I need him to live basically. Tears filled up my eyes, I was speakless. Sure out in the cold wasn't too romantic but it felt perfect to me, as long as it was Kangin, I was happy.

"Yes! I would love nothing more than to be with you for the rest of my life!" I said crying. Of course Kangin who was a total romantic pulled out a gold ring with little dymaids around it and placed it on my ring finger. I hugged him, holding him tight, before leaning in to kiss him.

I was looking forward to the days where I'd wake up with just him around and be able to kiss him passionatly without having to hear complaints. Everytime we kissed I swear I was floating.

The day I met Kangin I felt alive. As if before I was never really living life. I was just another human walking around with a lifeless stare on their face. Our tounges were in the middle of a battle that I was about to win for once, when Kangin pulled away pulling me up the stairs into the dorm.

We noticed Eunhyuk and Donghae caught up in a moment on the couch but chose to ignore them. We smashed our lips together again knocking things over everywhere before slamming the door to our room shut behind us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae's POV

The next morning I woke up with someone in my arms. I was a little scared at first not going to lie. I jumped but when I saw that beautiful handsome face I smiled. My Eunhyuk, wait was he mine? Not yet, but soon. I still hadn't even told him I liked him. Sure we made out last night but I still felt like I had a duty to tell him.

"Eunhyuk, wake up." I said not be able to wait any longer. I had to tell him now, while my hopes were still high.

"No! Five more minutes." Hyukie rolled over facing away from me. I sighed looks like this was going to be harder than I thought.

"Hyukie, I like you, heck I love you. And it's akward telling you this while you are sleeping!" I said smacking him. He woke up looking at me with tears in his eyes. Uh oh did I hit him that hard? But when he pulled me into a hug, I took that as a no.

"I love you too, Hae." Hyukie answered. I was the happiest person ever in this moment in time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww:) even I got a little teary eyed at the end! Please comment and sub :). I love you guys! I've recently gotten sick -_-  so I may not update depending on how I feel. I also am almost done with basketball :D so more time to get better yaya! :). I will update other fanfics later! Sorry this took soo long I've been busy with school work >:P. I hope you enjoy this! :) Teukie is getting married!! SJ at a wedding...kind of a scary thought lol :).