Jungkook's "Gift"

Little Miracle: A Jinmin Mpreg Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The singer slowly opened his eyes only to see Jungkook sitting next to his bed. The area seemed quiet, unlike their dorm usually was. The sick feeling started to stir in his abdomen again, causing him to tremble and grab the maknae's hand.

"Oh you're awake," Jungkook said quietly, turning to face the frail boy.

"What happened? Why am I home?" Jimin managed to choke out.

Jungkook lowered his head "You fainted when you were filming your solo dance session, so the director requested you to be brought home."

"Where are the others?

"Oh them? They went to go have dinner. Jin wanted to come with me, but we all knew that he'd be a grouch if he didn't get some food in his tummy" Kookie let out a small chuckle. The maknae stood up and walked towards the door. "I have to go, Jae-Hwa is still at daycare and I have to go pick him up." He opens the door, but before he leaves he says one last thing: "I.... left something for you on the kitchen table. When you feel a little bit better.... I'd appreciate it if you'd take a look at it." Without giving Jimin any time to question, he leaves the room.

As soon as he heard the slamming of the front door, Jimin sat up on the bed, grabbing his glasses off the nightstand and stretching out his toes. Curiosity sure got the best of him, because if Jungkook would have never mentioned the little "gift" he got for him, he wouldn't have gotten up. After all, he did feel like ; but, curiosity overpowers all. 

He somehow managed to force his frail, aching body to the kitchen and to his surprise, there really was a gift on the table. It was wrapped nicely in paper with a folded note that read: 

"Please read after opening"

Jimin discarded the little note as directed and guided his tiny fingers to open up the package. He took care to not rip the paper, just out of respect. 

The little singer stumbled backward when he tore the last piece of paper off the box, almost dropping it.  He adjusted his spectacles, making sure what he was reading was true. He tried to spell out the words in his head, repeating them over and over again, to make sure it was true. 

The words on the packaging spelled out: Pregnancy Test

He couldn't believe his eyes. Why would Jungkook want him to take a pregnancy test? Jimin consulted the note next, to answer his questions hopefully. 

The note read: 

Dear Jimin, 

I'm sorry if this surprised you, but I noticed you have the same symptoms as I did when I was pregnant with Jae. And I did hear you two that day, so please don't act like I don't know what you did. I just really want you to take it... for your own good. It might be awkward, but that's part of life right?

Love, Jungkook

The small one trembled as he stared at the handwriting before him. He was angry; no, enraged. How could Jungkook ask this of him? It was implacably rude. He pulled his cell out of his pocket and texted Jungkook's number. Surprisingly, he was quick to answer; he probably expected Jimin to text him.

.....

Jimin: I'm not taking that

Jungkookie: Why not? It was for your own good

Jimin: Im just not

Jungkookie: Can you please take it? for me? i promise no matter what the result is, i'll treat you. ill even tell jin if you want

Jimin: fine, 

Jungkookie: thank you chim, ill make up for it

....

Jimin grabbed the test and headed straight for the bathroom. For Kookie.... Just do it for Kookie He told himself that over and over as he prepared a cup of his urine to be used for testing. He dipped the stick into the cup and placed it back into the packaging.

The what was supposed to be a 5-minute wait felt like hours and Jimin was getting real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter