Practice

Little Miracle: A Jinmin Mpreg Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Over the course of about a month, the boys worked extremely hard on their comeback, Namjoon and Yoongi ended up staying up super late,  perfecting every last lyric. Everyone else was being trained with the professional choreographer, making sure all of the members were sharp in their dancing skills.

After all the late nights and sore backs, it finally came time to film their first MV for the comeback.

"Jimin wake up!!" Jungkook shook the older awake.

"What is it Kookie?" Jimin choked, forcing his heavy eyelids to open.

Jungkook laughed and sat the smaller against the headboard "It's MV shooting day! Namjoon requested that I wake you so you can get ready"

Jimin laid back down and pulled the covers over his head "I'm tired, Jungkookie. I just want to sleep"

The maknae shook his head and dragged Jimin out of bed.

"Ughhhh" Jimin complained.

.
.
.

After getting ready, the boys all packed in their car to first drop Jungkook's baby off at daycare, then to the filming site. Jin drove, Yoongi in the passenger seat, TaeKook in the back with their baby in a car seat, and Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon in the very back row.

Jimin laid his head in Hoseok's lap trying so hard to rest up.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asked the singer.

"I'm tired. And carsick....." Jimin complained holding his mouth.

"Aww, I'm sorry Jimin. I hope you feel better!" Hoseok said, "I give you hope!!" He childishly extended his arms out to give Jimin his "hope" 

Jimin gripped his mouth harder and sat up. He felt a burning sensation in his throat.

"WOAH THERE" Namjoon freaked out "JIN PULL OVER HES GONNA BLOW!!"

Jin pulled over and the others made way for Jimin to get to get outside the car. He leaned over the seat and vomited onto the ground, barely missing the floor of the car. Yoongi flashed a cringe face toward Jimin.

"Awww poor Jiminy" Jungkook patted his back as the older emptied his stomach onto the grass.

Jimin sat up with tears. The pain was unreal and throwing up didn't help the burning nausea he felt. He decided not to return to the back seat, in anticipation that he would throw up again. He just laid on Jungkook's lap in pain.

Jin looked back at them "Is everything okay Jimin? I could tell Hitman Bang that your not feeling well"

Jimin didn't want that. He didn't feel good and he knew that, but the thought of ruining the day everyone's been waiting for with his absence felt selfish to him. "No, I'm okay" Jimin choked.

"If you say so" Jin frowned and started his car once again.
.
.
.
Once they had arrived at the filming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter