Not an Accident

Little Miracle: A Jinmin Mpreg Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm... Pregnant" The words fell shakily from his throat. That familiar choking sensation arose in his throat, that same layer of gloss overtaking his orbs. Jimin didn't dare to look up, he just hid in his lover's shoulder. He couldn't think of how upset Jin must be, he didn't want to know. He was too afraid to know.

"Jimin..." The tone of his boyfriend's deepened voice caused Jimin to begin sobbing. Jin held him close, his tender back. "It's okay' everything's going to be just fine." His hands found his way to the locks of Jimin's brown hair, to his hiding cheeks, wet with tears. "look at me, Jimin."

Jin lifted the smaller's chin, forcing him to look into his beautiful brown orbs. The choking sensation in his throat stopped, and his heart softened. There was something about Jin's eyes that always brought him warmth and peace, even in a situation as rough as this one. 

Jin wiped the tears from Jimin's rosy cheeks and leaned in to press his lips to his. He deepened the kiss by gripping the back of Jimin's head and breaking through the barrier of the lips. He allowed his tongue to explore every inch of the boy's mouth.

 Jimin just let him do whatever he wanted, he was far too weak to perform his usual, more impressive kissing tactics. 

"Tell me," Jin said abruptly breaking the kiss. "Why are you crying?"

Jimin lowered his head. "B-because I'm scared.." 

"Baby," He looked into Jimin's swollen eyes. "What are you afraid of?"

"The other members... what if they don't accept me. What if  ARMYs don't accept me? What if Bighit wants to disown me for having a child unplan---"

"Jimin....None of that will happen. Jungkook had a baby, and everyone loves still loves him. Besides, were in this together, you're not alone." Jin reassured

"What if I'm not a good mom?"

"You will be"

JIn his tender cheek slowly and carefully.

"Think of it like this. This baby wasn't an accident or mistake. This baby is a miracle."

The word miracle replayed in his mind. There's nothing to be afraid of. This baby was meant to be here. This baby was a miracle. 

"Our.... little miracle" Jimin repeated softly, looking down at his nonexistent baby bump.

"That's right" Jin said. He reached down and lightly grazed Jimins abdomen. "This is the next chapter of our lives! We're going to be parents! This would eventually happen one day. It just happened to be earlier than we expected"

Jimins smiled at the thought of their family. He could imagine himself relaxing in the backyard holding his newborn child, while the older child played with his daddy. The warm breeze and the ling of the baby on his fingers. The thought almost erased any trace of fear still left in him. He was almost excited now.

The two sat for a while; cuddling on the couch, talking about the baby, the future, their plans for announcing to the other members.  Unfortunately, their silence was interrupted by a yelling Taehyung busting through the door.

"Where in heavens is Jungkook?" He yells profusely.

"I thought he went to go pick up Jae-Hwa from daycare," Jimin said.

Taehyung scratched his head nervously "I thought so too, but when I went to go get him because I was getting worried but he was----"

"Taehyung!" An angry Jungkook yelled from the room. He poked his head out and walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter