My bunch of Idiots ...

DESIRES

Minseok was groaning and choking his friends mentally.

Sometimes he really don't understand why the hell he made friends like them. Each one of them had thier own personal talent to annoy minseok to his limits.

But minseok swears on his life that each one was really very important in his life, if he was asked who is more closer to him? or choose one. 
He will never be able to, coz for him it was,
We are One

 

His so called idiot friends tumbled into his quiet life one by one. 

 

Even though he says that he doesn't need anyone and that they are nuisance still he is very grateful to have them to be a part of their life and to have this tiny space in their hearts ...

He still has his awesome depression and nasty soft kind heart but he'll live...  

Oh also no-one knows about his suicidal self or that's what he thinks anyways ... 

 

 

So, the very first person to become his friend was : 

Xing the ert, playboy with a face of Mumma's boy.

The best way to explain xing is   "he is nothing what he looks like" 

He is Chinese.
Full name -- Zhang Yixing.
Yixing ran away from his home around 3 years ago uh-huh don't take it in a wrong way, his parents adores him in fact spoiled him rotten and the fact that he is the only child doesn't help much but the thing is that he is way too Rebellious and Carefree.

He wanted to open a restaurant in Korea and no one can stop him.

I repeat it No-one ... 

 

Yixing being spoiled and rich & all BUT still he knew about the struggles of a common man and he wanted a taste of it, he wanted to experience it all, the hardships, the struggle, the exhaustion, the rush, everything that is Life which wasn't possible when he was living under his parents protective wings, he loves his parents more than his own life but he needs to fly with his own wings.
He wants to fall and stand on his own.
He can do it he knows it and if he ever stumbles he knows his parents are always there for him...  

 

Here in Korea no one knows him so no one will bow to him.  If he breaks a rule he will go to jail, if he makes a mistake he will have to pay for it.
He is going to earn his own bread and respect...

 

It was new and fun..  yixing was adventurer, he loved testing his limits, risking, watching the danger up close but never without full preparation, back-up.    He is a Smart Man.... 

Yixing preferred both men and women yet none was able to shake his heart, increase his pulse, make his knees wobble and tongue tied, not even once he felt his heart flutter or butterflies rushing in his veins...  So he played... 

He have all the required qualification to be the killer bad boy  tattoos, piercing, smoking, bikes, rings and chains those leather jackets and boots, abs, the art to flirt and A heart that never sways...

 

Minseok first bumped into xing when the poor lost guy was just tired and searcinhg for a place to sleep in.
When they talked for the very first time minseok thought he is just an innocent lost soul, xing was looking so angelic and fragile even though he was dead tired and a foot taller than him... 

Xing spoke with almost embarrasing broken korean still minseok listened patiently and tried his best to understand and help him anddd (being the idiot he is) offered him to stay the night at his place. He didn't have anything to lose anyway... Right ???  ***Tsh Tsh Tsh *** 
Oh how wrong he was ,,, his most precious treasure his  **peace of mind**  and  **silence**  were the thing that xing robbed from both his life and home.

Later xing offered him to share the place and live with him on which minseok agreed easily coz he was kinda in financial need at that time..Plus xing's dazzling smile and sparkling eyes were begging for him to just say YES the poor kid needed a place to stay,,,  {okay that definetly wasn't as important as he make it sound}  he couldn't cover up the rent anyways .. So, yeah why not.. It won't be that bad...
 

Right ???

Xing wasn't the type to invade in anyone's personal life but boy he definetly knows exactly how to invade without invading. 
Xing wasn't home most of the times but it was a complete different story when he was home and trying to get to know each other flatmate...  
Minseok was holding in for the sake of rent but of course his mood swings happened and xing got to see A whole different Minseok Also after that one too many nights having a screaming guest at home minseok kicked both of them out in the middle of the night and xing got the point... {Angry minseok is scary}

And yes yixing was Annoying... 
But still they bonded over time...

 

 

 

Then came kyungsoo in the picture.... 

Do Kyungsoo, with nasty temper and worst glare yet the softest among all of them. 

Do Kyungsoo is more like a observer, kind hearted, calm and collected. Still if you get into his wrong side then God bless you.
He is a web designer. Works 9-5 at a software company. Kind of workaholic and leads an awfully boring life but you are not the one to judge and he ain't the one to keep quiet... 

It all happened when a little kid was trying to cross the road in heavvyy rain without seeing the lights turn green and the truck speeding towards him and xing being a kind hearted person that he definetly is rushed to save the little kid who passed out in his embrace later,,{ from shock of seeing his death this close }... 

Xing carried him all the way back to his shared apartment and was greeted with a high kick and punch in the stomach next morning... Not to mention the death glares he received last night from minseok upon seeing a kid in his arms clinging to his shirt { **pedo** that's what minseok thought }

Of course Kyungsoo was terrified. who will be not after waking up in someone's else room, bed, enveloped in someone's arms not to mention ...  ***

And all yixing could say was  "I only know how to undress"  ( with a pout, wincing... )

Kyungsoo had to stay over for at least 1 week at minseok's apartment with the ert coz

1 High Fever

2 twisted ankle

3 he lost his keys and the locksmith wasn't in the mood to come over ...

Call it pure luck or fate but Kyungsoo somehow kept bumping into the ert ... Until they both got into better terms and also kyungsoo can't just ignore someone who nursed him back to health ... he doesn't want to admit it but yes with minseok, xing also took good care of him with a safe distance of course ,,,,,

 

 

 

 

 Kim Jongdae 

 

Dae  the studious, Kim jongdae.....
His dream is to become a successful Doctor and he's very close to it. He is officially doctor at a hospital but he wants to be a specialist.  A very simple man leading a very normal and quiet life. With a loving and caring family and he's straight and no he's not married Yet. 

His life was well planned at the age of thirty-five he would have been well established and will get married to a beautiful woman and will have kids next year then at thirty-nine he'll have another kid....  Everything well planned without a hitch....  Perfect. 

Dae was happy with his life but not satisfied. dae who kept planning of future.  never got the chance to enjoy the present. 
 

Always chasing after a perfect future he forgot to live his present.........

 

 

 

 

 

There was plenty of things that minseok could do and he wasn't doing, plenty of things that he wanted to do but never was able to but there was this one thing that he always wanted to do since childhood  and that was helping the ones in need ,,,
It was more like a part-time job still one of his thing,,, he always wanted to help those who were this close to committing suicide yet wanting someone to hold their hand & that's where minseok comes,,,
He was the one to recive calls.... Like the one and only friend, kind of social worker,,, and that's where Sehun came our baby hunnie,,,

One dammned depressed little kid. 
Sehun was a student, stil studying and on the verge of breaking. He dialed that one number printed on card handed by the bear, in the mart,       "" call if you need a friend Am right here i will listen ""    and he called.

That night was a turning point for sehun.
sehun wasn't very happy with his Life, yet he wanted to live holding on to every bit of lingering hope ...

 

Minseok would always feel a little better after saving one life or at least to make it less painful for one... 

Although sehun was a complete different case minseok took it upon himsef to save the kid he was pure, so naive.
sehun was everything he wasn't.
It was a thundering night when sehun called for help and minseok ran all the way to the eighth floor,,,
Yes, they lived in the same buildng yet they never met once,,, first minseok wasn't social. second sehun was always ignored...

 


Andddddddd   that's how sehun was welcomed into the loving and loud Family ...

Oh Sehun the timid one, still studying. Preparing for civil exams.
He have this cute lisp that makes everyone coo on him except sehun himself who thinks it's ugly and berates himself. Oh also he stammers sometimes when he's nervous or sad or excited or emotional. {I think I have a thing for sehun's lisp} 

 

Sehun is an orphan, he was left in the crib outside the orphanage with a tingling bell and a letter... 

He didn't knew much about his parents but the letter said it clearly that he was loved cherished just the situations were against it.  

His life was pretty decent with his average studies and sheer luck he was living just fine...

Working few part time jobs and living almost free at a place of an old lady who was really sweet... 
He had to leave the orphanage after he turned 18 he spent two years living in a rented cramp room until the ahjumma found him.... 

 

He's trying his best to make his life worth living .... 

But being an average student have it's flaws he is always disqualified because of few marks,,,  it's been his 9th attempt yet the results are the same. 

Still things were going fine until the day his ahjumma collapsed and died it was a natural death yet it shattered sehun and a few days later he got the letter to vacate the place and the text that he didn't make it to the finals.... 

He snapped, his patience was gone and the sanity vanished...  He strolled around for hours crying non-stop.

stepping back into the house he sobbed pityfully  "grandma I miss you....  Why did you left me? What am I supposed to do?"  he was holding a blade in his right hand hovering over his left wrist tightening his fist he felt the card's corners dug into his palms and opened it to see the text  "" I'll listen, talk to me, I am right here rooting for you. Your friend  :) ""

And he dialed not knowing what to say but he called. 

And it was the best decision of his life.  A life changing decision.

 

 

 

 

 Kim Jongin 

 

kim jongin was kim jongdae's lill dongsaeng cousin..

Kim Jongin the most hyperactive and kind of headache. 

jongin is the youngest same age as sehun yet so different. 

Either he's jumping around or sleeping like a log. There's no in between.

He's actually an intern at a clothing store. He's a fashion designer but apart from that he's dancer, artist, painter, and loves ice skating, and whatever you would call wastage of time or will do nothing good to your future was all Jongin would do... 

he loved to be called KAI coz it was his favorite characters name. 

Visibly hot, Actually kid... 

 

 

Xing, Nini, soo, hun, dae.  this is minseok 's world now.  his new family. 

Even though they are idiots he still adores them. 

It's been 2 years with them, oh well sehun and jongin are new additions to the family. 

minseok is the oldest and sekai maknaes ....

 

 

 

 

 

 

  ....     .....       

 

Cute & y ZHANG YI XING

 

 

                      DO KYUNGSOO .......

 

 

       OUR Dr. KIM JONGDAE .......       

 

 

              OH SEHUN.....

 

 

                     

KIM JONGIN

 

 

 

 

WELL I TRIED MY BEST TO FIND THE EXACT PICTURES OF HOW I VISUALIZED THEM ... 
HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THEM ...

IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU CAN ASK ME ,,,