Hollow

DESIRES

*sigh...*  With a heavy sigh minseok looked out of the window. It was raining. Minseok loves rain & winter, it's so mesmerizing, captivating. But he wanted to be with someone who could give him some warmth, it was so cold. 

He went through his contacts once again only to shut it off later annoyed. There was not even a single person that he can call, sure he have friends and family but of course 'everything can't be shared with everyone'. 

It was almost evening now. he needs something in his system to function properly, he let out a cat like stretch, throwing his blankets aside, he stood up. Cold floor met with his warm feet, clasping his hands together and jumping like a rabbit he started to find his slippers and a large T-shirt to wear. After wearing his oversized shirt and a pair of soft slippers he went to kitchen, noodles was best, so there goes noodles, now what should he drink, it was a tough choice to make between strong coffee and hot chocolate. He went for the both (he liked mixing both**** ) this way his coffee was sweet-chocolaty. 

Setting it all up on the table beside his window he sat comfortably on the chair, this was his favourite spot, he can watch all the beautiful rain, rustling trees with wind, rising sun, changing color of sky, sparkling stars, shining moon, and a lot of useless things. Which were very calming and beautiful for minseok. 

Weather like this will either make him all sappy, lovey-dovey or gloomy. 

Sipping his chocoffee, he drifted into the memories of past, he was happy and content back then. Thinking about past was something he can't stop whenever he was alone or free. That's why he liked his days busy or he would sleep it all day. 

Although his present life was also good. He was finally living on his own in his little apartment, he was happy that he could make it up to here, having a job, cozy apartment, few friends, a little savings and some to spend. Everything was good, it would be perfect if only he could fill the hollowness of his soul.