baby breaths

where flowers bloom (so does love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* * *

 

(They’re lazing around in Jimin’s apartment, Jimin’s feet resting in Yoongi’s lap when the younger boy suddenly asks, “Hyung how did you know daisies are my favorite?”

 

Yoongi puts down the book he was reading to stare at the other in confusion. “Uh..I didn’t...”

 

The answer leaves Jimin pouting.“But your tattoo? Why’d you get that then?”

 

Yoongi smiles softly before answering, “because the first time I saw you, you had your bleached blonde hair and you were holding this daisy and smiling at it so brightly I couldn’t stop thinking how I fell in love with an actual daisy.”

 

Suddenly Yoongi has a lap full of a surprisingly red in the face Jimin. He unconsciously reaches out to place his hands on the others hips. Rubbing small circles into the soft skin there.

 

“Fell in love?”

 

Yoongi grins. “How ironic for a florist to fall in love with the human embodiment of a flower right?”

 

Jimin stares out at him quietly, expression unreadable. Then he lets out a snort and teases, “Wow. And I thought Jungkook was kidding when he said you were a sap.”

 

He’s laughing and his tone is light but Yoongi can see the deep blush fading all the way down to his collarbones and Yoongi smiles to himself.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter