ivy

where flowers bloom (so does love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* * *


 

The next two weeks pass in somewhat of a blur. Yoongi’s time is spent between the shop and the hospital. Even though he doesn’t open the shop for customers, instead simply caring for the flowers and finishing the orders requested beforehand, he’s always in a rush. Everything is done as quickly as possible so he can rush back to the hospital.

 

Jungkook always shows up after his classes to spend time with them (and not do his homework). He doesn’t outwardly say it, but Yoongi knows he’s lonely at home. So when Jungkook complains about the lack of food in the house and makes Yoongi’s aunt yell at Yoongi to go home and rest, Yoongi doesn’t do anything. He promises him a beating once they get home but instead takes the younger out for lamb skewers almost every night and tucks him into bed against the younger boys threats (just because he knows Jungkook secretly loves it and misses his mom doing that for him).

 

By the time Friday rolls around, Yoongi’s fallen into such a pattern that he’s genuinely surprised when Dr. Kim tells him he can take his aunt home.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

Dr. Kim nods, “She’s dealing with the healing very well and it would be good for her to move around and get some fresh air. She still can’t do any strenuous activities and will need to come in every couple of days for routine c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter