daisy

where flowers bloom (so does love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

 

“Jiminnie! Yoongi hyung’s here. You won’t believe this. He wants another piece!” Taehyung screams towards the back. Yoongi unconsciously steps back. He’s not used to the loud noise.

 

Taehyung smiles at him sheepishly. “He gets lost in his art sometimes and doesn't hear.”

 

“Stop lying Tae. You just enjoy screaming too much.” Pink hair shakes violently as Jimin walks to the front of the shop.

 

“I do not appreciate such accusations against my honor.” Taehyung pouts at Jimin and Yoongi can’t help but smile at the action. Taehyung is cute. Like a hyperactive puppy kind of cute.  

 

Jimin just rolls his eyes and turns to Yoongi. He smiles at him, all big and wide, eyes disappearing into crescents and all that runs through Yoongi’s head is ‘cute.cute.cute. so. freakin. cute.’

 

Yoongi’s still trying to get over the smile when he realizes that Jimin said something and he flushes as he asks him to repeat himself. Taehyung snickers from his desk and Yoongi takes back what he said about him being cute. Not cute at all.

 

Jimin laughs, all light and twinkly and Yoongi’s kinda sorta mesmerized. “I said, back so soon hyung.”

 

“Uhh yeah.” Yoongi mentally slams his face into the nearest wall. Wow. Great job. Min Yoongi, smooth talker of the year. Ha, not when you can’t even speak. 10/10 would never do again

 

“Can’t get enough of me I see.” Jimin says with a smile and Yoongi just about passes out.

 

He came here for a damn tattoo (and to ogle a certain tattoo artist) not to have a damn heart attack.

 

Taehyung barks out in laughter and Yoongi watches in amazement as Park Jimin turns alarmingly different shades of red.

 

“I meant like uhh you like you can’t enough of my uhh art. Yeah. My art.” Jimin stumbles over his words, cheeks impossibly red, and looks away to glare at menacingly at Taehyung. Well, as menacing as a totally adorable and soft pink haired boy could possibly look (so not at all).

 

(Yoongi definitely doesn’t wonder how far down Jimin’s blush goes. Or if it possibly spreads across his chest. Definitely not. That would be uncalled for. Right?)

 

Instead, Yoongi attempts (keyword, attempts) to say ‘But Jimin, you’re definitely art too’.

 

What he ends up saying though is, “You have nice art.”

 

As soon as the words are out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter