camellia

where flowers bloom (so does love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* * *


 

The Saturday morning after, Yoongi’s back at the shop. Tending to the flowers and preparing to open after so long on Monday. He hopes things turn out okay, two weeks is a long time for such a small shop like this to be closed.

 

He’s pulled out of his worries when he catches a glimpse of pink hair outside. He peers out through the window and sees Jimin make his way into the cafe.

 

Yoongi doesn’t want to talk to him, he really really doesn’t want to. But he knows he needs to explain to the younger about his disappearance (even though he’s pretty sure Jungkook took care of it considering the amount of time he spends with Taehyung now).

 

Yet he feels wrong, guilty even, for never explaining himself to the younger boy even though he had the chance both that Saturday and every day since then. Instead, he’d chosen to hide away in the shop and he hates how cowardly he’s been acting.

 

With a sigh, Yoongi steps out in front of the shop and waits for the other boy to come back.

 

Jimin walks out a couple minutes later, a steaming cup cradled in his palms. He’s walking with the utmost care, his undivided attention on not jostling the cup in his hand (Yoongi’s isn’t sure why when there’s a lid on the cup but the look is so adorable Yoongi can’t help but smile).

 

“Hey Jimin.” Yoongi calls out softly when he reaches the front of the tattoo shop, sole attention still on the coffee cup.

 

“Oh !” Jimin almost jumps at Yoongi’s voice and turns to look at him with wide eyes.

 

The reaction has Yoongi grinning and Jimin just stares at him, eyes still wide in surprise.

 

When the boy doesn’t respond Yoongi coughs awkwardly and shuffles in his spot, wondering if maybe the boy’s mad at him. He wouldn’t be surprised considering he ditched giving him his bouquet, the appointment and hasn’t given him any explanation for any of it.

 

However, all of his worries turn out to be futile when Jimin breaks out into a wide grin and Yoongi suddenly has his arms full of an overexcited pink haired boy.

 

Some of the coffee spills onto his sleeve but Yoongi doesn’t mind. Instead, he wraps his arms around Jimin and pretends that this is more than what Jimin means it to be. (Yes he does discreetly smell Jimin. He smells like vanilla and a hint of caramel. No, he is not weird, thank you very much.)

 

Eventually, and much too soon for Yoongi’s liking, Jimin steps back from the hug and Yoongi unwillingly let's go. He tries not to frown. (He fails.)

 

“How’s auntie hyung? How are you? Is everything okay? Are you oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter