Cheetolord

Initiation

Irene stares at Joy with wide eyes.

“Excuse me?”

“A kissing experiment! You know, where we go out and film - .”

“Yeah, I know what you’re talking about. But, seriously?”

“You like girls, right? So we can do an experiment to see how many girls would be willing to kiss you, or me!” Joy says.

Irene groans. Of course Joy would come up with a stupid idea like that. “Yeah, and you think our viewers will like that?”

“Uh, hell yeah they will, Unnie. You’re crazy if you don’t think so.”

“No. I’m not doing it.”

 

Two hours later, Irene’s standing in the middle of an outlet with sunglasses pushed up on her head, a sleeveless shirt hanging off her frame, and a pair of ripped jeans and black boots for the rest of her outfit. She has no idea what she’s doing here.

Joy pats her on the back. “You look hot. No one’s gonna be able to resist you.”

“Right.”

“Now, smiles on, and we are filming in three, two, one. Hey guys! Joy here with none other than the bunny with us today!”

Irene immediately shifts into her on-camera mode. “Hey guys! So, today, we’re doing a kissing experiment! All credits go to this idiot.”

“Yup. I’m the genius behind it all. So, we’re gonna see how many girls Irene can get to kiss her and how many I can get. Let’s find out, shall we?”

Joy puts down the camera. Irene glares at her and walks off. She looks around for a victim for their experiment.

“Hey! Over there! The cutie in the white shorts!”

 

Three hours later, Irene’s exhausted and she’s on the verge of fainting. It’s sunset now, and all she wants to do is go home. She’s kissed at least twenty different girls today. They all seemed to jump at the prospect of kissing her. Irene hadn’t felt anything with any of them. At least she was winning by one.

“Hey, Unnie. One more, huh? Final one. Let’s make this one count!”

“Joy, I swear to god, if you don’t take me home right now, I’m going to - .”

“Oh my god, look at that beauty. Unnie, I’m giving this one to you.”

Irene snarls before opening her eyes and looking towards the girl Joy’s pointing at. She feels her eyes widen. “Woah.”

“Exactly! So go get ‘em tiger!”

Joy pushes her towards the girl before turning on her camera. Irene internally panics. She takes deep breaths before slowly walking over to the girl. The girl’s small in every way. She’s taller than her, but only by an inch or so. She has on a white dress that practically blends with her skin. Her hair is a light brown and when she looks up at Irene, Irene feels her legs threaten to give out on her. She clears and plasters on her best smile.

“Hey, my name’s Irene. What’s yours?”

The girl’s eyes are innocent as she looks up at her. “Seulgi.”

“Wow, a pretty name for a beautiful girl. So, would you mind kissing me?”

The girl stays silent for a second. She stares into Irene’s eyes and Irene barely manages to hold the gaze. Seulgi suddenly smiles and nods. Irene gulps hard, and she hesitantly steps closer. She slowly leans in, and suddenly, Irene’s on cloud nine. She feels Seulgi’s hands shoot up to clench at the shirt on her back. Her lips are soft, warm, sweet. She tastes like strawberry chapstick. Irene feels every movement. Feels the way Seulgi’s body is pressed up against hers, feels the way their lips coordinate and fall into a natural rhythm.

Then, they’re breaking apart and Irene can’t take her eyes off of the girl. Seulgi’s breathing heavily, her hands still on Irene’s waist. Irene can barely breathe.

“That was amazing,” Irene manages to say.

Seulgi grins deviously. “Want to try one more time?”

“Hell yeah.”

 

“Oh my god! I totally ship the bunny with the last chic! Holy ! I ship! Ship so hard!” Joy reads out. “I told you this would be a hit!”

Irene stares blankly off into space. She’s still back at that outlet with Seulgi standing in front of her. Joy snaps her fingers in front of her face. “W-What?”

“You got her number, right? Text her, you idiot!”

Irene whips around to face Joy. “Are you crazy?”

“No, but you are. If you got her number, that’s a definite green light right there.”

Irene fans Joy away. “Shut up. I’m - “ Irene nearly stumbles and falls when her phone vibrates and a text message appears on her screen.

Bear

Irene’s cheeks heat up at the name the girl registered on her phone.

“Oh is that her? You got game, girl!”

Irene throws Joy a glare before practically sprinting into her room. She reads the text with sweaty hands and a beating heart.

From: Bear

Hey, are you free around four tomorrow?

Irene almost faints. She fumbles around with her phone before texting back a reply and chucking her phone on her bed.

To: Bear

I’m free anytime for you ;)

 

Irene drains the water from her cup. She can’t stop her leg from shaking. She drums her fingers against the table.

“Hey. Someone seems nervous.”

Irene whips her head up and then lets out a yelp, clutching the back of her neck. Damn whiplash. She knows for a fact that she looks ridiculous now.

She hears a light giggle. “Oh my gosh, are you okay?”

“Y-Yeah,” Irene says.

She recovers and then finally looks up and freezes. Seulgi’s standing in front of her with a cute smile and a cocked brow. She’s wearing casual clothes, a printed t-shirt and black skinny jeans with matching converse sneakers. Her hair is straightened and she has a small amount of makeup on. A complete opposite of the girl emitting beauty and elegance the night before. She looked smoking hot.

“Take a picture, it lasts longer,” Seulgi says with a wink.

Irene can’t help the grin that tugs at the corners of her lips.

“Don’t worry, I’m planning on it.”

 

--

More stories by Cheetolord