WHAT THE FU-?!

Absolute Girlfriend (Editing & HIATUS)

Byunghun shifted and cuddled at the warmth his bed was providing, his eyes were still closed and he was only slightly awake. He pulled at soemething soft laying next to him, assuming it was a pillow, he pulled the object to his body and snuggled into it, unaware of the abnormal body heat radiating off of the young girl. He nuzzled into the softness, unconsciously brushing his lips against hers, and fell back into a deep sleep, still hugging the girl but his grip loosening.

The girl's eyes fluttered open and her innocent chocolate eyes blinked to focus, she looked up and stared at the teenage boy holding her. Her hand instinctively reached up to touch his face, "Who.. are you.. ? Who.. am I?" she continued to stare at his face, clueless as to what to do. Her long light brown hair was spread under her on the bed, flared behind her, and draped over her shoulder.

Minutes later, Byunghun's eyes fluttered open, reaching up, he rubbed the sleep out of them with his forearm, still oblivious to the weight being put onto his other arm. He lifted it to raise it to his face and found he couldn't; he suddenly became aware of the weight on his arm and snapped his head toward the young girl under his blankets. He blinked at first, not knowing how to react, and then suddenly pulled his arm from under her, making her flinch, and sitting up with incredulously pointing at the young girl, "WH-WH-WH-WHAT THE FU-?!" a knock on his front door instantly stopped him and he snapped his head toward his bedroom door. He looked at the young girl who had lifted herself up onto her forearms, still lying on her stomach, and glanced between her and the door.

"L. Joe!! Get up man!! It's like noon!!" the knocking got louder and Byunghun quickly got up from his bed, he rushed to his closet to slip on a shirt on his bear upper body and buckling a belt around his jeans.

He looked at the girl one last time before rushing to the bedroom door, "Y-You stay in here! I'll deal with you later!" the young girl tilted her head and blinked at him as he slammed the bedroom door shut.

Byunghun ran to his front door and straightened himself before opening it for his friends. The five crowded into the apartment and settled themselves on the couches or the floor.

"L. Joe hyeong~ Ready for today?" Changhyun chewed on a pocky stick, handing the box to Jonghyun who sat beside him on the floor.

"Ah.. actually.. something came up" he avoided looking at his bedroom door while rubbing the back of his neck, "Let's uh.. move it to Saturday.. or you guys can do it without me.. " he stepped into his kitchen and busied himself with looking in the refrigerator.

"Bwoh?! What the hell L. Joe? You can't just cancel all of a sudden!"

Byunghun sighed and closed the fridge, turning to his gang, "Sorry, but it's important.. and I don't have time to explain.. " he walked to the door and opened it, "I'll let you guys know later.. now just go on. Text me if it's an emergency" Byunghun was getting flustered, rushing his gang out the door.

Teen Top looked at each other, confused, and slowly filed out the door, giving Byunghun strange looks. Byunghun waved them off and quickly shut the door. He waited until their footsteps disappeared into the elevator before letting out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding. He looked at his bedroom door to the right and gulped; he paused before walking over to it. He reached for the door knob, hesitating slightly, 'What the hell is going on.. ?' he closed his eyes tight and quickly opened the door. When he didn't hear a noise, he peeked one eye open; noone was on the bed, no girl, no sign of a disruption. He let out a sigh and looked around cautiously, "Was it.. a dream?" he whispered to himself, "Aish.. I'm hallucinating.. " he rubbed his finger under his nose, "must have really caught a cold.. " he shrugged it off and headed to the bathroom for a shower.

The girl walked out from the other side of his bed and blinked, "Ow.. " she rubbed her sore arm, which she had landed on when she fell off the bed with the blanket draped over her.

Byunghun walked out of the bathroom in only baggy blue jeans and a towel to dry his hair over his head. He was rubbing his hair dry with it with his eyes closed as he walked back into his bedroom. He slowly opened his eyes and looked to his left, stumbling back, "AGH!!" he stumbled back into his door upon seeing the young girl once again on his bed. She was looking at him with wide, curious eyes and sitting on his bed, her legs bent to fold on either side of her and her hands in the small space between them. The blanket was the only thing covering her small body to his eyes. "WH-WHAT THE HELL?! WHO ARE YOU?!" he yelled at her. She blinked at him, her eyes turning sad as she lowered her head, tears started trailing down her face. "Wh-! H-Hey!! Why are you crying?!"

"I-I don't know" she hiccuped and started sobbing, bawling her hands up and rubbing them against her eyes like a little girl, "I don't know who I am!!" she sobbed even harder.

Byunghun stared at her in shock and disbelief; when she didn't stop crying he slowly approached her, holding out a hand, "H-Hey.. c'mon s-stop crying.. aish.. stupid girl.. yah!!"

The girl looked up at him suddenly, her sobbing stopped but tear still brimmed her eyes and down her cheeks.

"Eesh.. " he rubbed the back of his head, not knowing what to do. He looked at her again and blushed, "Aish!!" he turned away and headed for his small closet. He grabbed a dark blue sweater and tossed it behind him. It landed in front of her and she stared at it, confused.

"What is.. this?" she held it up in front of her, her arms raising up and causing the blanket to slip down completely off her body.

Byunghun snapped his head to look at her, only to blush bright red and turn away again, "W-WEAR IT!! COVER YOURSELF UP!!" he yelled, covering his face with a hand.

"Wear.. it?" she asked herself. She slowly inspected the sweater and inserted her body into the hole; she slipped her hands through the sleeves and her head into the neck hole. She stood up off the bed and the sweater dropped down to just above her knees and the sleeves went about three inches past her fingertips. The neck hole slipped off of one shoulder so that it looked lopsided, "Like this?" she looked up at him and and took a barefoot step toward him.

Byunghun hesitantly turned toward her, he continued to blush at the largeness of the sweater on the petite girl, but shook it off now that she was covered. He sighed and snapped his head up, "Now.. what the hell are you doing here? How did you get into my apartment?" his voice started to rise in his irritation.

She blinked at him and started to tear up again, she brought a covered hand to , making her image look innocent ot him, making him blush again. "I.. I don't.. know.. " she started hiccuping and he quickly waved his hands in front of him.

"Y-Yah!! Ok ok!! I get it!! You don't know!!" she instantly stopped crying and sniffed once, "Aish.. what the hell man.. what is going on.. ?" he sighed to himself. He walked to his bed slowly and sat on the edge, lowering his head and resting his elbows on his knees. The girl tilted her head at him and a sudden rubble made her jump. Byunghun flinched and slightly turned his head to her to hear where the random sound had come from. When he didn't hear it again, he turned his head over his shoulder and saw her looking from side to side around the room, confused and lost as to where the sound had come from. The rumbling sounded again, making her jump; Byunghun held back his laughter, "That's your stomach.. " he straightened his face and stood up, putting on his cold facade. "I'll cook.. come on.. I can't very well let you starve.. I'm in enough troucle with the police" he explained, mumbling the last part and walking out his bedroom door.

The girl hesitated before rushing off after him; she walked up to him quickly and tugged on his arm, "Stomach?" she tilted her head at him.

"What the hell?! You don't know what a stomach is?!" he looked at her in disbelief.

She flinched, "I-I don't.. kn-kn-" tears brimmed her eyes again.

"Aish!! WIll you stop crying?! You're so irritating!! That's your stomach ok?!" he pointed a finger at the area that was making grumbling noises, "It makes sounds when you're hungry!! You eat to make it stop.. damn.. you're so stupid.. " he scratched the back of his head, irritated.

"Stoo.. pid?" she tilted her head as he walked into the kitchen striaght for a strange metal object with two doors. She watched him open the doors and pull out four odd shaped white balls.

"I only have eggs so just eat them and be done with it" he snapped at her, getting a frying pan from a cabinet and spreading oil on it, then setting it on the stove and waiting for it to heat up. He walked back to the refrigerator and pulled out a carton of orange juice as well as two glass cups from a cupboard. He poured the juice into the cups and walked over to the clueless girl who was watching his every move, handing her the cup. She stared at the object with the orange liquid shifting lightly inside and glanced between it and the boy in front of her. "Drink it while I cook" he shoved it lightly into her sleeve-covered hands and walked back to the stove.

(A/N: Please note.. it is not safe to cook without a shirt on.. so please do not copy this unsafe gangster.. thank you *bows*)

The girl looked down at the glass cup with the orange liquid, "Drink?" she wondered to herself.

Byunghun gulped down his orange juice and set it the empty cup on the counter; he stared at the stove as it began to heat up. From the corner of his eye he looked at the strange girl who was still inspecting the cup he'd given her. He turned his head to her, "Yah.. don't just stare at it.. drink it already"

She looked up at him confused, "Drink?" she repeated to him, "Stoopid doesn't know what drink is.. "

"Wait what? Stupid? Why are you talking like that?" he turned to her, lowering the heat on the stove before taking the few steps toward her.

"I am.. Stoopid.. " she pointed to herself with a hand that wasn't holding the cup.

Byunghun stared at her for a moment then face-palmed himself, "Aish.. no.. that's not your name.. "

She tilted her head again in confusion, "Name.. not Stoopid?"

"No.. ah.. just drink your orange juice.. put the cup to your lips and spill it into your mouth" he instructed with some hand actions.

She blinked at him for a moment and did as instructed only to have the juice spill down the sides of as well, "Mmph!" she stumbled forward as Byunghun pulled the cup from her.

"Aish!! Not that fast!! Drink it slowly!" he stared at her face that was wet from her lips down to her chin and there were even some wet trails down her neck. Byunghun gulped, fighting the blush forming on his cheeks and the sudden feeling in his pants, "Now look!" he lightly choked, putting the cup down and grabbing a paper towel sheet. "You're a mess now.. and you got the juice on my swea-" he stopped in his tracks as he watched the girl.

The girl had gotten the juice on her hands, the sleeves rolled down to reveal them now covered in the juice from her face. She was her fingers and gathering the remnants on her face onto her hands, savoring the taste, "Orange juice.. yummy" she smiled at him.

Byunghun turned rapidly away from her and leaned onto the kitchen counter, "Aish.. what the hell!!" he cursed at himself, staring at the bulge now growing in his pants; he rapidly turned back to her to find her still her fingers. He straightened up and walked towards her making her stop, now with her tongue sticking out the side of and her fingertips lightly touching her chin. Her long brown hair was messy yet made her look innocent and her bangs lightly brushed over her forehead and over one of her eyes. Byunghun held in the heat in cheeks and furrowed his eyebrows, taking her hands and wiping them with the paper towel. After a few tries he became frustrated and took the wet towel draped over his shoulders, proceeding to wipe her fingers of the sticky orange juice. She watched him, biting her bottom lip, and, upon tasting the liquid on her lips, them, making Byunghun frustrated, "Aish!! Stop tasting.. yourself!!" he blushed now, wiping the towel at her face and her neck. He dabbed a little too hard, causing her to flinch and whimper lightly, "Stay still and it wouldn't hurt!" he comanded, harsher than he had intended. He wiped the remainder of the orange juice off of her face and tossed the towel onto the couch with a sigh, "Damn.. stupid girl.. " he mumbled, irritatingly scratching the back of his neck, "I'm not gonna get anything out of her.. " he returned to the stove and cracked four eggs into the frying pan, breaking the yolk and scrambling them. He turned to her over his shoulder; she was cautiously walking around the room, inspecting everything from a distance, her sleeves had covered up her hands again as they hung by her sides, 'Meaning I can't get rid of her so easily.. I can't possibly kick her out on the streets.. something could happen to the stupid girl.. and it'll be my fault.. aish!! How did she even get here?! I can't handle this!!' he scratched his head with both hands, tugging at his bronze hair with his eyes shut tightly in irritation, "Uh!" his eyes shot open.

"Change.. or else you'll find yourself in a very.. difficult situation.. this is my only warning"

He rapidly turned to the girl, 'Difficult.. situation? Are you ing kidding me?!' he stared at the innocent girl who was now inspecting the couches, 'She has to be.. what other explanation could there be?! Aish!! That ing.. ' he felt a tug on his arm and rapidly turned to meet two wide chocolate eyes staring at him. He jumped back slightly, dropping the spatula in his hand; he quickly picked it up and flipped the eggs, "Wh-What is it? What do you want?" he snapped at her, grabbing the salt from the cupboard beside and above the stove.

"Want.. juice.. " she had sad look in her eyes, staring at the empty cup on the counter.

He stared at her for a moment before clearing his throat, "You can have some more after we eat.. arasso?"

She blinked at him, "Eat.. ?"

Byunghun breathed out a deep sigh, "You'll see.. go sit down at the table" he pointed to the dining table with four chairs, and turned back to continue cooking, "On the chair!! Not the table!" he snapped, rapidly turning to her as she had placed a hand on the table. She blinked at him and nodded, gently pulling out the chair and sitting in it, pulling her legs up to her chest and resting her hands on her knees, then proceeded to watch Byunghun again. He sighed and scooped two bowls of rice from the rice cooker and placed two eggs on each of them. He turned off the stove and placed the frying pan and spatula into the sink, then picked up the two bowls and walked over to the table. He placed a bowl in front of the girl and a bowl in front of the empty seat in front of her. She bit her lip and looked at the steaming bowl in front of her, as Byunghun walked to grab chopsticks and spoons from a drawer in the kitchen, then poured more orange juice into the cups. He turned to walk back to the table, "Yah!! Don't touch the food with your hands!!" he scolded as she was poking at the egg with her fingers. She jumped at his sudden outburst and blinked; Byunghun walked over and placed the chopsticks and spoon beside the bowl in front of her as well as the cup of orange juice, which she gladly took, a twinkle forming in her eyes. "Yah!" he took the cup from her hands, "Eat first! You'll finish this again before you even begin eating.. " he scolded. Her baby face twisted into a frown, but she nodded in understanding; Byunghun sat down in the seat across from her and picked up his chopsticks. He picked up an egg with the chopsticks and took a bite out of it and used the spoon to scoop up the rice, putting it into his mouth and chewing. He looked up to find the girl staring at him in awe, "Yah.. don't stare and eat.. just do what I did.. " he gestured to the spoon and chopsticks. She stared at the silver sticks and silver spoon in front of her. She picked up the sticks with her right hand and the spoon in her left; Byunghun watched her as he took another bite. She glanced at him once before using the chopsticks to pick up the egg, only fail as she dropped one onto the table. She picked it back up and looked at his hand that was holding his own chopsticks, trying to imitate him; after a few more tries, she stabbed the sticks into the egg and picked it up, allowing a gleam to form in her eyes. Byunghun had ducked his head a while ago to hide his amusement; he watched as she bit a big portion of the egg and followed it up with a big scoop of rice. The couple- (L. Joe: "WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!!" *has a red tint on his cheeks* A/N: "Pffft.. yet.. " *smirks and runs away from the steaming L. Joe*) ate in silence; the girl finished her food before Byunghun and cleaned her bowl, completely spot free. Byunghun stared at her in disbelief as she the bowl clean, 'You'd think she hadn't eaten in ages.. then again.. she might not have.. ' he reached over and lowered the bowl form her face, "Don't do that! It's rude.. " he snapped, staring at her rice covered face. She nodded and put the bowl down, the rice remnants off her face. "You missed one.. " he mumbled, reaching over and using his thumb to wipe the rice off her cheek, it stuck to his thumb and he instinctively bit it off. The girl blinked at him until he became conscious and stood up; he cleared the table apart from her orange juice which she was carefully drinking, bit by bit. He dumped the dishes into the sink and looked back at the girl. He eyes her as she drank the juice still in the position she had started with. His eyes trailed down to her slim body, landing on her thighs, immediately realizing she didn't have.. underwear. He instantly turned away, afraid of getting a nose bleed as his face immediately heated up. He looked up at the clock, which now read quarter to two in the afternoon, 'I need to get her.. those.. or I'll go crazy.. ' he quickly washed the dishes and rushed into his room to put a shirt on. He got himself ready and rummaged through his closet for an outfit for the girl.. he couldn't very well leave her here.. she had no idea what anything was.

^ L. Joe's outfit (NOT THE HAIR.. it's straight > w >)

He quickly pulled out some of his smallest clothes and rushed back to the dining table; she was still there, sipping at her orange juice which was almost finished. She blinked up at him as he handed her the clothes, "Go change.. " he was looking elsewhere as he held the clothes out to her, "We're going out.. " she slowly put down the cup, finished with the juice and took the clothes. Byunghun slipped a hand into his pocket, took her cup, and walked to the kitchen to wash it off. After finishing, he turned around to find the girl lifting up the sweater, "Y-YAH!!" he yelled, rushing to her and pulling the sweater down. She stared at him, startled, "Don't change out here!! Go in the bathroom!!" he pointed at the door beside his bedroom, "Close the door and change in there!" she nodded slowly and did as she was told. She walked to the bathroom and shut the door behind her; Byunghun slumped into an arm chair and pinched the bridge of his nose, "This is getting out of hand.. " he mumbled. A few minutes later, he heard the door open and opened his eyes to see the girl fumbling to keep his jeans up on her waist. The shirt was still way too big for her and hung off one of her shoulders, "Aish!!" he stood up and walked into his bedroom, he grabbed another one of his sweaters, a black one this time and handed it to her, "Just use this!" he pushed her toward the bathroom, making her let go of the pants and they slipped down her legs, thankfully not exposing her. She bent down to pick it up but was stopped by Byunghun who quickly picked it up and returned it to his room. She stared after him for a moment before walking into the bathroom to change again. She came back out with the sweater draped over her small body as Byunghun came out with one of his belts; he quickly walked over to her and reached behind her around her waist and tied the belt around her to make it look like an oversized dress.

^ HER OUTFIT basically looked like this.. BUT the sweater is black.. PURE BLACK with no stripes, no designs.. just black and NO leggings..

He rolled up her sleeves so that they looked like cuffs at her wrists and stepped back to look at her. He let out a sigh, "It'll have to do.. c'mon.. let's go.. " he grabbed his wallet and keys, slipping on his shoes and opened the door. He face-palmed himself as he stared at her bare feet, "Aish.. hold on.. " he closed the door and ran back to his room. He reached under his bed a pulled out a light pink shoe box, "She wouldn't mind.. " he mumbled and took the white flats out of the box, heading back to the living room. The girl waited for him patiently; he dropped the flats next to her, "Put them on your feet.. let's go.. " she nodded quickly and slipped her feet into the shoes.

"Do they feel ok?" he bent down upon seeing her nod and pressed a thumb to the the tip of the shoes; the tip sank lightly, "One size to big huh.. ?" he mumbled and stood back up. He grabbed her hand and dragged her out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Ok first of all

NO MORE SILENT READERS!! Or Imma stop making fanfics arasso?

Next.. Karma points are appreciated :D <3