The badass L. Joe and the mysterious man in the RAIN

Absolute Girlfriend (Editing & HIATUS)

**WARNING!! ALOT OF CURSING!!**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Move it!!" a harsh voice echoed through the halls of T.O.P. High School; a teen with bronze-tinged orange hair pushed past the students in the halls, harshly shoving some of them, boy or girl into the lockers or the walls. Following him were five smirking boys that were laughing amongst one another; they all wore the school's uniforms but in a sloppy way that was against school regulation. Ties loose, shirts untucked, blazers open, and dyed hair. They all headed towards the classrooms to count for attendance, then all immediately ditched before anyone could stop any of them.

^ School uniforms

"Haha~ Chanjo! Did you see the look on the old man's face when we jumped over the fence?!" a boy with spiked up black hair laughed along with a silver haired teen beside him as they walked down the streets of Seoul.

"True that.. watch what happens to him tomorrow Ricky" the silver haired teen laughed quietly.

All of Teen Top were joking around with each other and ignoring the stares from passer by's, "L. Joe-yah! Where we headed?" another boy with bright red hair rested his elbow on the orange-haired boy's shoulder.

"Who the hell cares Chunji? Noone can stop us so why does it matter? Right Daniel?!" the boy with shades grinned and slung his arm around the remaining boy's neck, putting the brown-haired boy into a friendly head-lock.

"Aish!! C.A.P. hyeong!! That hurts!!" he pulled away from the muscled teen who just laughed at him.

"Tsk C.A.P. hyeong's right.. who cares? Let's go tag something.. " he smirked, tossing the lollipop stick behind him and walking straight for a hardware shop.

"Oh hell yeah!!" Ricky jumped and ran after L. Joe, dragging Changjo behind him. C.A.P., Chunji, and Niel shook their heads and ran after their three members.

They soon came out of the hardware store, each with one spray paint can in each hand. They all ran off to a bridge nearby and proceeded to spray the paint into graffiti, oblivious to the mysterious coated figure watching them from the opposite side of the bridge.

"These boys.. especially him.. need to be taught a lesson.. " the man mumbled, eyeing L. Joe skeptically, before walking away and disappearing in the distance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teen Top were laughing their heads off as they all ran from the authorities who had been reported to by someone who had spotted them tagging. Ricky and Changjo jumped over a fence and quickly escaped the cops, Niel and Chunji hopped on C.A.P.'s motorcycle with a passanger carriage and sped off away from the cops - Chunji in the passanger carriage and Niel behind C.A.P. L. Joe smirked, looking over his shoulder at the approaching law enforcements running after him; he quickly looked ahead of him and sharply turned a corner and jumped into an open window in the narrow alley before the cops could even turn into the alley. He quickly shut the window and waited for the cops to pass by. He peeked out and upon seeing the coast was clear, he quickly opened the window and slipped out, then proceeded to walk down the sidewalk and toward his red Yamaha FZ6 motorcycle that was waiting near the school. He slipped on his matching helmet and started the engine, quickly driving off as the sun completely disappeared behind him.

^ L. Joe's motorcycle

^ C.A.P.'s motorcycle + passenger car

"And so.. it begins.. " the mysterious man vanished as the moon rose into the sky, he reappeared in the middle of an abandoned street as it began to rain.

"Tsk.. and I was enjoying the ride too.. ah well.. better get back home before I get sick.. " L. Joe turned direction and headed for his house. After a few minutes, he to an abandoned street, only to skid to a sudden stop, swerving the motorcycle to the side as a figure suddenly appeared in front of him. The figure didn't once flinch, even as the motorcycle skidded to a halt three inches from hitting him. "Aish! What the hell are you doing in the streets bastard?!" L. Joe lifted the plastic cover on the front of his helmet to get a better look at the man, but still couldn't see his face under the hat, "Yah!! Get out of the way will you?! Are you listening to me?!" he yelled, getting off his motorcycle and putting up the stand; he walked toward the silent figure, "You er.. are you listening?!" he made a move to punch the man, but his fist was quickly caught by the figure, making L. Joe widen his eyes at the fast reflexes. The man shoved L. Joe's fist away and wagged his finger at the orange-haired gangster.

"Tsk tsk.. you really should stop being so violent.. why don't you try to change.. L. Joe?"

"What the ?! How the hell do you know my name?! Who are you?!"

"I see this won't be easily dealt with.. I'll give you a warning.. change your ways L. Joe, or should I say Lee Byunghun?" he smirked.

"What the hell.. noone calls me that you bastard! Who are you?!" he made a move to punch the figure again only to find that the figure had disappeared and his fist hit air, making him stumble forward slightly.

"Change.. or else you'll find yourself in a very.. difficult situation.. this is my only warning" the voice of the figure whispered into his ear. L. Joe rapidly turned around but found noone there but his motorcycle. He looked around quickly, trying to find a trace of the mysterious man.

He eventually brushed it of, "Tsk.. the hell.. I think I really did catch a ing cold.. aish!!" he hopped back on his motocycle and drove away back to his apartment. He pulled his motorcycle into the worn out garage, placing his helmet on a shelf and proceeded to wipe the water off of both the cycle and the helmet. Once he finished, he shook his hair out and locked up the garage, running striaght for his apartment and instantly slumping onto the common couch. He closed his eyes, the words of the mysterious man echoing in his ears, "Aish!!" he instantly sat up and looked around his empty apartment, unlike his other gangmates, he was able to afford an apartment in the better part of Seoul. He never boasted and let s live with him whenever they felt like it, "Where the hell are those guys?" he looked at the clock.

~ 6:00 P.M ~

^ L. Joe's Apartment but the interior is black and white

He lay back down on the black couch and closed his eyes, slowly drifting off into unconsciousness.

A sudden knock on his door startled him awake, he groaned and sat up as the voices of his gangmates reached his ears, "Aish.. about time" he mumbled, glancing at the clock which now read 8:00 P.M. he got up off the couch and headed for the door. He pulled it open and stepped aside as his friends piled in.

"I got beer!!" C.A.P. yelled and headed straight for the couch, slumping down as he grabbed a beer out of the six pack and opened it, taking a swig before handing the now five pack to Chunji.

L. Joe yawned and slumped down on the other side of C.A.P., he stayed silent and drank a can of Cass beer until his friends all passed out. He looked at them and sighed; he got up and headed for the bathroom to wash up and change for bed.

"Change.. or else you'll find yourself in a very.. difficult situation.. this is my only warning" the man's words echoed in his ears again.

"AISH!!" he threw the towel he was using to wipe his face onto the floor harshly, "I'll ing show him change.. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, L. Joe woke up his gang with a nudge of his foot and they all headed to school for attendance once again, and immediately ditched afterwards. They headed for an arcade and played the games with coins that were attached to strings so that they would get free games. The shop owner eventually caught them and called the police, so Teen Top found themselves on the run once again, and once again laughing their heads off as they made their escapes. L. Joe smirked and threw a smoke bomb at the floor behind him and blinded the cops as they made their escape back to his apartment.

The mysterious man stood on top of the apartment building looking down as the gang entered the building below, "You didn't heed my warning.. I guess.. I'll have to.. " he turned around and quickly disappeared.

Meanwhile, Teen Top was partying it up in L. Joe's apartment until late.

"Ah.. I have to go home.. it's Saturday tomorrow and the parents will be home" Ricky slightly slurred as Changjo and he walked out L. Joe's door, "Later hyeongsss~"

"Later"

"I should go too.. C.A.P. hyeong can you drive me?"

"Sure.. you coming Niel?"

Niel nodded and followed his two hyeongs outside, "Later L. Joe!"

L. Joe saluted to them with two fingers as he watched them step into the elevator to go down. Once the elevator doors closed, L. Joe stepped back into his apartment and shut the door behind him. He looked around his messy apartment, then at the clock which now read 11:55 P.M. L. Joe quickly washed up in the bathroom and headed striaght for bed, laying his head on the pillow and immediately knocking out, unknowingly gaining a bed mate as the clock hit midnight.

"Sweet dreams.. you'll need them" the man disappeared from the room, leaving L. Joe and a form of a human beside him and under the blankets with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: ;) that's it for now hope you all enjoy :D <3