Shopping.. ?!

Absolute Girlfriend (Editing & HIATUS)

A/N: Okiiiiii o u o I'm bored in class so I'm updating = 3= //bad student kekeke~ jk = w= I get straight A's unintentionally.. Blah why am I the stereotypical Asian?! D:< *stabs the stereotype* = w= I'm done.. Anyways.. Here's the next chapter guys :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Byunghun dragged the curious girl down the subburban streets of Seoul, getting strange looks from on-lookers as the girl was in his oversized sweater, that kept slipping off her shoulder. He had to stop every once in a while to push up her sweater before eventually getting to the mall nearby.

"Aish.. you're more trouble than you're worth.. " he mumbled to himself, a blush having formed on his cheeks as he entered the mall, earning more stares from the passerby's. The girl only tilted her head at him before looking around the brightly lit mall, filled with many shops selling various items. Byunghun sighed, eyeing her from the corner of his eye, "Let's go.. the sooner we get you clothes, the better.. " he scratched the back of his head in slight irritation with his free hand. He then continued dragging her along, glaring at the ongoing stares that they passed. He eventually found a small shop with women's clothing that he thought were decent, "Er.. excuse me.. " he walked up to the counter, followed by the girl, finally letting go of her hand.

The worker looked up at him, immediately blushing and straightening herself up, then responding in a flirty voice, "Oh yes? How may I help you today?" she put on an overly sweet smile.

Byunghun cringed on the inside but didn't show it, "Can you get her some clothes?" he gestured to the girl looking around the shop curiously, but stayed in the spot right behind him.

The worker curiously inspected the girl, scrutinizing her for a moment before turning back to Byunghun, "She looks fine to me" she smirked.

Byunghun opened his mouth to retort in annoyance, but was interrupted by a humble voice, "Tia! That is NO way to talk to customers!" an old, yet graceful, looking woman walked out from behind a shelf near the counter and walked up to Byunghun, immediately bowing in apology, "I must apologise for my granddaughter's behavior" she straightened herself up and glared at the brown haired girl who old rolled her eyes before continued to bat her eyes at Byunghun, who, in turn, ignored her, turning his attention to the old woman.

"It's fine.. I just.. need clothes for her. She.. uh.. got amnesia, she's.. my cousin and I have to take care of her while her parents are in.. er.. the hospital.. they were.. uh.. in a fire and she lost all her belongings.. " he stuttered slightly as he quickly made up a story.

"Oh my.. " the old woman gasped and looked at the overly curious girl, who was now staring back at her, "Let's get you some outfits hm?" she smiled kindly before offering her wrinkled hand to the girl.

The girl blinked at the old woman's hand, then turned to Byunghun cluelessly. Byunghun was looking boredly at a few overly-cute keychains on the counter; he glanced at the girl when he didn't see a response, to find her looking right at him, blinking stupidly. His eyebrow twitched, "Go with her. I'll be right here" he sighed, straightening up and stuffing his hands in his pockets.

A slightly saddened look crossed the girl's gentle features before she turned to the kind woman and allowed her to lead her around the shop. The woman tried to talk to the girl, but she could only stare at random cute clothes and back at Byunghun, checking to make sure he was still there. Byunghun was playing around with the keychains while talking boredly to the girl, Tia, behind the counter - who continued flirting with him. "Don't worry dear. He won't go anywhere.. he's waiting for you right?" This time the girl nodded at the old woman, who was holding a few outfits on hangers. The girl instinctively walked over and took the outfits from the woman with a smile, "Oh thank you! You are a very nice girl.. so polite" the woman cheerfully smiled at her, "I wish I had a granddaughter like you.. " the woman sighed as she glanced at Tia.

The girl glanced at Tia as well, before turning to the old woman, "Am glad to help.. feels nice here" she said a little too loudly, but with a bright and kind smile, making Byunghun turn to her in surprise, his eyes widening. He watched as she placed her free hand over her chest. 

The woman's smile widened, "Oh my~ Alright I'm going to give you a couple free outfits. Let's go try these on hm?" she smiled brightly before taking a few more outfits from the racks and slightly rushing to the fitting rooms behind the counter, followed by the oblivious girl. The girl smiled at Byunghun as she passed him, making his cheeks heat up unnoticably.

'The ?! Did I just blush?!' he shook his head slightly, earning a strange look from the being-ignored Tia.

The girl followed the old woman into the back, helping the woman hang up the outfits on a silver hook, "Alright, try this one first, we'll try a few outfits and see which ones fit you best. Then just come out with an outfit you like best and keep the rest a surprise ok?" the old woman winked, watching as the girl nodded in understanding. The woman handed her a set of clothes and gently pushed her into the fitting room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Byunghun sighed in boredome, having tuned out the chatterbox of a worker behind the counter, who was still trying to ineffectively flirt with him, 'The hell is taking so long?!' his eyebrows furrowed in annoyance as his eyes shifted to the fitting rooms again.

It had been just about less than an hour since the two females had gone into the dressing rooms. The worker, Tia, had all but liquified his brains with her meaningless chatter, and he had almost memorized what the set up of the store was by that time.

"Alright! I'm glad we chose a lot for you~" the old woman's voice drifted out of the fitting rooms as she slowly walked out with a pile of clothes in her hands, "Don't worry about the rest, Tia will put those back~" she smiled, at the girl behind her, who was pointing at the left over clothes that they had not picked, "Come now~ Let's show off your new outfit hm?"

There was a pause as Byunghun stood up straight with a heavy sigh, "About time.. " he mumbled, "Why the hell does it take so long t-" he stopped mid sentence as his words were caught in his throat. His eyes widened as he looked upon the girl, looking as clueless as ever, but with a more refined, elegant, yet somehow cute at the same time, look, 'Beautifu- Get a hold of yourself!' he shook his head rapidly as he turned away to hide his blush.

The girl's hair was half tied up in the back of her head and still had the natural wavy effect, which only made her look more graceful and princess-like, and she wore a brand new outfit that suited her overly well.

^ New Outfit

^ Her shoes

"Is this alright?" the old woman asked Byunghun as she stepped to the counter, putting the rest of the pile on it.

"Y-Yeah" Byunghun cleared his throat, shaking off the blush, straightening his face, and turning to the counter as he pulled out his wallet, "How much is all of this?" he stared at the large pile of clothes set on the counter.

"I'll give you a discount. She's such a sweet girl, but you have to promise me you'll take care of her well.. and that you'll come back ok?" she turned from Byunghun to the now smiling girl who stood beside Byunghun obediently.

The girl nodded eagerly, her smile growing slightly, "Alright.. we'll come back. How much is it?" Byunghun said in irritation.

"Hm.. let's see.. " the woman thought for a moment, putting a finger to her chin, "I'll make it.. 60000 won"

"Bwoh?! Halmoni! These clothes are worth twice that! Maybe even triple!" Tia screamed.

"Oh you hush! Go clean up the fitting room!" the woman scolded, sending the teenage girl away grumbling to herself.

"Are you sure that's all you want for all of this?" Byunghun was in slight shock too, his eyes having widened considerably.

The old woman laughed softly before nodding, "Don't worry. I just want you to come back here soon ok? She's a pleasure to have here. Her smile can really brighten someone's day" the old woman rang up the tab on the register.

'Brighten someone's day my .. ' Byunghun turned to glance at the girl, who was now looking around the store at random clothes.

"I also added a few pairs of shoes" the woman mumbled softly, making Byunghun turn to her again, "Just promise me you'll care for her arasso?" she smiled brightly at him again, "That will be 60000 won~"

Byunghun quickly pulled out a 100000 won bill and handed it to the woman, "Keep the change. It's thanks for your help.. " he mumbled at her, taking the five bags of clothes and one of a pile of shoes, "Damn these are heavy!" he grunted slightly and tossed the bags over his shoulder with one hand, "Let's go.. " he mumbled as he passed by the girl. She quickly turned her attention to him and scurried after him; she stopped suddenly at the doorway and turned back, running back to the old woman and giving her a gentle hug.

The old woman laughed slightly and hugged the girl back, "Take care dear, and come visit soon alright?"

The girl only nodded with a bright smile and ran off after Byunghun, who had waited for her by the door. She walked behind him, following him out of the crowded mall and onto the streets, "Can.. help.. " she mumbled scurrying beside him and reaching for the bags.

"It's fine.. I've got it. We're almost there anyways" he mumbled, sighing in irritation. The girl's shoulders deflated as she continued following him, eventually getting to his apartment; Byunghun placed the bags down in the living room and slumped down on the couch, "Damn that was tiring.. I'm taking a nap. Don't leave the house alright?" he glared at the girl who was staring at him from the kitchen. She quickly nodded in understanding and sat on the couch near his feet.

A few minutes past and the girl turned to the softly snoring Byunghun. She smiled at him gently and curled up on the couch into a ball, taking off her shoes, she leaned back and soon fell into a peaceful slumber as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yay! 8D kekeke~ Enjoy guys :3