Quality Time and Explanations

Absolute Girlfriend (Editing & HIATUS)

A/N: o - o I been updating this alot? Ierno lol hope you guys are liking it ; u ; please PLEASE comment "OTL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Byunghun groaned, shifting his position on the couch; he peeked his eyes open and fluttered them for a bit, to make them focus, and then groggily sat up, his eyes searching around the sunset-lit room. He looked around for a moment, before swinging his legs over the edge and sitting back on the couch tiredly. He rubbed his eyes, letting out a soft yawn before scratching his head, "The hell happened to that girl.. ?"  he stood up and stretched, flexing as he looked around the connected living room, dining room, and kitchen. He sighed, not finding a trace of the clueless girl. Byunghun groggily walked, more like dragged himself, into his room, looking around for the girl in his care. He sighed, not seeing a trace of her there either, "Where in all hell did she go?" he scratched the back of his head in irritation, "Aish! She really is more trouble than she's worth!" he was fully awake now, a sudden soft panic rising up in him as he marched to the bathroom, looking there and all around the house, "The hell! Where did you go?!" he yelled from his room, going out into the living room, "Dammit.. " he knew it wasn't a dream, seeing as how the shopping bags were in the exact same place he had left them. He was just about to slip on his shoes to search for her outside, when he suddenly felt a breeze touch his skin, he looked in the direction it came from to find the balcony glass doors slightly open, the curtain flowing softly along the wind that snuck itself through the crack. He walked cautiously toward the doors, and relaxed upon seeing the 'lost' girl standing on the balcony, just looking down at the city below in wonder and curiosity. He slid open the doors, making the girl turn to him and give him the same bright smile, "Psh. I thought you fell, load off my mind.. " he muttered the last part.

The girl blinked at him innocently then returned her toothy grin, "Hi!" she squeaked.

Byunghun raised his eyebrow at her, "Hi.. what were you looking at?" he walked closer and peeked over the edge at the cars whizzing by and the streets buzzing with noise as the shop lights colored the roads.

"Bright, glowy, pretty" she smiled, excitedly pointing at the lights on the shops.

Byunghun sighed, "Those are called lights.. " he yawned, leaning his elbow on the railing and his cheek in his hand.

"Lights.. " she mumbled, nodding once in understanding; a short silence formed between the two before the girl looked at him smiling again, "What.. you.. called?" Byunghun peeked at her with his Beyes.

"Eesh.. gotta teach you grammar too.. Ok first repeat after me, 'What is your name?'" he enunciated each word, turning his full attention toward her.

The girl paused for a bit before opening , "What.. your name?"

Byunghun sighed in irritation and shook his head, "Close enough.. My name is Lee Byunghun, my friends call me L. Joe" he mumbled, leaning on the railing again.

"Lee Byunghun, L. Joe?"

"Not all of it! Just choose one! I prefer L. J-"

"Byeong.. byeong.. buing buing~" the girl giggled as she made fists next to her cheeks.

Byunghun blinked at her in surprise, "Where did you learn that?"

"Store.. Halmoni.. she teach"

Byunghun sighed again, "Well just choose something to call me.. L. Jo-"

"Oppa.. Byeong Oppa?" she tilted her head in curiosity.

Byunghun's eyebrow twitched, "Did 'Halmoni' teach you oppa too?"

The girl nodded eagerly and smiled at him, "Nae, she teach.. lots!"

He eyed her for a moment before nodding once, "Fine. You call me that.. " he mumbled, turning his attention to the nearly gone sun.

"Byeong oppa~ what me call me?" she asked, walking closer to him.

Byunghun opened his mouth to answer, only to be interupted by the doorbell, "Ugh.. who is that?" he rolled his eyes and walked back into the house, followed by the girl, "Er.. " Byunghun stopped suddenly near the door as he heard the familiar group laughter of his gang, "Go to the room. Wait for me there and don't come out till I tell you ok?" he turned to the confused girl.

She only smiled and nodded eagerly as she quickly made her way into the room, "Me here wait!" she squeaked before softly closing the room door. Byunghun couldn't help but to smirk in amusement at the girl's innocent actions. He then turned to the door and walked the last few feet toward it, rolling his eyes at his friends' shouts to open the door.

"Eesh! I'm gonna get complains from the neighbors you bastards!" he joked, swinging the door open and speaking as his friends filed into his apartment.

"Psh! Like you care!" Myungsoo laughed, throwing himself down onto the couch. Changhyun, Jonghyun, and Daniel followed after him while Chan Hee slung an arm around Byunghun's shoulders.

"Ready to tell us why you skipped out on us this morning?" Chan Hee raised an eyebrow at the shorter boy.

Byunghun froze, about to shut the door, "Yeah L. Joe hyeong. You were acting really weird this morning" Jonghyun piped up, causing the rest of the members to turn their attention to the tense teenager by the door.

"I.. told you. I had to do something important" he almost snapped, shrugging Chan Hee's arm off and shutting the door.

"What was so important?" Chanhyun pushed as Byunghun walked into the living room, followed by a curious Chan Hee.

"My.. uh.. sister is coming er.. tomorrow.. I had to buy her some things she needed" he quickly made an excuse, which seemed to work.

"Sunny noona is coming?!" Myungsoo sat up.

"Y-Yeah.. so.. I need to prepare things" he turned away from his team and glanced at his room door, "I'll.. call you guys tomorrow alright? I just need to prepare the place. You know my sister, she complains and does aegyo to get her way" Byunghun rolled his eyes, making his team laugh.

"Alright~ Let's go guys! We'll come back tomorrow! Bye L. Joe!" Chan Hee grinned, already on his way to the door.

"See ya" Byunghun saluted them with two fingers as the rest of s followed suit, soon leaving him alone in the living room. He waited until the door shut completely for a miniute before releasing a heavy sigh and walking toward his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 8D Enjoy AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT :D