Sunny

Absolute Girlfriend (Editing & HIATUS)

A/N: Ok I'm back ;) kekeke~ Sorry to keep you guys waiting 8D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Byunghun entered his room, grumbling something about having to force his sister to come over now. He looked around, finding not a trace of the girl once again, "What the hell? Where'd that girl go now?" he scratched the back of his head in irritation as he walked over to his closet, peeking inside lightly before walking away. He immediately stopped as he darted back to the closet to find the girl covering her eyes and standing in the middle of the walk-in closet, "What the hell are you doing?" Byunghun tried not to laugh.

The girl peeked through her hands then smiled brightly as she lowered them completely from her face, "Me.. hide! Them not see.. me not see!" she grinned at him proudly as she danced over to stand in front of him.

Byunghun blinked at her for a moment before bursting out into laughter. The girl blinked at him in confusion, tilting her head at him. She waited silently and in confusion for his laughter to die down, a smile creeping up on her face upon hearing the beautiful sound of his laughter, when it did, she continued staring at him in curiosity.

Byunghun soon completely stopped as he saw her face, "Why are you smiling?"

"Sound.. laugh.. nice! Me like sound!"

Byunghun couldn't help the blush on his cheeks as he coughed to clear his throat, "Whatever.. come on, I have to actually prepare for my sister tomorrow.. aish.. " he walked out of the closet, followed closely by the girl as he grabbed his phone from his pocket, speed-dialing his sister right away. He waited for a while as he led the girl into the living room and motioned for her to sit on the couch.

"Byungie?! You're actually calling me?!" his sister's loud, high voice made him flinch and take the phone from his ear.

"Dammit.. not so loud noona! I'm gonna go deaf!" he yelled back.

The voice on the other side of the line laughed, "Sorry, sorry~ I was just so surprised! You never call me! I have to call you! What is tt that you need my precious little brother?"

Byunghun sighed in irritation before hesitantly glancing at the girl on the couch who was watching him with an innocent smile, "Uh.. I need.. your help with something. Do you have time to come over tomo-"

"I'll be there at 10 sharp!" she squeaked before the line went dead.

Byunghun took the phone away from his ear in irritation and glared at it, "Aish! I didn't even finish!" he sighed in anger before stuffing his phone in his pocket, "Whatever.. anyways.. I have to go shopping. Just stay here ok?" he turned to look at the girl on the couch, but blinked in shock and surprise as he found her right next to him, watching him in curiosity, "Agh!" he yelled, stumbling backwards, but caught himself before he could fall, "What the hell?!

The girl tilted her head in confusion, "Talk you who?"

"Uh.. my sister.. she's coming over tomorrow. Anyways.. just stay here I'll be back in an hour" he explained, clearing his throat as he walked away with a small blush still lingering on his cheeks. He walked to the doorway and slipped on his shoes, "Don't go out of the house ok?" he turned to look at the girl, her face now visibly saddened as she hadn't moved from her spot, "The hell.. are you about to cry again?" he asked her, his face twisting into irritation.

"No.. " she mumbled, lowering her head as she stayed in her position.

Byunghun sighed as he turned to look down at his shoes, "Damn.. alright come on, let's go" he called behind him.

The girl looked up at him with wide excited eyes as she ran over, slipped her shoes on, and followed him out the door, both of them heading for the supermarket.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Byunghun sighed in irritation as he walked through the doors with about four plastic bags in both hands overall, followed by the girl who was only holding one. Not only was his sister coming the next day, but the girl's cluelessness had added to his stress. All throughout the grocery store, if he had taken his eyes off of her for even one second, the stupid girl would disappear. When she was with him she was pointing to things that she wanted, which was pretty much everything cute that she saw. Byunghun eventually bought her a few packs of banana milk as she had tasted a sample from the kind old lady who had found them an extremely adorable couple, much to Byunghun's aggravation.

He placed the groceries on the table and started putting them away in the right places. Once he finished he looked back to find that the girl was standing with her plastic bag of banana milk still in her hands, just watching him near the refrigerator.

"Aish.. give me those.. you'll spoil them if you don't put them in cold temperature" he grabbed the bag and put the packs of banana milk in the refrigerator, putting the plastic bag away under the sink. He sighed, "Finally.. damn I'm tired.. " he looked beside him at the girl, still curiously watching him, that stupid smile on her face again. Byunghun raised an eyebrow at her, "Where are you gonna sleep.. ?" he mumbled. He sighed again and grabbed her hand, leading her to the room and pulling out the pajamas bag that they had bought inside the boutique. He pulled out the first one he saw but stopped, a bright blush coming to his face and stuffing the clothing back in the bag, immediately dropping it where it was, "The hell was that old woman thinking?!" he gritted his teeth and looked up at the girl, 'She made her try that on?!'

The girl tilted her head at him in confusion, "What wrong?"

Byunghun shook his head with another sigh, "You.. uh.. need to change into pajamas but.. they gave you wrong pajamas.. I don't know what you're gonna wear.. " he explained. The girl paused before scurrying over to his closet, Byunghun raised an eyebrow at her as she disappeared inside. He waited for a few minutes, finally his curiosity got the better of him and he stood up in irritation, "What are you doing in there that's taking so lo-" His eyes widened as the girl came out of the closet, holding the clothes she had been wearing and was now dressed in one of his oversized shirts, smiling up at him innocently.

"Pajamas?" she grinned at him.

Byunghun could only stare at her, his eyes going down to her slender legs that were revealed from mid-thigh down. 'Dammit Byunghun! Quit staring you ert!' he quickly looked away trying to clear the blush on his cheeks by clearing his throat.

"Jammas?" the girl asked again in curiosity.

"Uh.. y-yeah.. that's fine. I-I'm gonna go change.. " he quickly grabbed his pajamas from the closet and headed straight for the bathroom trying to calm his beating heart, "Damn" he cursed leaning over the sink to splash cold water on his warm face. He took a few moments to calm himself before putting on his pajama pants and the plain white t-shirt. He then walked out of the room to find the girl curled up on the same side of the bed that he had first found her in. He blinked at her, debating on whether or not he should tell her to move to the couch but decided against it, "That stupid couch is way too lumpy.. it hurt my back.. " he sighed, throwing his clothes in the hamper and hesitantly climbed into the bed, staying as far away from the girl as he possibly could. He soon drifted off into a peaceful slumber

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Byunghun stirred upon hearing a familiar giggle. He groaned and blinked his eyes open to try to adjust to the light in his room streaming from the slits iin the blinds, "Damn sun.. I need new blinds.. or black curtains.. " he mumbled, throwing his forearm over his eyes.

"Well Byunghun.. I would have guessed you were like this~" a familiar voice sang from his bedroom door. He looked down, still groggy, toward the doorway and found his sister leaning against the frame, a knowing smirk on her face.

"How'd you get in here?" he asked her, not even bothering to freak out.

"You gave me a spare key remember?" she giggled at him, getting off the frame and walking toward him, "Anyways, who's this?" she smiled and gestured to the bed beside him, which was when he had realized that there was a weight on his chest. Byunghun looked down and blinked in shock as he found that the girl was sleeping on his chest, and his free arm was draped much too comfortably around her shoulders.

"Wh- I- she- i-it's not what you think!" he nearly screamed, causing the girl to stir, whimpering as she cuddled up into him more.

"Ssh! Don't wake her up! Come on, let's go to the kitchen and we'll talk there" she winked and walked out of the room to leave her brother for some alone time.

Byunghun gritted his teeth as he let out an irritated groan, "Damn.. of all the days to sleep in.. " he cursed and quietly as possible got up, gently replacing the girl on the bed to try not to wake her, but it was in vain as her eyes fluttered open, her small hands reaching up to rub the sleep away. She let out a soft moan and looked up at him with sleepy eyes, her long hair draping over her shoulders as he noticed that his shirt had slipped off her shoulder.

"Morning~" she smiled up at him, slowly sitting up in the bed, still rubbing her eyes and letting out a cute yawn that brought a few tears to her eyes.

Byunghun cleared his throat, "Yeah.. morning.. c'mon.. there's someone I need you to meat.. " he waited till she nodded and got off the bed to follow hiim into the kitchen where they found his sister making coffee like she owned the place.

"Sun!" he called as they walked over, the girl closely trailing behind him and hanging lightly onto his white shirt.

"Hm?" she turned to look at them, "Oh! She's awake~" his sister grinned and scurried over to them. Byunghun rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms, "Hi there~ I'm Byunghun's sister, Sun-kyu but you can call me Sunny unnie ok?" she giggled at the girl who blinked at her before smiling herself and nodding at the older girl.

"Call you Sunny unnie!" she smiled, causing Sunny to laugh.

"Awwh she's so cute Byunghun. So what's your name?" Sunny asked the girl.

The girl turned to look at Byunghun who blinked at her before explaining to his sister, "She.. has amnesia.. I found her.. uh.. on my doorstep, she was lost and aparently she couldn't remember a thing.. "

"Oh you poor thing.. " Sunny took the girl in her arms and held her there, "Sunny unnie will take care of you don't you worry, you can count on me" she winked at the girl who only smiled back.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed :D btw starting next chap and in pretty much all my stories, I think I'll just stay with black, it's kinda tiring to keep changing the colors.. aigoo sorry ;)