First Meeting or Reunited

Fated Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3.

Jungkook took a step closer.

 

"Are you my..?" Jungkook ask while still holding up his phone to his ears, openly staring towards the lady curiously gazing at him.

 

It seems like she heard his unfinished question, because she fully turned around to face him and he swore that his own breath got stuck in his throat.

 

She was very alluring in her own way; and he noticed straight away.

 

Her cheeks grew slightly pink and his heart grew when he realise that he was the cause of it as he could not take his eyes away from her. 

 

She then gave out a small smile and said "Uh, I think I so..?” She replied a bit unsurely, in exactly the same way that he asked her just now. Somehow she wouldn’t meet his eyes, and it was frustratingly cute.  

 

Earlier that day, he did not know what to expect of his date, but he certainly did not expect this. 

 

She was actually pretty; and the longer he stared at her, the clearer the image of her seem to present to him. It made him a bit more self-conscious than what he is used to. But in all honesty, he has always been shy when he meets new people but she made it even more obvious.

 

He was definitely not getting any negative vibes from her, like from his previous blind dates; in fact he was feeling the exact opposite. 

 

However, the longer he stared the more awkward it became. He should be an expert at this by now since he has had 5 previous blind dates! He seriously was considering punching himself on the face for not knowing exactly how to react.

 

She then surprised him by making the first move. She disconnected the phone call, made a brief eye contact and offered him a wider smile. 

 

She stepped up to him and said, "Annyeonghaseyo, Park Chaeyoung imnida." (Trans:Hello, I’m Park Chaeyoung)

 

She offered a shake of hand. Her eyes darting to him as well as her surroundings. She seem to be gathering her own courage to do this. 

 

Jungkook who was astounded by the sight of her, got even more surprised by the handshake offer. 

 

But then he recovered in few seconds by accepting the gesture. Slightly stumbling in his steps, in which he hopes that she does not notice. Putting his phone into his pocket to receive the hand shake with a nod and with a; hopefully what he thinks is a charming smile.

 

"Yes, annyeonghaseyo, J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter