Guilt or Intuition

Fated Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 Jungkook furiously shook his head, not agreeing with what Bambam is suggesting. They were in their office quickly chatting after their lunch break. Both supposedly trying to start work at their respective cubicles.

 

"Aw please Jung kook, I'm telling you, its always worth trying, and besides she is Lisa's best friend, " Bambam sitting on his desk while facing Jungkooks cubicle across from him.

"That it self shows that she is a sweet person." Bambam tries to persuade Jung kook to go on a date that he and his girlfriend had planned.

 

But Jung kook was having none of it. After 3 failed relationship, 5 unsuccessful blind dates, and 2, believe it or not past crushes that he tried to get on with, Jung kook had finally accepted his fate to have a partner-less life in this world. Its not that he was giving up, its just that fate seems to play it that way in his love life. So its a clear no to his workmate, Bam bam, who is insisting that he goes on another blind date. Well not exactly blind date, as he now knows that the date is Lisa's best friend. 

 

Jung kook shook his head, no yet again from his seat to face Bambam, and said "Look, I get what you're trying to do, but I think I'm going to take a break from the dating scene for a while and just focus on my career," Jung kook reasons out with Bam bam. He was 25, young and able bodied with a good career at hand. What else could you ask for?

Well a wife, according to his mother.

 

Jung kook then continued again and said, "And she is best-friend's with Lisa you say? Hah I've seen Lisa do some weird , right in front of my eyes..I mean who dances in a middle of a yoga class and shout "mom im bored" out of nowhere? and I have enough weirdos already in my life." he jokes, suggesting that one of those weirdos includes the one in front of him. Jungkook obviously likes to joke about Lisa because he knows how Bambam can get very protective of the said girl.

 

Bambam looked appalled and quickly said, "Yah that's my girlfriend you're talking about! And it was not weird, " he held out his hands in defend.

"I mean I was on the verge of saying that out loud too, if I hear anymore of those 'freee your mind' mantra., " Bambam quickly backs up his girlfriend, in regards to the incident in their free yoga class that they tried out for. 

 

Bam bam who in an attempt to still persuade Jung kook added, "Anyways, I've met Chaeyoung multiple times, she's exactly your type! You'll be surprised seriously," as he tries to come up with various ways he could coax his friend.

 

Bambam, then put his hand below his chin and with a pose very much showing how he is thinking and said, "And now that I've thought about it, I'm shocked I didn't think of Chaeyoung back when you were still trying your luck with your past crushes and making different moves in the dating world." Bambam said in total seriousness.

 

It escaped Bambam's mind how he could have not chosen Chaeyoung to be dates for any of those blind dates that he sets up for Jungkook. 'Like she fits all of the characteristics that his college now work-mate, wants to find in a partner, and yet he did not suggest her back then. She is korean, has her own job and she was tall too! Well tall enough to be not too tall. Exactly his type. ' Bambam wondered aimlessly.

 

Then suddenly a bulb click in his mind, 'Ah i know now, she had a boyfriend back then, thats why.' Bambam finally reasoned in his mind.

 

Jung kook who was watching Bambam, saw how the latter guy formed various expressions while he was thinking. Being a jokester that he is, he suddenly clapped in front of Bambam's eyes, like a slate to jump his mate. 

 

"Ah kamchagi!," Bambam said in surprise putting his hand onto his chest. 

 

Jung kook lets out a barking laugh and said, "Thats what you get for zoning out on me, and what, Chaeyoung's her name then? yeah ideal type whatever, I'm not going on a date with C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter