- My Condolences, Fellow Shawols -

Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is not a chapter of the story, but a sorrow heart.

Today is Monday, December 18th, 2017. It was a warm, foggy morning today; unusual for a mid-winter day for the midwest. It broke my heart as I saw the headlines [BREAKING]... I cannot even rewrite that title as it brings tears to my eyes. Being in the k-pop fandom since 2009, I never thought my heart would break this much as I read, refreshed, and reread articles on articles about Kim JongHyun's suicide. It's been over 12 hours since I saw the news this morning, and hours since I read his will and last wishes. We are human; they are human. They feel as we feel, they hurt as we hurt. I have never rejected this fact. 

As a person who has been through depression, still going through depression since my childhood, I will not say I couldn't understand him. When you are depressed, you feel as if you are only breathing. At that point, it's not even breathing for yourself, but for everyone around you. Having everyone tell you, "You should seek medical attention." instead of hearing the words, "I will be here for you, I will be a shoulder for you, you are not alone." is what makes you feel the loneliest. Having reach someone you thought could help you tell you, "It's your personality." is what kills you when you already feel dead. A person can be happy, but that same person can also be sad.

When things are good, they're good. But when things are bad, they get really bad. 

That is my favorite say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter