Attack

The Descendants
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“..Beast?”

Taehyung clenched his fist so tight that his knucles turned white. Taehyung stood up angrily but Jimin was quick enough to follow him, stopping him at that moment. Jisoo did the same by grabbing his arm.

“Let me go.” Taehyung growled. “Let me have at him!” He insisted but Jimin immediately place his self in front of him.

“Come on, Tae. Just let it go. He’s not worth it.” Jimin hissed.

“Please, Taehyung.” Jisoo pleaded but Taehyung couldn’t hear them at all and kept on forcing himself towards Yoongi.

Yoongi and his friends decided to stand from where they were sitting. Smirks and evil smiles were plastered on their faces, knowing that they were on the upperhand for knowing Taehyung’s secret.

“I don’t get it why start a fight knowing that you’ll still lose at the end?” Yoongi chuckled but he pursed his lips right after seeing Jisoo placing herself in between him and Taehyung. “What do you think you’re doing?” Yoongi hissed.

“Ya, Kim Jisoo.” Taehyung tried to pull Jisoo back to his side but Jisoo stay rooted on her post, facing Yoongi.

Everyone was now looking at Jisoo’s stern look on her face. Jimin was just standing at Taehyung’s side, looking alert for any danger that may occur, while both Jennie and Hoseok were still standing side by side with Yoongi, still glaring towards Jisoo and her friends. Yoongi on the other hand was pissed of. Seeing her there, standing and facing him while Taehyung’s hand was around her wrist made Yoongi’s blood boil.

“Why are you doing this?” Jisoo finally broke the long silence with her cracked voice, telling them she was upset.

“What?” Yoongi gritted his teeth, keeping his self compose through his anger.

Yoongi didn’t know why he was loosing his composure just by the mere presence of Jisoo in front of him, siding with Taehyung. His eyes were glued on Taehyung’s hand still clutching her wrist. Taehyung might have noticed it because his eyes followed the direction of Yoongi’s piercing eyes on their connected hands. And from that moment, he knew that Yoongi has something going on for Jisoo which he despises once and for all.

“Come back here, you silly girl.” Taehyung then pulled Jisoo by his side, making sure that Yoongi wouldn’t get near her. “Crybabies like you are not allowed in front lines.” He added and Jisoo could only sniff.

“Let’s just go.” Jimin finally decided, making Jennie smirk.

Taehyung on the other hand didn’t like the idea but decided to follow Jimin. He didn’t want for Jisoo to be more upset than she already was and he definitely didn’t want Yoongi and Jisoo staying in the same room.

“Let’s go, Jisoo.” Taehyung then dragged her, following Jimin who was already by the door, waiting.

“Giving up already, huh.” Yoongi turned back, calling out to them. “Just like what i told you. You lose this one, Beast.”

Taehyung and Jisoo stopped from their track and turned back towards Yoongi and his friends who were laughing and smiling evilly. Taehyung was shaking in anger but then Jisoo patted his hand which was holding her other hand. Taehyung immediately relaxed and gave Jisoo a reassuring nod before turning back at Yoongi with his own smirk.

“You think so?” Taehyung’s eyes were burning while looking at Yoongi and he tightened his grip on jisoo’s hand which didn’t go unnoticed by Yoongi who suddenly became gloomy. “I wonder who’s the loser now?” Taehyung smirked and went to usher Jisoo out from the building, leaving Yoongi shaking in anger.

*****

“Lisa!” Namjoon squeaked. “Let’s just go back! This is a bad idea, I’m telling you!”

Namjoon and Lisa found their way towards Seokjin’s office building. It was already getting dark when they saw the future king with his body guards left the building.

“Stop being a scardy cat, will you!” Lisa nagged and started to climb the fence but not before checking around.

“Aissh.” Namjoon cursed and went to follow her anyway, climbing over the fence. “I swear, if we are caught, we’re dead meat in an instant.” Namjoon warned but Lisa was unfazed.

“Pfft. Whatever.” Lisa shrugged and went to enter the building first.

When the two of them finally entered Seokjin’s office, Lisa immediately grimace by the view. The whole room was filed with shelves that was full of books. And some of the books was still sprawled on his table and there were even some stacked books on the floor to which Namjoon was pleased to see.

“Ugh! I think I’m about to vomit.” Lisa mumbled and cringed by the time they reached the table. “What do you guys see on these books, anyway?” She furrowed her brows in dissaproval.

“Ya! Don’t insult the power of knowledge that we can get in these books.” Namjoon defended.

“Ew.” Lisa scowled. “Can we just look for that damn book?”

Namjoon nodded in agreement and started to look around the room, looking for the specific book. Both he and Lisa were starting to get hopeless when they couldn’t find the book that Namjoon was looking for. Lisa was already lying on the couch lazily at the center of the living room while Namjoon was still looking.

“Let’s go home, Namjoon. I’m starving.” Lisa complained.

“Just go on ahead.” Namjoon declared. “I’ll catch up with you later.” He assured and Lisa just nodded and went out from the room, leaving Namjoon still looking for the book.

*****

Jungkook and Chaeyoung were silently eating dinner at a small gazeebo. Jungkook decided to prepare a small dinner and invite Chaeyoung over to make it up to her. But things were not going as smooth as what Jungkook was expecting.

“So..” Jungkook started. “..Are you still angry at me?” Jungkook asked expectantly.

“No.” Chaeyoung answerd shortly.

“Eyy. You’re still angry.” Jungkook teased, smiling towards the pouting girl.

“I’m not.” Chaeyoung insisted but her face was still frowning.

“Come on, Chae.” Jungkook pleaded. “Please forgive me? I’m sorry if I made you feel upset. You know I didn’t mean any of it to happen, right? Just.. Just forgive me, please?” Jungkook whined.

“That’s the thing!” Chaeyoung exclaimed tirely. “You’re asking for my forgiveness but you didn’t even do anything bad. I.. I was just being immature. And I’m sorry.”

“Chae—”

“Trust me, Jungkook. I’m not angry with you. I’m angry with myself instead because I kept holding onto you even though I knew that I don’t stand a chance for your heart.” Chaeyoung’s lips started to tremble and her eyes glistened with the tears that was threatening to fall.

Jungkook was speechless. He didn’t know what to say and instead, he just grabbed her hand across the table and held it tightly for comfort. Chaeyoung finally looked up to see jungkook smiling warmly towards her and she returned the smile with her own warmth.

“You know what?” Jungkook finally talked. “Even if you can’t have my heart, you can still have all of me. I’m your friend. And a friend never leaves his/her friend till the end. That means, I won’t leave your side no ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter