Let the War Begin

The Descendants
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ya. How come you’re only holding that?” Taehyung complained, seeing that his arms were completely full with the weapons they gathered while Yoongi was holding only a few.

“What? My arms are fragile.” Yoongi replied back, making Taehyung grit his teeth in annoyance. “Why don’t you just let the Beast take over? He could definitely bring all of these weapons back at our lounge.” He added, smirking.

“What’s your deal, huh?” Taehyung let the weapons fall from his arms and went to grab Yoongi by the front of his shirt.

“My deal is that everything is fxxked up!” Yoongi burst out and Taehyung was taken aback.

Yoongi finally lost it. All that has been happening, he just realize now that everything will start to totally change. And it wasn’t easy for Yoongi to accept. It was all foreign for him - his feelings for Jisoo, the fact that he’s helping the auradon kids to save everyone and him with his friends going against their parents.

“Not all of it.” Taehyung said and Yoongi just stared back at him blankly. “Jisoo’s still alive. We can still save her. And for that to happen, we need to help each other.” Taehyung finished.

Taehyung mentally slapped his self for saying such cheezy words but somehow, he felt relieve after saying that. Because, deep inside him, he knew that Yoongi and his friends were a great help for them until this time and he was thankful for that. He couldn’t exactly tell Yoongi personally but he hoped that Yoongi got the message.

“Yeah. We’ll definitely save her.” Yoongi replied shortly.

Yoongi knew that Taehyung was being thankful. Just by the words that Taehyung had said to him, he knew that the guy was actually trying to make him feel better. Yoongi didn’t know why, but he suddenly felt hopeful.

“And Yoongi.” Taehyung interrupted.

“Hmm?” Yoongi just hummed in response, not even bothering of looking him on his face.

“I want you to promise me.” Taehyung started. “If anything happens to me, promise me to always stay by her side. To always protect her.” Taehyung stated with his serious look.

And Yoongi immediately looked back at Taehyung worriedly. He suddenly felt something bad that will happen. And he didn’t like the way taehyung just said those words to him. Yoongi just shrugged, not wanting to take his words seriously and went to pick up the fallen weapons on the ground.

“What? Are you giving Jisoo to me now?” Yoongi raised his brow at him, teasing him.

“Ha! Never!” taehyung glared. “You know what? Just forget what I said! You will never have her. NEVER. Did you hear me, Min Yoongi?” Taehyung rambled, feeling annoyed. “I will never give Jisoo to you. She’s mine.”

“Good.” Yoongi cut off. “Because no one’s dying.” Yoongi declared, making taehyung smile back.

*****

“Will you please slow down? Ahh, my feet hurts.” Jimin commented.

“You royalties are so pampered, aren’t you?” Jennie scoffed and scowled towards Jimin.

“Whatever.” Jimin gaped, getting pissed off by Jennie’s remarks. “Where are we going anyway?”

“You’ll know when we get there.” Jennie replied.

Jimin followed Jennie towards a path leading towards the jungle. Jimin thought that Jennie would lead them into some dark place when they entered a cave, but Jimin got mesmerized when the cave lead them into the cove by the sea.

“Wow.” Jimin praised, making Jennie chuckle.

“You never expected to see this kind of scenery in this cursed isle, did you?” Jennie asked feeling amused and Jimin immediately straightened his expression and cleared his throat, pretending that the place didn’t interest him at all.

“So, why are we here?” Jimin asked, changing the topic.

“People who wanted to seek information comes into the sea, since these people that they seek help from are the best when it comes to gathering information.” Jennie answered.

“Who are these people again?” Jimin continued to asked.

“Mermaids.” Jennie smirked when she saw Jimin’s eyes widen.

“Mermaids exists?”Jimin gasped.

“Ya! That Park Chaeyoung girl’s mother was a mermaid, you know!” Jennie gaped.

“Right.” Jimin looked embarrassed and just showed her his charming smile in return. “But then again, how do we meet a mermaid? And will they even help us?”

Jennie didn’t answer and went to the nearest rock and went to kneel beside the water. She put her hand down into the water while Jimin was just standing and staring at her by her side.

“I have a mermaid friend. She’s one of Ursula’s daughters but she doesn’t really approved of her mother’s schemes so i’m sure that she will help us.” Jennie finally answered and looked up to see Jimin with his unbelieving eyes. “Not all people living in this Isle are evil, you know.”

“Like you.” Jimin exclaimed, his eyes were not leaving her face.

Jimin finally understood as to why Jin made his first proclamation. Jin knew that not all the people living in the Isle are evil. Especially the sons and daughters of some of the villains. They definitely deserve a second chance, a chance to live away from their evil parents to start a new life.

Jennie got flustered by Jimin’s intense stare that she hastily and clumsily stood up making her right foot slipped from the mossy rock. Jennie thought that she will surely land in the water when she heard Jimin’s worried voice.

“Look out!” Jimin with his quick reflexes had managed to grab Jennie’s left hand and pulled her towards him, his other hand had automatically wrapped itself around her waist.

Both Jennie and Jimin were frozen due to their closeness. Each of them thought that they’re too close and afraid to even move in order to avoid any unnecessary thing to happen. It felt like eternity had past between them when a voice interrupted them, making them push each other away.

“Sorry if I disturbed your romantic moment.”

“Im Nayeon!” Jennie nagged.

“What? Admit it, you were feeling giddy too! I saw your face flushing red and your eyes were sprakling like a pearl.” Nayeon teased and Jennie was too embarrassed to even say a word.

“Really?” Jimin asked Nayeon, thinking of teasing Jennie too since he like the way how Jennie became flustered.

“Shut up! Just shut up!” Jennie yelled in annoyance. “And Nayeon! How could you! You know that I like Suga, right? Suga’s the only one for me, so stop teasing me!” Jennie added and Jimin’s amused face dissapeared from his face.

“Fine, fine.” Nayeon finally decided to stop teasing her friend. “So, why did you call me?”

“I need your help Nayeon.” Jennie answered and Nayeon could tell that they desperate by the way they looked. “We have to find someone.” Jennie continued and both she and Jimin suddenly got serious again.

Nayeon had brought them into a secluded place. Jennie and Jimin took a boat and headed towards a secret cove where Nayeon had told them to be the place that they were keeping Jisoo. Nayeon told them that Ursula, her mother herself and her eight other sisters were the ones who were guarding her.

“Please be careful. The both of you.” Nayeon told them and finally left.

Jimin and jennie hid themselves behind a big boulder where they could hear and see enough. They saw Jisoo inside the cage located at the center of what seemed to be an altar. Ursula and Nayeon’s sisters were just by the side of the cage, lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter