Torture

The Descendants
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey. What are you doing here all by yourself?” Jimin suddenly emerged from the corner of the hallway when he saw Chaeyoung sitting on the bench located not that far from Jisoo’s hospital room. “I thought you already went inside Jisoo’s room.” Jimin continued to walk towards Jisoo’s door, passing Chaeyoung. “Let’s go.”

“Wait!” Chaeyoung stopped him and Jimin looked back, looking confuse. “Jungkook’s in there. With her.”

“Ofcourse, he’s with her. Who do you think we all came here for? Seriously Chae, what—” Jimin paused when he noticed Chaeyoung’s gloomy face. “Oh— You mean like he’s..” Jimin finally realized when Chaeyoung couldn’t look him staright in the eyes. “Seriously? Here I thought it was only you who’s having a one sided love around here.” Jimin chuckled and Chaeyoung immediately threw him an irritated and confuse look at the same time.

“Yah! It’s not funny!” Chaeyoung nagged. “Wait, how did you know?”

“That you have feelings for Jungkook?” Jimin decided to finally sit down beside her. “Come on, Chae. Everyone could totally tell by the way you look at him.” Jimin scowled. “But hell, I didn’t know about Jungkook’s feelings for Jisoo though.” Jimin chuckled once again.

“I found out years ago when saw him doodling Jisoo’s name on a paper.” Chaeyoung remembered and Jimin saw how Chaeyoung’s face looked hurt. “And I remembered hearts being drawn around her name. It was so cute! And—”

“Chae..” Jimin cut off. “It’s okay.” Jimin assured and Chaeyoung just looked up to see Jimin looking at her sorrowfully.

Chaeyoung couldn’t held on anymore. She cried and Jimin immediately enveloped her inside his arms. Chaeyoung just sobbed silently, feeling afraid that Jisoo and jungkook would hear her. Jimin on the other hand just kept on comforting the girl. Jimin already knew that Chaeyoung likes Jungkook but he decided to keep quiet about it. He really didn’t want to meddle in things that doesn’t concern him. All he could do for his friends was to be by their side whenever they need him, just like how Chaeyoung needed his comfort right now.

“You know..” Jimin broke the silence between them and Chaeyoung looked up to see Jimin smiling down at her. “..you’re pretty, yourself so don’t go crying over some guy, okay?” Jimin said while cupping the girl’s face in his hands.

“Ya!” Chaeyoung pouted. “The guy that you’re talking about is your friend, you know.” Chaeyoung chuckled, smiling now. “Thanks Jimin.” She said, giving the boy another hug. “Wait a second..” She quickly draw back from the embrace. “What do you mean when you said that I wasn’t the only one who’s having a one sided love?”

“Oh. About that..” Jimin started, looking amused. “If Jungkook really likes Jisoo, then I’m afraid you and him are having the same fate, since Jisoo already likes someone.” Jimin answered indifferently.

“What are you talking about? And who?” Chaeyoung asked frantically.

“Geez! You didn’t know? Oh well. Jisoo herself might not know about it too but she likes Taehyung.” Jimin rambled. “Even Jungkook knows about how jisoo really feels for Taehyung.”

Chaeyoung’s eyes widen. Jungkook knows about Jisoo having feelings for Taehyung! But then it means that Jungkook knows that his feelings are all one-sided.

*****

“I like you, Kim Jisoo.”

“Jungkook, I—” Jisoo was too stunned.

“But I know you don’t feel the same way as I do..” Jungkook cut-off. “..and it’s okay. All I wanted is to finally let this feelings be known so that I could start moving on.”

“I’m so sorry Jungkook! I don’t want to hurt your feelings but—” Jisoo was crying so hard that she couldn’t even talk properly. “I’m sorry, Jungkook. Please forgive me.” Jisoo wailed.

“Hush.” Jungkook chuckled upon seeing Jisoo cry over him. “You didn’t do anything to hurt me. I’m fine, rieally. So stop crying or else, someone will mistaken that I made you cry.” Jungkook joked and Jisoo immediately closed to stop her sobbing but her tears were still flowing. “Don’t cry.” Jungkook went to wipe her tears. “It’s not your fault if you like Taehyung instead of me.”

“What?” Jisoo jerked and wiped her tears herself. “What are you talking about?” She asked, looking confuse.

“Jisoo.” Jungkook started and went to sit on the bed, facing the confuse girl. “Do you know why Taehyung is mean to you all the time?” He asked, patting the girl on head at the same time.

“I don’t know.” Jisoo answered honestly. “You mean, you know the reason then?”

“It’s because Taehyung likes you.” Jungkook simply answered.

“Eyy. There’s no way.” Jisoo laughed.

“Trust me, Jisoo. We all know how Taehyung grew up. He was raised tough, fearless and brave but when it comes to you, Taehyung is very vulnerable. It’s because he like you.” Jungkook explained.

“But that doesn’t answer the question as to what I really feel towards him.” Jisoo replied.

“After all that has happened to him. Having a beast inside him and staying by his side even though he’s mean to you, what do you think is the reason then? Trust me, you’re the only one who will stay by his side even though its dangerous and the you care for him is way different the way we show our care for him.” Jungkook said and Jisoo could only stay silent. “You know what? Forget about it for now. You need your rest.” Jungkook declared and went to stand up.

“Taehyung.” Jisoo whispered to which Jungkook had heard. “Where’s Taehyung?”

Jungkook was speechless and the shock was evident on his face. Right at the same time, both Jimin and Chaeyoung entered the room with foods in their hands and looked quite happy but when they saw how tense jungkook and Jisoo was. The smiles dissapeared from their faces.

“What’s going on?” Jimin asked.

“Where is he?!!” Jisoo yelled this time and started to panic.

“You need to calm down, Jisoo.” Chaeyoung immediately went to her side. “Who are you talking about anyway?”

“Taehyung.” Jisoo answered and they both Chaeyoung and Jimin froze. “Where’s Taehyung?!!”

*****

Jennie was in a dilemma. After what Namjoon has told them, Yoongi immediately made them promise not to tell anyone about it, especially their parents. He said that they needed to think about it very carefully before making any foolish acts but  Jennie was not foolish enough to believe that. She knew that Yoongi only made them promise not tell for Jisoo’s sake and she hated the idea about Yoongi caring for someone else.

“I really hate this idea.” Jennie whispered, making her way towards her mother’s chamber secretly.

When Yoongi decided to keep the secret about Jisoo having their parent’s powers, Namjoon suggested that they needed to steal back the wand and spellbook. Since Jennie’s mother got the spell book and Yoongi’s mother got the wand, she and Yoongi were the ones who needed to get the items back.

“Aishh. I really am an idiot for even agreeing into this.” She mumbled. “Just because I like Suga, it doesn’t mean that I have to do all of these! And not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter