Welcome to the Isle of the Lost

The Descendants
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just before Jisoo’s kidnapping:

“Captain! I see her. She’s at the Hospital.” Jaebum reported, his hands were clutching the telescope he used.

“Then what are we waiting for?” Captain Hook smirked. “Let’s go and get her.” He declared and all his crew made a battle cry and took their own weapons with them.

Jisoo, Jungkook, Chaeyoung and Jimin were now getting ready to infiltrate the Isle, but they suddenly got startled when the warning bell was heard all through out the kingdom. The warning bell was supposed to be ringing only when there is an attack that’s coming for them.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Chaeyoung went rigid in worry.

“We’re under attack.” Jungkook answered for her. “We have to go. Now.”

“Guys?” Jimin interjected. “Err.. is that supposed to be flying above us?” Jimin then pointed the flying ship that was floating above them. “Are they—”

“Pirates!” Jungkook exclaimed, seeing pirates coming down from ropes. “Come on!”

Jungkook immediately grab Jisoo with him while Jimin did the same with Chaeyoung. They started running away but they were completely surrounded. The two boys quickly hid the girls behind them while the girls were oblivious. Chaeyoung was shaking literally but Jisoo has her eyes widen in curiousity, seeing pirates for the first time.

“Hey, you’re not fake are you?” Jisoo asked the nearest pirate, Youngjae to which he just shrugged.

“Ya, Kim Jisoo.” Jimin nagged. “Seriously?”

“What? I was just curious!” Jisoo defended, pouting.

“If you’re that curious, you can just go with us princess.” Mark Tuan smirked.

“Not a chance.” Jungkook intervened, pulling Jisoo closer to him.

“Well, too bad.” Jinyoung took a careful step towards them. “Because you like it or not, she will have to go with us.” Jinyoung finished and looked straightly at Jisoo.

“Who? Me?” Jisoo pointed her finger to her face. “Why? Are you recruiting girls now?”

“Just shut up, Jisoo!” Chaeyoung huffed, feeling more nervous.

“What do you want with Jisoo?” Jimin asked and he silently cursed since there’s still no sign for their backup.

“None of your business.” Jackson hissed.

“Guys! We need to hurry! Kuma can smell that the guards are on their way.” Bambam informed. “Good doggy.” Bambam patted his dog who kept on barking towards the still unseen guards.

“Get her.” Jaebum ordered and Yugeom was the first one to move.

Jungkook was fast, he grabbed Yugeom by his extended arm and pulled him hard and kick his right foot, making him stumble. Jackson was furious and went for Jungkook while both Jinyoung and Younjae went to face Jimin. Youngjae was about to hit Jimin and Chaeyoung with his bat but Jimin pushed his self and Chaeyoung to the side, making Youngjae hit Jinyoung instead.

“Hide somewhere safe.” Jimin told Chaeyoung. “Bring Jisoo with you.”

“But—” Chaeyoung was about to protest but got cut off when someone had grabbed her from the back. “Ahhh!”

“Chaeyoung!” Jisoo screamed.

Mark has Chaeyoung by her neck, choking her at the same time. Chaeyoung was crying now while Jisoo, Jungkook and Jimin has remeined immobile and were completely surrounded.

“Give us Jisoo.” Jaebum demanded but the three remained silent and unmoving.

“Or I’ll snapped her neck.” Mark warned and he tightened his grip on .

“No! Please don’t!” Jisoo pleaded. “I’ll go with you.” Jisoo said, making Jungkook and Jimin scowl.

“Jisoo. No!” Jungkook exclaimed.

“It’s okay.” Jisoo assured. “I’ll be okay.” Jisoo hugged the frustrated Jungkook and whispered, “I’ll be waiting for you and the others at the Isle.” And she finally let go and gave Jungkook her knowing and determined look.

“I promise, we will get you and Taehyung.” Jungkook nodded secretly.

*****

Just before Yoongi went to free V:

“Lisa! Stop that!” Hoseok complained.

“What? It’s not like he’s dangerous.” Lisa fired back.

“Guys! Focus! We need to somehow sneak inside that ship!” Namjoon reprimanded.

Namjoon, Hoseok and Lisa decided to somehow sneak inside Hoseok’s father’s ship. Hoseok knew just where to go for them not to be spotted but they got held up when Kuma, Bambam’s dog spotted them, growling at the same time.

“You don’t call that dangerous? Ya! Just look at that growling!” Hoseok whispered.

“Shhh! Guys, keep it down, will you! Someone will hear us!” namjoon freaked out.

“Let me handle this.” Lisa volunteered.

Lisa, being able to communicate with animals, had managed to convince the dog that they’re were part of the crew. Lisa even made the dog smell Hoseok who have the same scent with his father, the captain.

“Aissh. Do you really have to do that?” Hoseok glared.

“What? You should be thankful that we successfully infiltrated the ship.” Lisa rolled her eyes at him in return.

Namjoon, Lisa and Hoseok disguised themselves as pirates. Namjoon wore a fake beard and a spectacle on his eyes. Lisa wore a boy’s clothing and tied her hair and hid it with a hat while Hoseok wore an eye patch on his left eye and a bandana was tied on his hair. They were situated in the kitchen with Namjoon mopping the floor while both Lisa and Hoseok were busy fighting while washing the dishes.

“Ya! Watch it! Can’t you see that I keep on getting wet because of your stupid clumsiness?” Lisa yelled.

“Aishh! It’s you who keeps on getting us wet!” Hoseok spat back.

“Guys! Quiet down!” Namjoon exclaimed. “I couldn’t hear a thing outside because of your noises!”

“Captain! I see her. She’s at the Hospital.”

Namjoon, Lisa and Hoseok definitely heard it. They finally arrived at Auradon and they already found Jisoo. The three of them snuck out from the ship when everyone was busy looking out for their target. They hid themselves behind the bushes not so far from where Jisoo and her friends where being surrounded by pirates.

“Shouldn’t we help them?” Lisa asked in worry when she saw Yugeom started to attack Jungkook.

“Not yet.” Namjoon answered but his face looked uncomfortable.

“Hell, we shouldn’t even be here.” Hoseok complained but silenced by Lisa’s sharp gaze.

“Sh*t. They got Chaeyoung.” Namjoon cursed.

They all saw how Mark kept on choking the girl and they Jungkook and the rest couldn’t even do something and so did Namjoon and his friends. They could only bite their lips in frustration when Jaebum and the rest finally were able to bring Jisoo with them to the ship and left all of them there, feeling miserable.

“I told you we should have helped them earlier.” Lisa blamed.

“And what? Join Jisoo being one of the prisoners?” Hoseok scoffed.

“Shush!” Namjoon silenced them but they kept on arguing until someone had grabbed Namjoon by his shirt.

Namjoon was pulled out from the bushes, revealing himself to the three persons in front of him. Even Lisa and Hoseok immediately went out from hiding in order to save their friend. Namjoon could only close his eyes, waiting for something to hit his face but it never came.

“Wait!” Namjoon opened his eyes to see Chaeyoung staring at him intently. “Kim Namjoon? Is that you?”

“Hi!” Namjoon greeted them awkwardly with his awkward smile too. “We’ve come to help.”

“Are you kidding me?” Jimin hissed, his balled fist was threatening to hit Namjoon’s face. “Jisoo was kidnapped! And who the hell should be blamed for that, huh?” Jimin shouted in anger.

“Jimin, stop.” Jungkook tried to appease. “Let them talk for now.” And Jimin hesitated but let go eventually.

“What are you guys doing here, anyway?” Chaeyoung asked, staring at Namjoon then towards Lisa and Hoseok.

“I already told you.” Namjoon answered. “We’re here to help you. We need to save Jisoo as soon as possible before it’s too late.” He added but Jungkook and the rest j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter