Skype.

7 H.A.W.T Guys= Nerds?! WTF.

*Finally, homework done.* You stretched your arms and yawned.  You looked at your laptop, *Maybe I should check my email.* 

You were browsing through the site when suddenly a number '1' popped next to the email icon, indicating that you have just received an email. 

You tilted your head and clicked on the icon. Eli's name popped in the screen with a short message. 

*Eli oppa?..*  

Eli: Hi.      

A smile grew on your face and you immediately reply back, 

~~~~~: What? 

A reply immediately came, 

Eli: Skype.  

~~~~~: K. 

You and Eli usually have one-word messages, but you understand them completely. You quickly your skype and saw that Eli is online. 

You clicked on his name and both Eli and Kevin's face appeared on your laptop's screen. Both of them are wearing a poker face on. 

Kevin suddenly said, "I eat candies like a vampire."  A smile grew on your face, the sentence 'I eat candies like a vampire' is actually a code sentence that was supposed to meant 'Hello' between Eli, Kevin and you. All three of you created that since you were young. 

"Hi oppas." The smile was still evident on your face. Immediately, their faces changed from poker face to an excited, happy one. 

"Hey, gurl!!! Long time no see!!! Oppa miss you!!" Kevin practically attacked the laptop.

Eli scrunched up his nose and he pulled Kevin back onto his seat, "Dude, calm down, your gonna break my laptop." Eli gave him a look but then smiled and 'looked' at you, "Hi ~~~~~ we missed you a lot." 

You laughed and said, "I missed oppas too."   "So how are you guys?" 

"Well, it's not the same here without you." Kevin pouted and made a face. "Yeah, things are still the same, how about you? Did you make any friends?" Eli questioned. 

You thought of Infinite, smiled and nodded,"Yeah, somehow. And- What the heck are you guys wearing?" 

Kevin and Eli both look down at their outfits. Eli gave you a cheeky grin, "You like it? Well, Me and Kevin are having a slumber party at his place and we have loads of fun!" he wiggled his eyebrows, purposely trying to make you jealous and showed off his hello kitty pajamas. 

You bursted out laughing, "HAHAHAHA!!! Hello kitty, seriously?!" 

"Awww what's wrong with it? Wait until you see Kevin's one." Eli pouted and pulled Kevin up. 

You stopped laughing, "Huh. That's not that bad." You looked at his power rangers pajamas. "HAHAHA! In your face!!" Kevin stuck his tongue out at Eli. 

"SHUT UP!!!!" Someone at Kevin and Eli's line yelled. "Sorry!" Kevin yelled back. 

"Uhhh Kevin.. Is that your grandma?" You looked at him. "Yeah." Kevin grinned. You smiled right back.  

You spent the time catching up with each other's life, you really had a good time. 

Kevin suddenly out of the blue said, "Do you guys remember when Eli's stupid dog pooped and I accidentally stepped on it?"  

"Hey my dog is not stupid! Plus it's your fault for stepping on it, not the dog!!" Eli protested. 

"No it's not! It's your dog's fault that my favorite, designer, expensive shoe got ruined!" Kevin exclaimed. 

You just sat there and sighed, *Oh man, here we go again... Why does Kevin have to bring that up? This is like the 301th time he said it.* 

They continued bickering and finally, you said, "Uhh guys?" But they still continued bickering. 

"If you guys are going to continue like this then I'm going off.. Bye!" You logged out of Skype, chuckled and shook your head in amusement, *Oppas never change.* 

On the other hand, Kevin and Eli still continued bickering until Kevin's grandma shouted again, "SHUT UP!!!" 

The two immediately stopped fighting, they looked back at the laptop screen only to find that you had logged off. 

"Aww, now look what you done!" Eli blamed. "It's not my fault! Anyway, we know that ~~~~~~ never stays mad." Kevin smiled.