Pepero Day Part One

7 H.A.W.T Guys= Nerds?! WTF.

It was Pepero Day. You have gotten closer to Infinite over the past week, close enough that they invited you to their house on Pepero Day. They figured that you are the only other friend that they had, so they invited you.

While you, think that it's a great idea since it's better than being cooped up in the hotel room on a weekend. 

So here you are now, standing in front of their door, you took a deep breath before ringing the door bell. Almost immediately, the door opened to reveal the leader, Sunggyu. 

He smiled and waved, "Hi!" You nodded in reply. You stepped in the apartment and was surprised to find it clean. Infinite cleaned their dorm since you were coming and removed the pictures and posters of them as celebrities.

You thought it was weird having no pictures but you didn't mention it because you didn't want to pry into their private life.

Sungjong, who was lying on the floor, sat up straight when you came in, "Oh, noona! You're here!!" You smiled and nodded. 

At Sungjong's voice, the rest of Infinite came in. Hoya felt his heart stopped at the sight of you, suddenly he felt so nervous. 

They gave you a tour around the apartment, during the tour, Infinite joked around and brought up embarrassing moments.

"Soo, what are we going to do now?" Sungyeol asked when the tour ended. 

Sungjong's face brightened, "I know! Let's do homework!!!!" He held up a piece of unfinished homework. 

Everybody stared at him. "Party pooper." L said and tackled him. Dongwoo decided to join the fun and got on top of L. The pattern continues with the heaviest member on the very top. They were all smashing Sungjong now.  

"Owww, get off of me!" Sungjong yelled. Infinite laughed and did not comply. "No! Suffer!!"  They stayed for a few more moments, but not for long...when they heard a cracking sound. 

Infinite's eyes widened and they immediately got off. "Oh my God! Yah, maknae! Gwenchana?!" "Sungjong! Did you break anything?!" They bombarded him with questions. 

"Geesh guys, calm down, it's just me." You spoke and raised an eyebrow. Infinite looked at you and saw a cracker in your mouth with a hand holding a bag of crackers.  

They heaved a sigh of relief. "Stupid hyungs." Sungjong muttered. 

They decided to play a pepero game but you're all missing the main thing : peperoes.  Sunggyu, being the leader ordered everyone. You were teamed up with Sungjong, Hoya and Woohyun. 

You were going to buy the boxes of peperoes while the rest of Infinite can get the opportunity to buy some groceries. Sungyeol will stay back in the house. 

You all split up and went your own ways. While back in the dorm... 

Sungyeol was laying down on the floor with his hands behind his head. *What am I going to do? I'm bored, gahhh.* His eyes drifted around the room and they landed on a banana peel that Dongwoo slipped on just this morning. 

*I wonder...* Sungyeol came up with an idea and a devious smile crept up his face. He went into the kitchen and brought out a bunch of bananas. 

He got an unused and new syringe and vinegar into it. He then, got the bananas and injected the vinegar into them, keeping one unaffected banana to himself.  

He placed the bananas in a corner so they don't look too suspicious. After 10 minutes or so all of you are back with bags of peperoes and groceries. 

Woohyun saw Sungyeol eating his banana and he asked, "Can I have one?" Sungyeol tried his best to hide his smirk and handed him the bananas. 

Woohyun passed one banana to each of the people in the room. You peeled the skin and oblivious to everything, took a bite of it. 

The second it touches your tongue, your eyes widened and you quickly dashed into the kitchen to spit the darn thing out. Infinite looked at you curiously, "What's with her?" They shrugged and took a bite of the banana. 

Sungjong immediately spit it out. Woohyun gagged. L and Sunggyu looked at the banana in horror. While both Hoya and Dongwoo continued eating it. 

You came back with a disgusted expression, you saw Hoya and Dongwoo still eating the banana and asked, "How can you eat that?!?!" 

"What?" They both looked at you. Sungyeol couldn't hold it anymore and laughed hysterically, "PUHAHAHAHA!"

Sungjong finally knew what happened, "What did you do to the banana?!" he accused. "HAHA- I put vi-vinegar in them! HAHA! You should have seen your faces!!!" 

When Hoya and Dongwoo heard that, they immediately spit it out and looked at Sungyeol. "You what?!" 

And for the next five minutes, everyone started attacking Sungyeol and forced him to take an affected banana. You laughed at their acts.